13th Annual Guess the Bengals First Pick Contest - JC wins!!!

High School Harry esq.  ............. Joe Mixon ............... 188

Trying to do Bengalthink, here.  Always dangerous and I'm always wrong, anyway.  The guy has too much talent at a key position where we need help (Hill has proven he isn't the answer) and an immediate upgrade to the Offense with the side benefit of taking pressure off AJ and the receivers giving opposing D's something to think about.  I don't think they will want to gamble that he will be there in the second round when they pick.

I also want Efelin (sp) the big Center in round two, move Bovine to Guard.

K Zane Gonzales around 4+ would be a nice addition IF he can beat out Fat Randy.

Jason, trying to send a PM but I'm on hotel wifi and its running a little too slow. I'm on a business trip, but I will send you a PM this evening when I get back to my computer. Sorry. The past couple of days have been filled with travel and not much downtime.

1 hour ago, JC said:

Jason, trying to send a PM but I'm on hotel wifi and its running a little too slow. I'm on a business trip, but I will send you a PM this evening when I get back to my computer. Sorry. The past couple of days have been filled with travel and not much downtime.

No problem. Do it when you can. 

• 2 weeks later...

Archived