The Only Mock Draft That Matters

If you like the show (or, frankly, even if you don't LOL), please consider following 'From the Cheap Seats' on SoundCloud.  Also, if you'd like updates or are interested in being a periodic contributor (on polls, drafts, or whatever we come up with), send me a quick note at CheapSeatRadio@gmail.com.  No spam ever.  If you happen to be in the Sandhills of North Carolina, you can hear us weekly on WDCC, WEEB, or WUAW. 

Thanks, guys, for helping make the pick.  Enjoy...

https://soundcloud.com/user-692411087/ep-5-4172017-nfl-mock-draft

On 4/18/2017 at 11:25 AM, Big Alice said:

If you like the show (or, frankly, even if you don't LOL), please consider following 'From the Cheap Seats' on SoundCloud.  Also, if you'd like updates or are interested in being a periodic contributor (on polls, drafts, or whatever we come up with), send me a quick note at CheapSeatRadio@gmail.com.  No spam ever.  If you happen to be in the Sandhills of North Carolina, you can hear us weekly on WDCC, WEEB, or WUAW. 

Thanks, guys, for helping make the pick.  Enjoy...

https://soundcloud.com/user-692411087/ep-5-4172017-nfl-mock-draft

Just wanted to say I agree with you on the Thomas pick. He came on way late, there's to many dlinemen at the top this year and the math alone tells you the odds on him being a success aren't as high as top 10 dlinemen picks from other years that didn't have so many dlinemen rated so highly.  His size doesn't match up with what the Bengals usually target for dlinemen either, especially pass rushers which is what is more of a need than runstoppers are this year.

Just wanted to say I agree with you on the Thomas pick. He came on way late, there's to many dlinemen at the top this year and the math alone tells you the odds on him being a success aren't as high as top 10 dlinemen picks from other years that didn't have so many dlinemen rated so highly.  His size doesn't match up with what the Bengals usually target for dlinemen either, especially pass rushers which is what is more of a need than runstoppers are this year.

Thanks for the feedback!

...particularly because it was positive. Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Go-Bengals.com

Archived