Foster failed drug test at combine

As far as Foster ... I'm thinking if he is there the Bengals should draft him.  Burfict is a wild card for how much time he will spend on the field and IR and suspended.  Perhaps only a matter of time until he self destructs one way or another.  Unfortunately.

Also have visions of Piggsturd drafting him and he and Shazier become the Thelma and Louise of our division.

Would much rather see Foster and Burfict together.

And hope for Mixon in the second round.  Trade up, maybe.

1 hour ago, LostInDaJungle said:

Kat Terell just picked Foster for the Bengals over at ESPN.

Why? I just dont believe reports that he's sliding. Teams have already made their assessments by this point. If he's BPA, he's in play there

But players slide in the draft every year, often drastically lower than where they were originally slotted.  I suspect this is more about taking a contrary position for the sake of exposure.

32 minutes ago, T-Dub said:

But players slide in the draft every year, often drastically lower than where they were originally slotted.  I suspect this is more about taking a contrary position for the sake of exposure.

Or just being lazy and taking Foster like 90% of other people that don't religiously follow the Bengals and only having to say "oh they won't care, Foster it is".

44 minutes ago, omgdrdoom said:

Or just being lazy and taking Foster like 90% of other people that don't religiously follow the Bengals and only having to say "oh they won't care, Foster it is".

That is what I am thinking, she's just making a lazy pick and not likely done much research...she doesn't even have to religiously follow the Bengals.... and hey maybe Foster is the pick, but if so at least show us that you have done some research on why you think so like talking to people associated with the the team.... i know they arent going to give anything away this close the draft, but you could at least talk to local guys like Lapham and see their thinking.

This goes to my larger issues with Reporters vs Journalists and the news as a whole, but yeah, this is a lazy pick.

18 hours ago, T-Dub said:

Interesting.. I wonder how far the teams are allowed to dig into someone's medical history?  The NFL is bad enough with their "concussion-like symptoms" shell game so I can only imagine how rarely that's reported at the NCAA level.  Looking at some of the pointless altercations these guys get into you have to wonder if the teams give a shit about their mental health at all.. until they get themselves arrested 2-3 times.  Even as a pro I don't think it should be 100% the player's responsibility, not for that dangerous of a job hazard.

I think the number of fucks they give amounts to '0'... 

Archived