Bengals turn 50

The Bengals are entering their 50th season and they decide to honor some of the past players by giving fans and the media the option to select the 50 best players in franchise history. 

Click on this link:http://www.bengals.com/vote.html, to vote for your favorite players. 

This is long overdue and welcomed, employee engagement and retention is key for any organization to be successful. 

2 hours ago, rcarpenter62 said:

Me too.  Sometimes it honestly seems like that MF'er Mike Brown won't do things that everybody wants, just b/c everybody wants it. 

That's what I suspect, especially if it's a good idea. Ring of Honor, practice bubble, cutting Pacman Jones, firing Marvin Lewis, etc....

3 hours ago, rcarpenter62 said:

Me too.  Sometimes it honestly seems like that MF'er Mike Brown won't do things that everybody wants, just b/c everybody wants it. 

1 hour ago, PatternMaster said:

That's what I suspect, especially if it's a good idea. Ring of Honor, practice bubble, cutting Pacman Jones, firing Marvin Lewis, etc....

I think it would just cost the old fucker some cash... so naaaaa.... pretty sad

1 hour ago, PatternMaster said:

Baby hands Kitna....Never forget the playoff game when the ball fell out of his hands as he scrambled, it's was all down hill from there.

Oh yeah...the one where he led the Bengals to twin 10-point leads after the assassination. And where the defense pissed away both leads. And the fumble you cite (which wasn't even turned over) when he had driven the team back down the field to try and get back to within 10 with a quarter to play. Oh yeah, that hysterically funny event. 

Yeah, I was there too, smart guy.

5 hours ago, rcarpenter62 said:

I'm no psychiatician but that'd fit with the whole messiah complex thing, wouldn't it?  The more isolated his decisions make him the more he gets to feel like a martyr.

28 minutes ago, High School Harry said:

The whole board is slow and awkward for "Submit Reply".  Try hitting submit twice.

I can't even select to vote.  I have registered, confirmed my registration and tried to log in multiple times. I never get to the point where it allows me to vote. 

Archived