going w/ BPA I just doubt Barnette will be the pick at 9....

I HOPE  Solomon Thomas is there but I doubt it....

so w/ that said....

1 O.J. Howard   best player on the board

2 Mixon   again b/c he's the BPA....

I know...2 rds & no DE help yet....be patient..it gets worse... haha

rd 3....here again imo the BPA is going to be OG Isaac Asista from Utuh

theres still DE Ryan Anderson on the board......he's out of Alabama....but imo BPA goes to Asista...

rd 4 OC Ethan Pocic LSU  

rd 4 K Zane Gonzalez Arizona st.

that's all I have for now...I love these pics but I know....where's the DE help coming from....??

if it goes this way we may have to outscore teams....31-27 type of games....

15 hours ago, pucksinwah said:

going w/ BPA I just doubt Barnette will be the pick at 9....

I HOPE  Solomon Thomas is there but I doubt it....

so w/ that said....

1 O.J. Howard   best player on the board

2 Mixon   again b/c he's the BPA....

I know...2 rds & no DE help yet....be patient..it gets worse... haha

rd 3....here again imo the BPA is going to be OG Isaac Asista from Utuh

theres still DE Ryan Anderson on the board......he's out of Alabama....but imo BPA goes to Asista...

rd 4 OC Ethan Pocic LSU  

rd 4 K Zane Gonzalez Arizona st.

that's all I have for now...I love these pics but I know....where's the DE help coming from....??

if it goes this way we may have to outscore teams....31-27 type of games....

Rueben Foster or Derrek Barrett will be the pick at 9 and I hope Joe Mixon is at 41.Mike Brown really likes Joe and so does Marvin.this guy is going to be a game-changer for someones team I promise you this.He is the most polished runner in this draft and he reminds me of Bell with the Stealers.He is slow to the hole and then blows through it.He will get a thousand yards year one.I really believe Foster will be the pick as Marvin loves Linebackers and Rueben Foster is ranked right it their pick whereas Barrett is ranked at 23rd,but either pick will be great.I also like the big DL from bama.Would love him as well.They will take BPA AND I HOPE THEY DO.Can't wait.

1 hour ago, fortyyearfan said:

Rueben Foster or Derrek Barrett will be the pick at 9 and I hope Joe Mixon is at 41.Mike Brown really likes Joe and so does Marvin.this guy is going to be a game-changer for someones team I promise you this.He is the most polished runner in this draft and he reminds me of Bell with the Stealers.He is slow to the hole and then blows through it.He will get a thousand yards year one.I really believe Foster will be the pick as Marvin loves Linebackers and Rueben Foster is ranked right it their pick whereas Barrett is ranked at 23rd,but either pick will be great.I also like the big DL from bama.Would love him as well.They will take BPA AND I HOPE THEY DO.Can't wait.

I think Mixon will be the dark horse surprise pick in the first round.  Too much talent at a key position where we need help (Hill ain't the answer).  They will hope Foster or Reddick slide to Round Two and if not, take Efelin (sp) in Two and be set at Center for a decade. Or take him at Two regardless of who they take in Round One.  Try Bodine at Guard.  I also think K Zane Gonzales will be a Bengal.

On ‎4‎/‎23‎/‎2017 at 3:13 PM, High School Harry said:

I think Mixon will be the dark horse surprise pick in the first round.  Too much talent at a key position where we need help (Hill ain't the answer).  They will hope Foster or Reddick slide to Round Two and if not, take Efelin (sp) in Two and be set at Center for a decade. Or take him at Two regardless of who they take in Round One.  Try Bodine at Guard.  I also think K Zane Gonzales will be a Bengal.

imo, Mixon could be picked late in rd 1.....b/c the talent is there.....I just hope he makes it to us at pick 41 in rd 2....he'd be a steal there...

I want a Center very, very bad but just don't know if the Bengals would pick one in rd #2....seems like Safetys & Centers the Bengals just don't value them very highly....

I like OG Isacc Asiata from Utah in rd 3 so if the bengels get a Center it would probably be rd 4....by then the 2 best OC's are probably both off the board.....here's where I would trade up....get us one of the top two....imo it's worth it....

I don't see Bodine at OG....this is his last yr on this contract...imo he has to play Center this yr or be a back up...then next yr let him walk...

i'm w/ ya on Zane Gonzales....what rd..? 5...

Archived