Star Wars IX

Go Skins

• 4 months later...

http://www.starwars.com/news/j-j-abrams-to-write-and-direct-star-wars-episode-ix?cmp=smc|1069686719

J.J. Abrams, who launched a new era of Star Wars with The Force Awakens in 2015, is returning to complete the sequel trilogy as writer and director of Star Wars: Episode IX. Abrams will co-write the film with Chris Terrio. Star Wars: Episode IX will be produced by Kathleen Kennedy, Michelle Rejwan, Abrams, Bad Robot, and Lucasfilm.

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/star-wars-episode-ix-aladdin-get-new-release-dates-1038125

Episode IX will now open in theaters Dec. 20, 2019, instead of May 24, 2019. The tentpole is swapping places with another high-profile title, the live-action adaptation of Aladdin, which had previously occupied the Dec. 20 date.

The studio also pulled the upcoming family comedy Magic Camp from the calendar. Directed by Mark Waters and from a story by Steve Martin, Magic Camp had been set to debut April 6, 2018.

• 9 months later...

http://www.comingsoon.net/movies/news/956207-keri-russell-joins-star-wars-episode-ix

Golden Globe winner Keri Russell (The Americans, Felicity, Free State of Jones) will be teaming up once again with award-winning writer-director-producer J.J. Abrams (Star Wars: The Force Awakens, Star Trek: Into Darkness, Westworld) on the upcoming Star Wars: Episode IX, Variety has confirmed. The pair also previously collaborated on Mission: Impossible III, where Russell starred alongside Tom Cruise, Philip Seymour Hoffman, and Ving Rhames.

On 4/26/2017 at 11:17 AM, Montana Bengal said:

In addition, the fifth chapter of the Indiana Jones series is now confirmed for a July 10, 2020 release. Both Steven Spielberg, director of every Indiana Jones film, and star Harrison Ford will return.

What's the title going to be?  Indiana Jones and the Old Folks Home?

• 9 months later...
  • 6 months later...
On 10/25/2019 at 8:08 AM, Bengals1181 said:

I'm hoping DJ is back in this film and they're keeping it underwraps.  His character was intriguing in a Han Solo sort of way in Last Jedi, except that he leaned bad instead of good.

If they get rid of the stupid stutter. 

From the sounds of it I dont think he is though.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
34 minutes ago, Jamie_B said:

So we have 1 episode left of the Madolorian, episode 3 was great, but these last two (6&7) have been really enjoyable. Episode 5 was not good.

yea 5 was just so so.

3, 4 and 7 have been awesome.  I had a feeling 7 would be.  That's the norm these days, things kick into gear the last 2 episodes of genre specific shows.

2 minutes ago, Bengals1181 said:

yea 5 was just so so.

3, 4 and 7 have been awesome.  I had a feeling 7 would be.  That's the norm these days, things kick into gear the last 2 episodes of genre specific shows.

Amy Sedaris acting was just really bad, she completely took me out of the episode.

You didn't like 6? I thought Bill Burr was great. The whole working with the rag-tag thugs episode really worked for me.

Archived