First round draft talk

Just now, turningpoint said:

I feel like this pick protects Dalton. You have to keep 2 safeties deep, 7 in the box max, aj green and this guy will demand double coverage, efeirt Should be open a shit ton.

Yep.

14 minutes ago, Jason said:

Me: :dance: 

Almost everyone else: :20:

:lol: 

Ill be happy if you turn out to be right in the end I just don't see that happening though. Makes it even worse because of the way it all played out was about as good as we could of asked for.

2 minutes ago, kennethmw said:

I love how everyone knows more about who the Bengals should pick than the Bengals do.  Everyone bitched about how we needed speed at the WR position and now want to bitch when they listen.  Laughable!  :4_joy::4_joy:

Yeah they never make bad picks

😂😂😂

I love how everyone knows more about who the Bengals should pick than the Bengals do.  Everyone bitched about how we needed speed at the WR position and now want to bitch when they listen.  Laughable!  :4_joy::4_joy:

Yes because the Bengals empty trophy case proves that their decision making should never be questioned. 

Not 1 person that is complaining has asked for a small framed speed receiver. Stop the strawman bullshit. 

Just now, omgdrdoom said:

Are they trying to get someone to compete with Eifert to see who can hit the IR faster? 

Tyler has a solid head start but I'm sure Ross can figure out a way to get hurt for the 37th time in 4 years. 

Wealth would be created by buying some of you for what you know, and selling you for what you think you know.

2 minutes ago, akiliMVP said:

So do we sit Boyd, Lafell or Eifert to start Mighty Mouse?

None because Ross and Eifert will be injured anyway probably. In all seriousness it was a wasted 2nd last year or money spent on LaFell that could of maybe kept Whit around that has been wasted now.

19 minutes ago, kennethmw said:

Wealth would be created by buying some of you for what you know, and selling you for what you think you know.

Honestly, you're cute and all that but I don't agree with you . 

You have An opinion that I am not comfortable with.

Fixt it for you as well.

And you've never been wrong.  😂😂😂

He never said that. Nice strawman. Again. 

I don't see what the big deal is with guys that have actually been discussing the nuances of these guys tape having an opinion on the quality of the pick. 

You haven't even been talking about this stuff, all you seem to want to do is show up occasionally to tell everyone how stupid they are. How about defending Ross BEFORE the Bengals pick him, like a guy like Jason does? 

Archived