First round draft talk

4 minutes ago, omgdrdoom said:

Yes because the Bengals empty trophy case proves that their decision making should never be questioned. 

Not 1 person that is complaining has asked for a small framed speed receiver. Stop the strawman bullshit. 

Yup think most are the same that were against taking Fuller last year as well.

3 minutes ago, akiliMVP said:

Just trying to figure out the plan with him. Doesn't make sense to me. Not enough balls to go around between Green, Eifert, Boyd and Ross.

lots of screens and reverses I'd say.

plus I'm sure Ross will be returning some punts as well. 

Just now, Jamie_B said:

Lafell is a journeyman, he isnt a top talent. We replaced Sanu last year in Boyd, we needed to replace Jones, Ross will do that.

I guess. I hoped Core could develop into that. Guess Lafell is here until Ross develops into the #2.

I have multiple legitimate issues with the selection:

1) If you want Ross, trade back and pick up extra selections

2) Selection was the wrong one based on the board available

3) With Core, Green, Boyd, Eifert, Bernard and LaFell a pass catcher was not a need

4) He is very small

5) He is injury prone

6) It was an Al Davis "fast-in-underwear" selection

Of course I am going to pull for the guy now but...this was a piss poor selection to me.

1 minute ago, akiliMVP said:

How have you not been banned?!

Seriously?  I get told to fuck off, and I should be banned because you and your fellow buddies have their feelings hurt because the Bengals picked someone you don't agree with?

4 minutes ago, kennethmw said:

Seriously?  I get told to fuck off, and I should be banned because you and your fellow buddies have their feelings hurt because the Bengals picked someone you don't agree with?

He told you to knock off the personal attacks and you attacked him. You bring nothing to the board other than a know it all attitude. We are entitled to hate the pick just like you are entitled to think the Bengals can do no wrong. It's a message board. We debate here. We have different opinions. You make fun of people's opinion without giving any of your own. It's old and pathetic.

Edit: guess it was a different guy who told you to knock it off. Still the idea remains the same.

Ross is a legit game changer... Watch his highlights, and he's got mad feet and burst with an attitude that says every ball he catches should be a TD. He catches the ball effortlessly. I've seen interviews, and he's also a good kid by all appearances.

It's all about whether he can stay on the field. Hopefully my worst fears are foolishness.

Let's get Mixon in the second and have the all question mark draft.

Thoughts on picks 1-16 so far ... 

- Bears got robbed and traded the house for Trubisky who sucked and was probably the 4th best QB in this class. SF should be charged with robbery and was going to take Solomon Thomas anyway at #2. 

- I think the Browns wanted Mahomes at #12, and I think he will be a star, so the Bengals got very lucky that the Chiefs jumped ahead of them and took him. I think this is why the Browns then traded down. He was their target. 

- I jinxed the Bengals pick by saying earlier today that John Ross was the one player I didn't want. I just hope he's not Mr. Glass like Chris Perry and that we didn't add to our all IR team.

- I knew Reddick would go before Foster. The Alabama defenders are all injured because Saban runs them through the grinder and leaves them battered. 

- Ravens blew their pick and luckily didn't get anyone to worry about like Howard.

Archived