First round draft talk

I think Ross will be a good WR if able to stay healthy. My biggest issue is where he was drafted. He doesn't feel like an AJ Green or Julio Jones. Like a legit top 10 WR. No way could I ever see him being your number 1 receiver and being drafted top 10 is what I would expect. All in all I think as long as he's on the field, you have to respect that he can score right away. It definitely opens things up but it all just comes back to if these guys will be on the field.

I love how everyone knows more about who the Bengals should pick than the Bengals do.  Everyone bitched about how we needed speed at the WR position and now want to bitch when they listen.  Laughable!  :4_joy::4_joy:

Right on cue.... People aren't perfectly happy with a pick and complain on a message board..And you come in and laugh ( Bengals are perfect)

About time for Go to come in and call everyone a bunch of rascist retards and mention "who the fuck would want to come to Ohio"
And then add some offhanded slam on Andy.

Sent from my iPhone using Go-Bengals.com

6 minutes ago, fluhartz said:

Right on cue.... People aren't perfectly happy with a pick and complain on a message board..And you come in and laugh ( Bengals are perfect)

About time for Go to come in and call everyone a bunch of rascist retards and mention "who the fuck would want to come to Ohio"
And then add some offhanded slam on Andy.

Sent from my iPhone using Go-Bengals.com

I'll give you a statistic.  In the last 40 games where the Bengals scored 23+ points, the Bengals are 37-1-2.  Why not add someone who helps you score more?

2 minutes ago, kennethmw said:

I'll give you a statistic.  In the last 40 games where the Bengals scored 23+ points, the Bengals are 37-1-2.  Why not add someone who helps you score more?

Getting a defensive player that helps the opponent score less is good too.

I think perhaps the best part about the Ross pick is it should actually help the O-line, regardless of who is starting on it.  Yep, now that they can run more short/quick plays, Andy doesn't need to wait for longer plays (and slower players) to get open.  This of course all hinges on Zampese being able to actually draw it up and Andy to take advantage, but...

2 minutes ago, kennethmw said:

I didn't mention the pick or any statistics.. i was just referring to how you act like they can do no wrong,  and always act like everyone else is stupid for not loving it..

I don't love it.. I really wanted one of the defensive studs left ( that helps the offense score more points too you know) ...hope I am wrong and Ross turns in to a great player for us...

53 minutes ago, akiliMVP said:

So do we sit Boyd, Lafell or Eifert to start Mighty Mouse?

Boyd and Lafell.  They are both slow as dirt.  The Ross pick fills a need for the Bengals, but not even close to BPA in my opinion.  Could have gotten speed later in the draft.

Archived