First round draft talk

1 minute ago, BengalFanInTO said:

Why the fuck did the NFL allow a funeral for Dan Rooney during the draft?!? Seriously...what the fuck was that?

my favorite was goodell getting choked up talking about them.. embarrassing how much the league loves them..

1 minute ago, BengalFanInTO said:

Why the fuck did the NFL allow a funeral for Dan Rooney during the draft?!? Seriously...what the fuck was that?

Don't worry, when Mike Brown dies they'll cut to a very tasteful mac and cheese commercial during our pick out of respect.

Just now, LostInDaJungle said:

Don't worry, when Mike Brown dies they'll cut to a very tasteful mac and cheese commercial during our pick out of respect.

:lol:  Not only that, after they pick the talking heads will have forgotten that he died at all and they'll say "I bet Mike Brown is doing cartwheels right now!"

10 minutes ago, BengalFanInTO said:

Where were the booers? That was just part 1. They will probably do it for every pick.

1 hour ago, LostInDaJungle said:

"Even Andy Dalton can succeed in that situation..."

Fuck you. Guido asshole.

Who said that?

I see this in the main article about the pick on NFL.com:

Should Ross fold into the new offense tidily, this will be a significant gift for maligned quarterback Andy Dalton.

Maligned?  Really?  The NFL's official site decides to call him *maligned*???  Just because your dumbass analysts rank him in the lower middle of the pack every year?  Newsflash - he's proven you wrong, time to find a new reason to hate the Bengals, there are plenty.

29 minutes ago, Enon Bengal said:

I'll go ahead and say it, don't think anyone else has, we have two #1's this year, WJIII and Ross.

:lol:

Nah just 1. WJIII is our rookie this year. 

We'll have 2 next year when Ross comes off IR :ninja:

Archived