Who is your PUKABLE choice at #9 ?

Since this forum began in 2004, I have had 2 pukables picked (in back to back years) ...  

David Pollack was my pukable in 2005, as was Chris Perry in 2004. But since then I have gone on a pukable drought. 

My 2017 PUKABLE is = John Ross *

(* too small and another Mr. Glass like Perry was) 

17 minutes ago, BlackJesus said:

:Why-min:  Sorry. I jinxed this. I knew once I announced John Ross my Pukable he'd be picked.

I should have used my powers and chosen Howard or Reddick as my Pukable. :2:

Thank you.

But you didn't jinx it, Lapham sealed it.

Should have known...

I had a feeling the Bengals pick was gonna be a "FUCK YOU" to all of us thinking anything but Ross....

And I don't know much about the guy other than that he's run a 4.22 40....I think I understand that this pick seems more like a "make sure Stealers don't get him, he's a potential Antonio Brown clone" pick, and considering that Lafell resigned with us,  A.J Green's coming off a year which he sat the last 5 games because of injury,  we just drafted Boyd and Core who still are somewhat unknowns,   I don't get it.   Why Ross?   Did we suddenly become the Raiders of the 2000's, where every pick is a horrible choice and a bust??

We have pass catchers,  why not someone on defense, or more urgently,  a O-Lineman so that Dalton doesn't become a pinata....??

2 minutes ago, DanvilleBengal said:

Should have known...

I had a feeling the Bengals pick was gonna be a "FUCK YOU" to all of us thinking anything but Ross....

And I don't know much about the guy other than that he's run a 4.22 40....I think I understand that this pick seems more like a "make sure Stealers don't get him, he's a potential Antonio Brown clone" pick, and considering that Lafell resigned with us,  A.J Green's coming off a year which he sat the last 5 games because of injury,  we just drafted Boyd and Core who still are somewhat unknowns,   I don't get it.   Why Ross?   Did we suddenly become the Raiders of the 2000's, where every pick is a horrible choice and a bust??

We have pass catchers,  why not someone on defense, or more urgently,  a O-Lineman so that Dalton doesn't become a pinata....??

There isn't an O-lineman REMOTELY worth taking at 9.  Notice we just had pick 17 and not 1 has been taken yet.

5 minutes ago, Jason said:

But you didn't jinx it, Lapham sealed it.

He actually wasn't even my pukable until today ... it was hard for me to think of one earlier ... and I figured, well the one thing we don't want is a player with injury concerns. And I felt Corey Davis and Mike Williams were both better. (But they were both gone at #9). 

So I figured, well Ross will be my pukable as I didn't expect the team would take another player with injury concerns. But alas ... 

With all that said ... I will root like hell for him and hope he proves me wrong. Once they join the Bengals they become my favorite players ... so I will root for him. But if that Bengals medical team is wrong on another one ... I will be pissed. 

Archived