I like Mixon a lot. But if you would have told me a month ago that he would be there in the second I wouldn't have been surprised. Dalvin Cook was projected at the top of the first round and Robinson and Lamp were not projected to fall to us either. 

This is a tough one. I don't see how you can take anyone outside those 4 but which one. 

3 minutes ago, MichaelWeston said:

I like Mixon a lot. But if you would have told me a month ago that he would be there in the second I wouldn't have been surprised. Dalvin Cook was projected at the top of the first round and Robinson and Lamp were not projected to fall to us either. 

This is a tough one. I don't see how you can take anyone outside those 4 but which one. 

OL help if it's there. There are some quality pass rushers on the board too. I think our 2nd round pick will be a good player regardless of who it is. I feel a lot better about the 2nd-3rd rounds than I do the 1st or 4th-later.

It's easy for me. Our lack of running game to me has had way more to do with our oline then our rbs. And keeping Dalton upright is just too damn important for us to succeed. Give me Robinson or hopefully Lamp over the 2 rbs in heartbeat.

If and when we don't resign Hill next year we can worry about grabbing another rb high in the draft, but with Gio signed and Hill here for at least another year there are far greater needs on this team right now.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Go-Bengals.com mobile app

6 hours ago, happyrid said:

If McDowell is there, he is going to be the toughest decision for the Bengals. By all accounts, he's a top-5 type of player as a pure talent. He could be a Carlos Dunlap type guy. But he also sounds like a horrible teammate. 

Here's an article on him. What does everyone think?

Guy says he would need a coach to keep him in line. I would say a daily pounding from Geno, 'Los, and 'Tez would do the trick

50 minutes ago, Le Tigre said:

Guy says he would need a coach to keep him in line. I would say a daily pounding from Geno, 'Los, and 'Tez would do the trick

Yeah, we have pretty good leadership on the DL and Burney seems like he doesn't take any shit. 

And Michigan St. turned into a dumpster fire this year. They had a bunch of guys getting in trouble off the field and that whole program seemed to crumble. McDowell probably played some role in that collapse from top 5 team to 3-9. But there was a lot of negative stuff going on there with the other star players getting in trouble off the field, the defensive captain sending a racist text and getting kicked off the team, etc. 

Something like a mid-2nd this year and a 2nd next year would be good value for McCarron. I'd probably even take a 2 and 3rd or 4th. 

Mid-2nd alone, I'd probably just hold onto AJ. He does have real value as the backup and we'll likely get a 3rd for him down the line if he plays out his contract. 

4 hours ago, Jason said:

Lap said he would be "in the conversation".

But I do think he will be the pick.

An injury-prone WR followed by a suspension-prone RB.  

:WhyUno-min:

Maybe in the 3rd we can pick up a TE that's addicted to huffing paint for the trifecta

13 minutes ago, T-Dub said:

An injury-prone WR followed by a suspension-prone RB.  

:WhyUno-min:

Maybe in the 3rd we can pick up a TE that's addicted to huffing paint for the trifecta

Nah TE isn't flashy enough, might as well find the biggest headcase QB for the sexy pick.

Archived