PLEASE BENGALS DON'T DRAFT JOE MIXON!!!

5 minutes ago, T-Dub said:

So a late hit on a receiver and punching a girl in a restaurant are equal in your mind.. Got it.  Why not just call him a thug and get it over with.

Whatever man. You're right. Burfict went undrafted because of his involvement in a youth choir who rescued puppies. The reason he was blacklisted long before he joined the Bengals is because the league is crooked and hates Mike Brown.

The video is enough to draw the conclusion that the guy is a psychopath, but there are multiple other red flags.  Fuck this guy.  I don't want him anywhere near the Bengals.

So u dont want the best rb in the draft?? Idc if hes aaron hernandez as long as he dont get caught. I care what he brings to the bengals.

Sent from my 2PYB2 using Go-Bengals.com mobile app

1 minute ago, Jpoore said:

So u dont want the best rb in the draft?? Idc if hes aaron hernandez as long as he dont get caught. I care what he brings to the bengals.

I mean, I feel like I care less about off the field stuff than a lot of people, but damn dude, put me on the list for caring if one of our players literally murders people.

8 minutes ago, Jpoore said:

Fuck no I don't want him... if he wasn't a high profile athlete, he'd be in prison.

Should be doing time for that assault anyway... this isn't just an NFL problem, it's a society problem. You just proved it by your remarks above, if Bengals football is more important to you than decent human beings, you might want to get a check up from the neck up.

1 minute ago, Jpoore said:

Idc if hes aaron hernandez as long as he dont get caught.

Seriously? And the problem is, you can't guarantee he won't get caught, and he's already been caught twice. (at least) If he was able to murder people and not get caught, we wouldn't be having this conversation. But no, he can't get a traffic ticket without acting the ass and getting caught.

So, just to be clear - You were against drafting Foster because of a diluted urine sample, but you're ok with a dude who hits chicks and tries to run over meter maids.

1 hour ago, LostInDaJungle said:

Whatever man. You're right. Burfict went undrafted because of his involvement in a youth choir who rescued puppies. The reason he was blacklisted long before he joined the Bengals is because the league is crooked and hates Mike Brown.

DING DING DING!  

It's just me against the world~ Tupac Shakur

2 hours ago, T-Dub said:

Yeah, I don't see the connection.  VB hit a WR a fraction of a second too late, dude flopped like Ginobili, and (IMHO) the NFL had already pinned a target on him.  He's not spitting on random people or assaulting women.

Burfict is reason why the NFL pinned a target him, from twisting Cam's ankle to other dirty acts that stretched the boundaries of hard nosed football to dirty play, he earned that rep. 

3 minutes ago, PatternMaster said:

Burfict is reason why the NFL pinned a target him, from twisting Cam's ankle to other dirty acts that stretched the boundaries of hard nosed football to dirty play, he earned that rep. 

And Mike Mitchell gets away with all that because?

4 minutes ago, LostInDaJungle said:

I'm going to go out on a limb and say because he isn't a dumb ass.

Mike Mitchell is the guy who was outcasted at OU by his own teammates because he is a dumbass. He's also the guy that blatantly talks about taking players out with high hits.

8 minutes ago, TimKrumrieFan said:

Mike Mitchell is the guy who was outcasted at OU by his own teammates because he is a dumbass. He's also the guy that blatantly talks about taking players out with high hits.

I know... If he can get away with that...

http://www.prosportstop10.com/top-10-dirtiest-nfl-players-2016/5/

While he was once thought of as a first-round selection, the Arizona State product fell out of the 2012 NFL draft partly because he was viewed as an absolute head case by NFL scouts. Regardless, Marvin Lewis and the Bengals decided to take a flyer on Burfict’s talent and picked him up as an Undrafted Free Agent. Burfict has definitely had some highs as a player in the NFL, but what’s most memorable for the general audience are his lows. In a stunning turn of events during a 2014 game against the Carolina Panthers, Burfict was fined not once, but twice for twisting the ankles of both Greg Olsen and Cam Newton after the play had been blown dead. More recently, the Bengals imploded in their playoff game against the Pittsburgh Stealers and cost themselves the birth to the AFC Divisional round. Burfict was suspended three games in 2016 for clearly targeting the head of Stealers’ receiver Antonio Brown, which is a complete no-no in today’s NFL game where concussions are a massive issue. It’s obvious that Vontaze Burfict has the talent to play at the NFL level, but you have to question how long Bengals’ management will tolerate his continual dirty play, especially if costs the team further wins. Burfict has been a dirty player dating back to his college days, and recent events make it clear that it’s not going to change any time soon.

It's not just a perception... When there's clear video evidence of him intentionally trying to hurt two other players after the whistle? Yeah, he's a dumb ass. Especially when you can get away with plenty before the whistle blows.

Archived