Pukable Choice: The Sequel, Pick 41

4 minutes ago, Gremzz said:

Really hoping Lamp is there. Wouldn't mind Robinson, Mixon, McMillan or McDowell either.

This is the pukable choice. The one you don't want. Like we did in the first round, but I think we jinxed it.

24 minutes ago, omgdrdoom said:

Mixon/Cook

Not that I don't think they're talented but we really could use O-line or D-line help more than another running back.

Good point. How many running backs have seemingly come out of nowhere and dominate?

2 minutes ago, Hooky said:

Good point. How many running backs have seemingly come out of nowhere and dominate?

Not only that but running backs are fine to start day 1 in the NFL especially if it's just a rotation. As much "meh" as Hill is, we still have him under contract for this season so we could draft his replacement next year in the 2nd/3rd round and have Gio/rookie/Peerman/whoever as our RB group. Just take a 4th-7th round RB this year and grab a couple UDFAs and let them compete for the ST spot.

Would love Cook or especially Mixon in Rd 2 or 3.  Jimbo Fisher spoke glowingly of Cook, the ultimate teammate, who is ultra talented in all facets of the game.  Mixon seems to have matured from a few years ago and may be the most complete back in the draft.  

I like Jeremy Hill too...when he's not trying to make every run a long run.  He too has immense talent, if he can just get into a grind it out kinda mentality vs wanting to score a TD on every run.  I think Hill's lofty goal of 5.0ypc really played with his mind and in turn, his execution on runs.  

1 hour ago, omgdrdoom said:

Not only that but running backs are fine to start day 1 in the NFL especially if it's just a rotation. As much "meh" as Hill is, we still have him under contract for this season so we could draft his replacement next year in the 2nd/3rd round and have Gio/rookie/Peerman/whoever as our RB group. Just take a 4th-7th round RB this year and grab a couple UDFAs and let them compete for the ST spot.

What do you know about Foreman? 

38 minutes ago, Hooky said:

What do you know about Foreman? 

To be blunt, he fumbles a lot and can't block worth a shit. That's all I need to see from a guy to not want anything to do with him.

If we're trying to replace Hill and keep Gio around for a few more years, I'd love to see them take James Conner later in the draft and not worry about a RB so early. By later I mean 3rd-4th if we wanted Conner. I have a feeling he could be gone in the mid-late 3rd by a team that needs that style of back.

11 minutes ago, Jpoore said:

Lol everyone is hating on mcdowell bc?? Dude was a top 10 pick if he came out last year. We should trade up for him. Puke choice is robinson

Sent from my 2PYB2 using Go-Bengals.com mobile app

He takes plays off, terrible interview at combine, not productive, coachability concerns, etc etc etc. There's a reason why he didn't go in the first.

15 minutes ago, Jpoore said:

Lol everyone is hating on mcdowell bc?? Dude was a top 10 pick if he came out last year. We should trade up for him. Puke choice is robinson

Sent from my 2PYB2 using Go-Bengals.com mobile app

He's this year's Robert Nkemdiche, and Nkemdiche was just about as bad as could have been expected.

Archived