** RD 2 - BENGALS select JOE MIXON, RB **

On 5/5/2017 at 8:21 AM, Hooky said:

I don't remember him attacking the stealers for having a rapist and convicted dog killer on the team and having at least one player suspended at the beginning of every season.

right..

And fuck that asshole.. i am not even clicking on the video, I don't want to even hear his voice.

ESPN is the worst...and he is the worst thing on the channel... it used to  be a tie with his running mate Bayless, but he is gone..

The only thing Stephen A Smith ever had to say that I agreed with was his take on firing Marvin Lewis after the Chargers playoff loss. I still want Marvin gone, but at least for now it's too late and would do more harm than good at this juncture.

Stephen Shuck-and-Jive Smith is an insufferable jackass. A total fucking clown.

With a straight face he said Robert Kraft wouldn't even touch someone like Mixon ... um, dipshit ... the Patriots gave Aaron Hernandez over 40 million dollars !!!! 

Murder victims killed in the last 10 years

Bengals - 0

Patriots - 2

Player Suicides in Prison 

Bengals - 0 

Patriots - 1

53 minutes ago, BlackJesus said:

With a straight face he said Robert Kraft wouldn't even touch someone like Mixon ... um, dipshit ... the Patriots gave Aaron Hernandez over 40 million dollars !!!! 

Bengals - 0

Patriots - 2

Bengals - 0 

Patriots - 1

lol... +1

3 hours ago, BlackJesus said:

Bengals - 0

Patriots - 2

Bengals - 0 

Patriots - 1

LOL I hate them douche bags. But super bowl appearances in the last 10 years -4.  Super bowl wins in last 10 years -2. Winning shuts everyone up.

11 hours ago, Kochman said:

LOL I hate them douche bags. But super bowl appearances in the last 10 years -4.  Super bowl wins in last 10 years -2. Winning shuts everyone up.

Even if you're repeatedly caught cheating to get there. SO much integrity!

On 5/6/2017 at 9:00 PM, BlackJesus said:

Bengals - 0

Patriots - 2

Bengals - 0 

Patriots - 1

The Bengals drafted Mixon after his incident.

The Patriots drafted and extended Hernandez before his incidents came out.

But yeah, the Patriots are scum bags that employ murderers and the poor Bengals don't deserve any of this media attention for drafting a player that knocked some skinny white girl the fuck out on camera. #teamslikethebengals

10 minutes ago, membengal said:

Don't pretend that Hernandez didn't have EXTENSIVE red flags on his character coming out of college, he did. Big time. #teamslikethepatriots

Who was pretending that? I just don't think it's fair to imply that the Patriots drafted and extended a murderer who committed suicide in prison whenever that stuff either came out or happened after the extension.

Mixon and Hernandez both had/have red flags. I honestly don't think we'll ever hear about Joe Mixon doing any other scumbag things for the rest of his career, but it's just not a fair, apples to apples comparison when some people just want to cry and whine about how the Bengals are targeted by media and the league unfairly. The same guys that are running the show now were running it in the mid-2000s when we led the league in arrests and in 2017 we continue to employ shithead players. It's our own fucking fault, plain and simple.

Oh, and the #teamslikethebengals thing was mocking those on here constantly using that exact hash tag "#teamslikethepatriots", so it's not really ironic for you to put that at the end of your post to mock me. People always use that in their whine sessions about the league targeting the Bengals.

Archived