Well I'm done

13 minutes ago, BlackBengal said:

Enjoy cheering for women beaters.

I know I don't want to be judged for the rest of my life on 1 thing I did when I was a kid.

What he did was horrible, but it seems he has grown up since.

54 minutes ago, BlackBengal said:

Fuck the Bengals.  Been a fan my whole life.  I'm done.

:lol: ... I'd guess that about 1/5 of all NFL players (at least) have hit their female wives and girlfriends ... the league (like society) is full of chronic abusers, most never even get reported. So enjoy your bubble in Mayberry. You've been cheering for scumbags your whole life, nothing has changed. 

2 minutes ago, BlackJesus said:

:lol: ... I'd guess that about 1/5 of all NFL players (at least) have hit their female wives and girlfriends ... the league (like society) is full of chronic abusers, most never even get reported. So enjoy your bubble in Mayberry. You've been cheering for scumbags your whole life, nothing has changed. 

It's pretty safe to say that he is not the only one in this draft class to ever hit a woman. 

... I'd guess that about 1/5 of all NFL players (at least) have hit their female wives and girlfriends ... the league (like society) is full of chronic abusers, most never even get reported. So enjoy your bubble in Mayberry. You've been cheering for scumbags your whole life, nothing has changed. 

Yup. The only difference is the amount of cameras.

I've been here since when JT had the board...been a fan since I could remember.    I feel the op.  Not jumpin ship but I feel him.

Not a fan of either pick because teams aren't built with skill players.  All these damn high picks on the outside of the offense.  Just tired of bad moves.  Every skill player on offense is loaded with 1-3 rounders...wish they valued defense like offense

Watching a sports fan act shocked when they find out professional athletes also commit all the same crimes as the rest of society is like when you see a kid learn that Santa isn't real. All your heroes are problematic and shitty. All teams are filled with flawed people. Welcome to the real world. 

4 minutes ago, BlackJesus said:

Watching a sports fan act shocked when they find out professional athletes also commit all the same crimes as the rest of society is like when you see a kid learn that Santa isn't real. All your heroes are problematic and shitty. All teams are filled with flawed people. Welcome to the real world. 

Same with the draft panelists. They feel like they have to act a certain way.

Exactly....

My three favorite athletes of all time are Michael Jordan, tiger woods and Daryll Strawberry....
All assholes in their personal lives..

I don't condone womanizing, serious drugs and especially what Mixon did...But there aren't many boyscouts out there for us to root for...

So I hope.the kids is a change man and is a freaking monster for us.

Sent from my iPhone using Go-Bengals.com

9 minutes ago, Tigers Johnson said:

What pisses me off is if the Patriots or Stealers had drafted Mixon, ESPN would have been showing highlights and talking about how good a move it was and how the best get better...

its horseshit!

Yup right when the Vikings traded up, the heads were talking about how this would be a good spot for Mixon and then 7 picks or so later the Bengals take him and they're all like WTF!!!

17 minutes ago, fluhartz said:

Exactly....

My three favorite athletes of all time are Michael Jordan, tiger woods and Daryll Strawberry....
All assholes in their personal lives..

I don't condone womanizing, serious drugs and especially what Mixon did...But there aren't many boyscouts out there for us to root for...

So I hope.the kids is a change man and is a freaking monster for us.

Sent from my iPhone using Go-Bengals.com

I always tell my son that they are fun to watch, but they're not heroes. I root for my team, I don't root for players.

Archived