Well I'm done

Do the Patriots draft players like this? 

Who has been the best team in the league dam near every year the last 15 years?

Do the Bengals draft players like this?

Who hasn't won a playoff game since I was five years old????  

This is prime example  of why we continually suck ass. This guy may be great but pacman was great at one time too. If he has a hot head what's stopping him from fucking up our next chance to win a playoff game just like pacman did.  The Bengals are ignorant as all fuck.  Hopefully 0-16 this year and NFL bans M.Brown from league for this shit show of a circus the last 30 gosh dam years.

16 minutes ago, Hooky said:

I always tell my son that they are fun to watch, but they're not heroes. I root for my team, I don't root for players.

I'm guilty of this at times.  I root for the teams of my childhood, but they don't always deserve it.  Mike Brown does not deserve our devotion.  Take his redeeming out of it.  He held the city hostage and jammed a big bill down everyone's throat to pay for a fancy stadium so he could make even more millions.  He said he needed it to be competitive.  More often than not the Bengals haven't been competitive even with the stadium.  And we root for this?  We are sheep.

I try to root for players that play the way I like to see the game played.  They may well be assholes, but I give them the benefit of the doubt unless I know they do shit like hit women, wish for cops to die, etc.  

1 hour ago, fluhartz said:

Exactly....

My three favorite athletes of all time are Michael Jordan, tiger woods and Daryll Strawberry....
All assholes in their personal lives..

I don't condone womanizing, serious drugs and especially what Mixon did...But there aren't many boyscouts out there for us to root for...

So I hope.the kids is a change man and is a freaking monster for us.

Sent from my iPhone using Go-Bengals.com

Amen

1 hour ago, Catfish Bob said:

Do the Patriots draft players like this? 

Who has been the best team in the league dam near every year the last 15 years?

Do the Bengals draft players like this?

Who hasn't won a playoff game since I was five years old????  

This is prime example  of why we continually suck ass. This guy may be great but pacman was great at one time too. If he has a hot head what's stopping him from fucking up our next chance to win a playoff game just like pacman did.  The Bengals are ignorant as all fuck.  Hopefully 0-16 this year and NFL bans M.Brown from league for this shit show of a circus the last 30 gosh dam years.

The Patriots drafted Aaron Hernandez. Was already very questionable at Miami. Turned out to be a murderer. Nobody is innocent anymore. If you're looking for clean cut character, you're rooting for the wrong sport.

1 hour ago, fluhartz said:

Exactly....

My three favorite athletes of all time are Michael Jordan, tiger woods and Daryll Strawberry....
All assholes in their personal lives..

I don't condone womanizing, serious drugs and especially what Mixon did...But there aren't many boyscouts out there for us to root for...

So I hope.the kids is a change man and is a freaking monster for us.

Sent from my iPhone using Go-Bengals.com

What did Tiger do to deserve no Caps? Just askin'....?

In no way am I defending what Mixon did but since that day it seems like he has paid a price and will pay a price for the rest of his life. He seems contrite. I just hope he can move forward and have a productive career.If the Squealers or Cheatriots would have drafted him nothing would be said. Remeber the cheatriots employed Donte Stallworth convicted of vehicular homicide. Not much was ever made about that. There is a huge double standard when it comes to the Bengals. I hope Mixon does grat things for the team on the field and off the field...

Plenty of people have turned an indecent act on their behalf into something that can better them. I'll never condone what he did but I don't think it's my place to forever condemn him either. How about instead of labeling and branding people as repeat offenders we actually give them a chance to not only better themselves but perhaps better others and/or raise awareness on how serious the situation is.

If he does anything of that nature again then we can all eat crow and burn his house down or whatever but until then how about we give the guy a chance?

1 hour ago, Jamie_B said:

I get it. I don't like this either, but let's give the kid a chance to show that he knows what he did was wrong.

I think he's already done that. It's been 3 years with no other incidents that we know of. That's why I'm good, actually great, with this pick.

Ironically, the punch occurred on Mixon's 18th birthday ... and if it had taken place one day earlier, he'd be considered a minor (child) to the law, and the faces on the tape would have to be blurred out or wouldn't have even been released at all.

But people discuss Mixon in this context like he is a 28 year old man ... not a teenager who (according to his account) had smoke blown in his face by the girl earlier and was called a n*gger by the other guy in the video -- and then is pushed and slapped by the girl and instinctively punched her. Which yes is inexcusable, but context also adds more to the story.

Archived