DE

Rivers (5)

LB

Brown (4)

Walker (4)

Brown (4)

CB

King (5)

I don't know any names to throw out there, but some kind of OL help.  Expecting Ced & Fisher to both play well, Smith to smoothly transition to RG - a position he hasn't played - and all of them to stay healthy for 16 games is foolish IMHO.  I would like to see a better back-up plan than Alexander's "think happy thoughts!"

Dorian Johnson

School: Pittsburgh. Five-star prospect coming out of high school, Johnson was a full-time starter for three years at Pitt and was known for his consistency and well-rounded game. He has functional power to turn defenders out of the hole and enough athleticism to match any run-game scheme. Johnson doesn't carry bad weight and should be able to add more bulk with no problem. While he has some weaknesses, nothing appears to be glaring and he should set into a starter's role right away and become a solid NFL guard.

19 minutes ago, T-Dub said:

I don't know any names to throw out there, but some kind of OL help.  Expecting Ced & Fisher to both play well, Smith to smoothly transition to RG - a position he hasn't played - and all of them to stay healthy for 16 games is foolish IMHO.  I would like to see a better back-up plan than Alexander's "think happy thoughts!"

Lol I got accused of working at some mid-west based grocery store for saying the line needs addressed yesterday.

It's crazy that people put so much faith in the o-line magically being better after losing our 2 best linemen and the fact that we haven't even had a good run blocking line in 20 years.

19 minutes ago, T-Dub said:

I would have loved to see the Bengals trade up and acquire another 3rd round pick to get one of the OL players that went in that round. Garcia, Feeney, Elflein were all quality players that would have been great picks.

1 minute ago, omgdrdoom said:

Lol I got accused of working at some mid-west based grocery store for saying the line needs addressed yesterday.

It's crazy that people put so much faith in the o-line magically being better after losing our 2 best linemen and the fact that we haven't even had a good run blocking line in 20 years.

I think that is my biggest concern with this draft, adding Ross and Mixon is great....But who is going to block for them?  The Bengals depth at OT is shaky at best.

12 minutes ago, PatternMaster said:

I would have loved to see the Bengals trade up and acquire another 3rd round pick to get one of the OL players that went in that round. Garcia, Feeney, Elflein were all quality players that would have been great picks.

Yes, but did they need to be saved?  I'm sure they are fine players but the important thing here is for everyone to think Mike Brown is a good person.

1 hour ago, omgdrdoom said:

Dude, Kroger is national and the biggest grocery store chain in America. Also I've heard it's actually a decent place to work with a union and everything but I completely agree that the line needs some serious love. Every other position group is serviceable. OL,  LB and maybe a DB today sounds right to me. 

2 minutes ago, whodey365 said:

Dude, Kroger is national and the biggest grocery store chain in America.

They're Fry's or Fred Meyer & a few other companies depending on where you live.  I think that's why people think they're only in the MW.

7 minutes ago, T-Dub said:

They're Fry's or Fred Meyer & a few other companies depending on where you live.  I think that's why people think they're only in the MW.

Straight outta Cincinnati. Pretty cool little read on Kroger history. 

Archived