Day 3 wishlist

I have had everybody on my list of wants with the exception of Glasgow (who I liked but didn't think we should draft the position) and Lawson who I didn't like but like more where we drafted him. 

Can't really complain about anything with the exception of needing more bodies on the OL and LB.

1 hour ago, MichaelWeston said:

How will he make the team?

Green, LaFell, Boyd & Ross are locks @ WR as long as they're healthy.  Malone is definitely talented enough to push Core & Erickson for the 5th/6th WR spots.  Erickson did pretty well, but with Ross and Mixon capable of returning & Mixon able to play so slot behind Boyd, his spot isn't as secure as it was Thursday morning.  At the very least, Malone is fine depth in case one of the other six goes down.  He could use some added strength.

51 minutes ago, Jason said:

Looks like Jake is a little more accurate from 50+ than Zane.  Good pick then.

As discussed in the other thread, more experience in less-than-domelike weather conditions.  Think that gets overlooked at times, for all positions really, with so many teams playing in domes these days.  None of that arena shit in the AFCN!  Now if only our OC's would get that message...

Archived