Day 3 discussion

Lawson has a chance to contribute IF he can stay off the IR. 

They're gonna need at least one more OT on the roster.  Should the Bengals take a look at Greg Robinson, whose 5th year option likely won't be picked up by the Rams?

Love the Bengals day 3 draft. Favorite of the 3 days by far and this is where teams are built. Especially like Malone and Lawson picks although the Malone pick makes me dislike Ross in the 1st a bit more. One things for sure this team just got a whole lot faster and if I were to pick one physical aspect that was lacking on this team speed would of been the easy answer.

On another note I am tired of hearing the bs about the Mixon pick from analysts that prove they honestly don't pay attention to Cincinnati much if at all.

Hearing way to much of the usual bs about type of people and off field problems team has. They give no credit what so ever to the team providing an enviornment for people to get a 2nd chance that has been really successful in last few years until this Pac thing came up. Other than that there hasn't been much if any off the field stuff  from Bengals players and it's a shame analysts will continue with criticism instead of applauding their ability to help players become better people off the field.

There's also the issue at end of Pissburgh game but that's completely different than off the field stuff and it surely wasn't just on the players. Marvin, the officials and shittsburgh players like Shazier and coaches like Porter and Mularkey all played into that as well.

Idk just my rant how I'm sick of it already. You'll get the occasional mention of the Bengals success in this regard but mostly they're still painted as nothing but troubled thugs that are always in trouble and that's not the case. Knew it was coming because of the pick but it's still annoying. Luckily the Bengals are good at letting these type of stories like the Adam Jones arrest die out by not feeding into the media trying to constantly call those type of things to attention.

Archived