46 minutes ago, FulcherVulcher33 said:

See that the jersey numbers are now listed on bengals.com for all the drafted players, I saw that Joe Mixon is 28? All the interviews and stuff I've been seeing he had number 34 Jersey? In all honesty I like 28 better

Same here. Here is history of #28

John Guillory ................... 1969-70

Scott Burk ....................... 1979

Cleotha Montgomery....... 1980

Larry Kinnebrew .............. 1983-87

Harold Green .................. 1990-95

Corey Dillon .................... 1997-2003

Dexter Jackson ............... 2006-08

Bernard Scott .................. 2009-12

According to Bernard Scott's Wikipedia page he was the first Bengal to rush for a 100 yards since Dillon in 97.

So Rudi just didn't exist then?

Yes yes I know, it's Wikipedia. I was just curious as to whatever happened to Bernard Scott.

19 hours ago, VonBlade said:

According to Bernard Scott's Wikipedia page he was the first Bengal to rush for a 100 yards since Dillon in 97.

Yes yes I know, it's Wikipedia. I was just curious as to whatever happened to Bernard Scott.

Rudi>CD for me.  Punishing runner and seemed like a cool dude.  No drama.  Still can't believe Detroit did him dirty like that.  Stealing a man's luggage wtf is that.

Also the last time we had a run game worth talking about.  Him & JJ in the backfield come the 4th Q and the defense would start thinking about that ice tub.

On a related note, why did they carry Hewitt last year? For his 2 receptions?

20 hours ago, T-Dub said:

Rudi>CD for me.  Punishing runner and seemed like a cool dude.  No drama.  Still can't believe Detroit did him dirty like that.  Stealing a man's luggage wtf is that.

Also the last time we had a run game worth talking about.  Him & JJ in the backfield come the 4th Q and the defense would start thinking about that ice tub.

On a related note, why did they carry Hewitt last year? For his 2 receptions?

I'm pretty sure that Hewitt's official position is TE, but it's more like H-Back/FB, because most of the time he's the lead blocker for Hill and Bernard.   Cincy doesn't want a traditional fullback because it would use up a roster spot, so it goes to Hewlitt for that job.

On 5/6/2017 at 6:48 PM, VonBlade said:

It says Bengals rookie, which is true

Damn you Jake Elliot.  Brandon Wilson was supposed to be #3 so he could be known as BW3 and get a big endorsement deal from Buffalo Wild Wings.

BTW I assume Brandon will be listed at safety.  Our coaches did not have much faith in our back up safeties last year.  Smith and Fejedelem rarely saw the field unless someone was injured and at times we even played Shaw at safety instead of either of those two.

If Brandon is close to either Smith or Fej as a safety then his return skills could win him a roster spot.

On 5/15/2017 at 11:44 AM, fredtoast said:

Damn you Jake Elliot.  Brandon Wilson was supposed to be #3 so he could be known as BW3 and get a big endorsement deal from Buffalo Wild Wings.

BTW I assume Brandon will be listed at safety.  Our coaches did not have much faith in our back up safeties last year.  Smith and Fejedelem rarely saw the field unless someone was injured and at times we even played Shaw at safety instead of either of those two.

If Brandon is close to either Smith or Fej as a safety then his return skills could win him a roster spot.

Do they even serve weck anymore?  I rarely look at the menu when I go.

On 5/17/2017 at 3:50 PM, SooneraBengal said:

Warrick Dunn....pound for pound one of the toughest players in the history of the league.  Weighed a buck eighty-five and made his living running between the tackles.

Marshall Faulk......Hall of Fame badass

Butler By'not'e....Led the league in apostrophes twice.

Archived