The Bengals vs. the NFL

22 minutes ago, omgdrdoom said:

How many times can someone call another person a troll when all they do is troll before it suggests a distinct lack of self awareness?

<insert "guy, *condescending remark*" here>

Gosh, IDK, maybe you should collect more data.  I post about all sorts of stuff. 

Maybe we can make this post about you stepping off of my dick.

1 minute ago, T-Dub said:

Gosh, IDK, maybe you should collect more data.  I post about all sort of stuff. 

Let's make this post about you stepping off of my dick.

I thought I wasn't cool enough for you to respond to anymore? Funny that it's only OK for you to take shots at people, but when I do it I'm "on your dick". Double standardz r so kewl!

Just now, omgdrdoom said:

I thought I wasn't cool enough for you to respond to anymore? Funny that it's only OK for you to take shots at people being a dick, but when I do it I'm "on your dick". Double standardz r so kewl!

Was that you digging around in my recycling bin this morning?  I thought it was a raccoon but now I'm uncertain.

31 minutes ago, T-Dub said:

How many times can someone make the same post calling everyone "whiners" & "crybabies" before it suggests a distinct lack of self-awareness?

<insert strained reference to Little League baseball here>

IDK maybe you should just stick with calling people trolls even though you do nothing but troll.

Seriously though, I'll propose a détente of sorts if you would be so kind to agree to that. I'd really rather spend my time talking about football and arguing about that kind of dumb shit rather than this petty dumb shit (though it IS fun sometimes).

Yay or nay?

5 minutes ago, omgdrdoom said:

IDK maybe you should just stick with calling people trolls even though you do nothing but troll.

Oh, that was your dick?  My bad, I already scraped it off on the curb.

Yay or nay?

Eh, sure.

15 hours ago, SouthPaw said:

But but but.....little johnny is better, why isn't he batting first. No fair, he doesn't like to play in the outfield. Wah Wah Wah. 

And why was Johnny called out when he was safe by 5 steps? 

On 5/3/2017 at 1:21 PM, T-Dub said:

ITT:

• The NFL doesn't target their most profitable franchises even though some people don't like them so that proves everything is ok and not some crazy Conspiracy Theory

NFLs most valuabl;e franchise has only won one playoff game in the last 21 years..

Big market teams like the Jets and the Bears suck.

Alleged rapist Ben Roethlisberger has won 2 Super Bowls.

Convisted cheaters Patriots win more Super Bowls than any other team.

If the NFL is fixing games then thye are stupid as hell about the way they are doing it.

Archived