Pacman in car accident

Good to hear that there are no injuries involved.

Can we find a way to bash Pacman for this one though? That's the real question ^_^

Edit: welp, I started off trying to make a joke that people will bash Jones for anything he does, but it didn't take long for there to be something legitimate to complain about. Everyone should really watch the video and as pointed out by others here, it's taped by none other than Pacman himself.

http://www.tmz.com/2017/05/09/pacman-jones-rolls-royce-car-crash/

12 minutes ago, MichaelWeston said:

The video is shot by him. How dumb is this guy. 

LOL I just got around to watching it, this is hilarious.

My favorite part is where Pacman says that he'd usually smack the shit out of someone for doing that but he can't due to the anger management classes that he's in.

This fucking guy lol

52 minutes ago, MichaelWeston said:

The video is shot by him. How dumb is this guy. 

He clearly has no clue is the least self aware person I've ever seen. For someone with his history you would think he wouldn't want to put any negative things about himself on social media, but this guy can't help himself. 

I'll keep saying it as long as he's a Bengal, the guy is an embarrassment to the Bengals and the city of Cincinnati, and I hope he's cut sooner than later. Mike Brown and his open letters to the city are a complete joke as long this clown is still employed by the Bengals. 

What do you guys want from him... His anger management is clearly working. He didn't spit on anyone, slap or punch anyone, and didn't get arrested. And I think he was proud of himself and wanted to show the world. This is clearly a step in the right direction :) 

I have no problem with the guy getting pissed, but filming it and posting a profanity laced tirade on social media?  C'mon.  It is a black eye on the Bengals and just dumb as hell.  What did he think was going to happen?  

Then again, did he just send it to TMZ and get paid?  Hmmmm....

59 minutes ago, UncleEarl said:

I have no problem with the guy getting pissed, but filming it and posting a profanity laced tirade on social media?  C'mon.  It is a black eye on the Bengals and just dumb as hell.  What did he think was going to happen?  

Then again, did he just send it to TMZ and get paid?  Hmmmm....

Yep. People act like it's unwarranted to think Pacman is a bit dopey for doing this.

It's not like he was caught on camera by somebody else and was naturally showing some emotion after his expensive car was hit without knowledge of him being filmed. The dude pulled his phone out and recorded himself rambling like an asshole. The "nothing to see here" defense for Adam has come and gone a dozen times already. This is hardly a terrible offense, it seems as though he's the victim here in the case of the accident, but come the fuck on. Zero need to record himself in a curse fest while patting himself on the back for not "slapping the shit" out of the guy that hit him.

http://www.fox19.com/story/35382475/listen-adam-jones-goes-off-in-expletive-rant-after-crash    <-- well worth a click ---

CINCINNATI (FOX19) -

Bengals cornerback Adam Jones is crediting anger management courses for keeping his cool after crashing his Rolls-Royce early Tuesday. 

Jones went off in an expletive-filled video posted to his Instagram story. 

The collision happened on Ohio Pike in Union Township. Jones narrates the video while pointing his camera at the damaged car with a deployed airbag inside. 

If it wasn't for his anger management classes he would "smack the sh*t out of a n**ga," Jones says. 

Jones can also be heard saying, "They talk about anger management at work ... normally I'd smack the shit outta a n**ga who do the sh*t like that. Stupid motherf**ker."

Union Township Police Chief Scott Gaviglia blamed the collision on the rain and called it a "very minor accident." Jones and the other driver will not be cited. 

Jones called 911 after the collision and asked the dispatcher to "stop f*****g yelling on the phone" because he was still rattled from the wreck. Listen to the call here. 

The Bengal shook off the incident in a later post. 

"It's been a long morning man -- we got that work in though," Jones said in a video shot inside the Bengals locker room. 

He went on to acknowledge the crash and said he's going to have a new Rolls-Royce in a couple of weeks.

The Bengals declined to comment on the incident. 

"Somebody gonna have a new Rolls Royce in a cuppa weeks."

:popcorn:

btw... who is the other guy in the locker room pic?

8 minutes ago, High School Harry said:

http://www.fox19.com/story/35382475/listen-adam-jones-goes-off-in-expletive-rant-after-crash    <-- well worth a click ---

CINCINNATI (FOX19) -

Bengals cornerback Adam Jones is crediting anger management courses for keeping his cool after crashing his Rolls-Royce early Tuesday. 

Jones went off in an expletive-filled video posted to his Instagram story. 

The collision happened on Ohio Pike in Union Township. Jones narrates the video while pointing his camera at the damaged car with a deployed airbag inside. 

If it wasn't for his anger management classes he would "smack the sh*t out of a n**ga," Jones says. 

Jones can also be heard saying, "They talk about anger management at work ... normally I'd smack the shit outta a n**ga who do the sh*t like that. Stupid motherf**ker."

Union Township Police Chief Scott Gaviglia blamed the collision on the rain and called it a "very minor accident." Jones and the other driver will not be cited. 

Jones called 911 after the collision and asked the dispatcher to "stop f*****g yelling on the phone" because he was still rattled from the wreck. Listen to the call here. 

The Bengal shook off the incident in a later post. 

"It's been a long morning man -- we got that work in though," Jones said in a video shot inside the Bengals locker room. 

He went on to acknowledge the crash and said he's going to have a new Rolls-Royce in a couple of weeks.

The Bengals declined to comment on the incident. 

"Somebody gonna have a new Rolls Royce in a cuppa weeks."

:popcorn:

btw... who is the other guy in the locker room pic?

Pretty sure William Jackson 

4 hours ago, Le Tigre said:

Someone else causes accident...check

Adam displays any human emotion after accident....check

You tape it and put it on the internet for no reason whatsoever.....check

Internet experts unanimously condemn Adam...of course, check.

18 hours ago, Le Tigre said:

Someone else causes accident...check

Adam displays any human emotion after accident....check

Internet experts unanimously condemn Adam...of course, check.

Since you think Adam is justified and anyone that thinks is stupid move is an internet expert, whatever that is let me ask you a few questions:

1. Why did he record himself and post it to the internet, how was that helping anything?
  2. With all of the bad press he has brought upon the Bengals org and himself since he has joined the team don't you think he should think about what image he portrays to the community and the media?
  3. If this guy can't use better judgement off the field, how can you trust him in the heat of battle? 
  4. If you can't trust him, why does he have a roster spot?

Archived