Pacman in car accident

1 hour ago, MichaelWeston said:

Pacman's claim of the video being a joke is pathetic and that kid owns Pacman, couldn't have responded better.

Once again, it shows how ridiculous this Pacman is, an 18 year old has more self control and decency than the him. 

1 hour ago, PatternMaster said:

Pacman's claim of the video being a joke is pathetic and that kid owns Pacman, couldn't have responded better.

Once again, it shows how ridiculous this Pacman is, an 18 year old has more self control and decency than the him. 

Jones acts like a fool consistently, but that doesn't mean he is a bad guy.  A declining player and and embarrassment to the Bengals?  Yes.  Bad guy?  How would I really know unless I spent some time with him.  Same goes for you kid.  When someone you have a disagreement apologizes and respectfully offers to have you over you should be man enough to say yes.  If he's a jerk at that point you can at least say you gave him a chance.  I have a couple good friends that I started out on the wrong foot with.  After learning more about them and talking through the trouble I found both of them to be good people.  

Sorry kid, but you look like a self-important jackass who just got his 5 minutes of fame on TV.  Enjoy.

7 hours ago, PatternMaster said:

Since you think Adam is justified and anyone that thinks is stupid move is an internet expert, whatever that is let me ask you a few questions:

1. Why did he record himself and post it to the internet, how was that helping anything?
  2. With all of the bad press he has brought upon the Bengals org and himself since he has joined the team don't you think he should think about what image he portrays to the community and the media?
  3. If this guy can't use better judgement off the field, how can you trust him in the heat of battle? 
  4. If you can't trust him, why does he have a roster spot?

Why do you ask rhetorical questions, following a conclusionary statement? 

And yes, that is what you pretend to be on the Internet. 

On 5/9/2017 at 2:21 PM, CalifBengalfan said:

What do you guys want from him... His anger management is clearly working. He didn't spit on anyone, slap or punch anyone, and didn't get arrested. And I think he was proud of himself and wanted to show the world. This is clearly a step in the right direction :) 

Man, I hope you're being sarcastic or trolling cause you got me to bite.

This idiot needs to hit the road from his last arrest and just reinforced that with his "media skills" in this latest indecent. :-(

1 hour ago, Jupiter Fan said:

Man, I hope you're being sarcastic or trolling cause you got me to bite.

This idiot needs to hit the road from his last arrest and just reinforced that with his "media skills" in this latest indecent. :-(

Lol, yeah sorry couldn't find the 1/2 ninja:)

5 hours ago, UncleEarl said:

Jones acts like a fool consistently, but that doesn't mean he is a bad guy.  A declining player and and embarrassment to the Bengals?  Yes.  Bad guy?  How would I really know unless I spent some time with him.  Same goes for you kid.  When someone you have a disagreement apologizes and respectfully offers to have you over you should be man enough to say yes.  If he's a jerk at that point you can at least say you gave him a chance.  I have a couple good friends that I started out on the wrong foot with.  After learning more about them and talking through the trouble I found both of them to be good people.  

Sorry kid, but you look like a self-important jackass who just got his 5 minutes of fame on TV.  Enjoy.

Assuming you are referring to the other driver involved as "the kid" above, I could not disagree more.  The kid handled himself very well IMHO.  He has every right to decline an invitation that the rest of us would have stumbled over ourselves to accept regardless of how we felt about Adam and his behavior.  And contrary to Adam, I don't think the kid had any interest in "5 minutes of fame".

...and while I'm replying...

I still don't get the double standard of how black people can go around and call others the "N" word and people think it's perfectly acceptable and often times seemingly encouraged.  I mean, I think I get it when its in a comedic or rap music context, but when you're being serious I don't get it.  Imagine if the cars/drivers were reversed in this scenario and those words were said.  That's an offense worthy of being fired at my place of employment.  I guess I'm just too old and don't know all the details and subtleties of the rules.

1 hour ago, esjbh2 said:

Assuming you are referring to the other driver involved as "the kid" above, I could not disagree more.  The kid handled himself very well IMHO.  He has every right to decline an invitation that the rest of us would have stumbled over ourselves to accept regardless of how we felt about Adam and his behavior.  And contrary to Adam, I don't think the kid had any interest in "5 minutes of fame".

...and while I'm replying...

I still don't get the double standard of how black people can go around and call others the "N" word and people think it's perfectly acceptable and often times seemingly encouraged.  I mean, I think I get it when its in a comedic or rap music context, but when you're being serious I don't get it.  Imagine if the cars/drivers were reversed in this scenario and those words were said.  That's an offense worthy of being fired at my place of employment.  I guess I'm just too old and don't know all the details and subtleties of the rules.

I'm black and I don't understand it either, it's the most ignorant thing next to racism and prejudice.

6 hours ago, esjbh2 said:

If the kid has no interest in 5 minutes of fame, why go on TV?  

13 hours ago, esjbh2 said:

I still don't get the double standard of how black people can go around and call others the "N" word and people think it's perfectly acceptable and often times seemingly encouraged.

The same reason that Woody Allen can tell jokes about Jews all day and we can't.

The same reason George Lopez can say "Mexicans be like" and we can't.

The same reason that Amy Schumer can do her "I'm a drunk fat slut" routine and still get offended if anyone says she's fat or a slut.

The same reason you can complain about your mom and get PO'ed when your wife does the same. Or how you can complain about siblings but be willing to fight anyone who were to say the same uninvited.

It's the difference between saying "I'm such an asshole" and "You're such an asshole".

No double standard - If you're a white dude, refer to your honky friends as crackers and no one is offended. Joke about how much you love mayonnaise, polo shirts and lawn care all you like.

7 hours ago, UncleEarl said:

If the kid has no interest in 5 minutes of fame, why go on TV?  

Did you look at the video? The kids name was out there, and Jones made it public. Kid explains pretty clearly why he felt he needed to get his side of the story out there.

Can we just rid ourselves of this clown already?  I mean really no big deal.  I'd be pissed too if someone crashed

into my expensive car but still!!  This tiger isn't going to change his stripes no matter how many anger management

classes he attends.  Use that 6 million in cap savings or whatever the exact number is and extend someone or use

it somehow.  Anything but using it to keep this clown around another year.  haha  Peace!  

5 minutes ago, Randle P McMurphy said:

Can we just rid ourselves of this clown already?  I mean really no big deal.  I'd be pissed too if someone crashed

into my expensive car but still!!  This tiger isn't going to change his stripes no matter how many anger management

classes he attends.  Use that 6 million in cap savings or whatever the exact number is and extend someone or use

it somehow.  Anything but using it to keep this clown around another year.  haha  Peace!  

It's amazing how the Bengals couldn't find enough money to re-sign Whit or Zeitler but can justify keeping this guy on the roster even if they save over $6mm by cutting him. 

13 minutes ago, PatternMaster said:

The crazy part is this team would be a Super Bowl contender if they had a better offensive line, they are stacked everywhere except for where it matters the most. 

You are correct sir!  Although Andy got bounced around some last year, the OL needed to at least make an attempt at staying intact.  I am kind of 

excited though to see Andre Smith lined up at RG.  I think he could do some serious damage there if he stays healthy. :)  

1 hour ago, Randle P McMurphy said:

You are correct sir!  Although Andy got bounced around some last year, the OL needed to at least make an attempt at staying intact.  I am kind of 

excited though to see Andre Smith lined up at RG.  I think he could do some serious damage there if he stays healthy. :)  

That is a big "if".

My two main concerns with Smith is the fact that he's never played the position before and he's been injured a lot recently, he's only played in 27 out of the last 51 games he's in which he's been eligible. 

He was never a guy that took good care of his body and it seems as if his body is starting to break down on him, this will be his 9th season so I'm interested to see how he maintain his health while learning a new role...you know they say you can't teach an old dog new tricks, so taking care of his body enough to play 16 games, something he has only done once, while learning a new position could be a tall order for Hercules.. 

When they spent the first 2 draft picks on OT's a couple of years ago, you had to guess they'd let Whit go.  If those players aren't up to the job at this point, that's a coaching and/or scouting failure.  They've invested quite a bit in the OL.  If Ced ends up getting our QB mangled that's on the coaches as much as the player himself.

4 minutes ago, T-Dub said:

When they spent the first 2 draft picks on OT's a couple of years ago, you had to guess they'd let Whit go.  If those players aren't up to the job at this point, that's a coaching and/or scouting failure.  They've invested quite a bit in the OL.  If Ced ends up getting our QB mangled that's on the coaches as much as the player himself.

I believe that is root cause of this mess, because of the combine ego of both parties no one wants to admit the mistake and will give him every opportunity to prove or disprove himself. 

I understand that Whit wasn't going to play here forever, but they could've re-signed him so he could retire a Bengal and kept Ced at RT, especially after what he showed last year on the field. When you consider this is Marvin's last season under contract and the core players on this team are in their prime letting one of the best LT's in the NFL walk out of the door without a proven replacement on the roster doesn't seem like the smartest move, imo. 

I just don't understand what they see in Ced that makes them think he won't get Dalton hurt. 

Agree with both of you.  I know that's a big "IF" as far as Andre staying healthy but wasn't it a triceps injury for him?  Those are rare and

usually not reoccurring is treated properly to begin with.  (So as long as the Vikings team doctor and not the Bengals team doctor fixed it,

he should be good to go.  Hahaha)  As far as him playing a new position, I don't think it's too much of a move he can't handle/do it.  He was

good in run blocking at RT so he should be a mauler at RG with a tackle on his right shoulder helping out. :)  The big question mark in the 

whole equation in my humble opinion is Cedric Ogbuehi.  He was scary/sketchy at best at RT.  If he plays like that at LT, Andy is gonna be

running for his life unless Mixon can take some of the heat off of him.  (Which I think he'll do, if he's as advertised that is.)  If Cedric struggles

at LT, I wouldn't be opposed to sliding Fisher out there to see what he can do.  He might be the more athletic of the 2 anyways.  Maybe not

pre-injury to Ogbuehi but probably post injury.  Let Ogbuehi play RG and put Andre back out at RT.  You know what you have in Andre at RT

already.  

8 hours ago, LostInDaJungle said:

The same reason that Woody Allen can tell jokes about Jews all day and we can't.

The same reason George Lopez can say "Mexicans be like" and we can't.

The same reason that Amy Schumer can do her "I'm a drunk fat slut" routine and still get offended if anyone says she's fat or a slut.

The same reason you can complain about your mom and get PO'ed when your wife does the same. Or how you can complain about siblings but be willing to fight anyone who were to say the same uninvited.

It's the difference between saying "I'm such an asshole" and "You're such an asshole".

No double standard - If you're a white dude, refer to your honky friends as crackers and no one is offended. Joke about how much you love mayonnaise, polo shirts and lawn care all you like.

right..and i thought this was understood... I just love how he was saying it and it is a white kid in a fucking old ass mustang...lol

I am going to work tomorrow and calling one of my black buddies a cracker if they fuck up...

Archived