Pacman in car accident

22 hours ago, LostInDaJungle said:

Did you look at the video? The kids name was out there, and Jones made it public. Kid explains pretty clearly why he felt he needed to get his side of the story out there.

Just watched the video again.  Noticed it was Part 2.  Looked a bit for Part 1, but didn't find it.  I saw nothing about Jones putting his name out there or the kid saying why he needed to get his side out there.  Based upon the "part 2" video I stand by my original statement, but I may not have all the info.  

Or maybe - and this is going to sound pretty crazy - maybe you deal with a minor fender-bender as the petty annoyance it is, without uploading an angry video making yourself look like an asshole.  Maybe you realize you're already a famous dude with a bad rep and stop calling negative attention to yourself over dumb shit.  Maybe even realize that playing the sympathy card over potentially losing your job isn't going to work so well when you're bragging about your new Rolls.

Wait.. It all makes sense.  Maybe his 6 yo daughter is the adult in the household?

I don't care for Jones, but as for everyone asking why he would video this and post it for everyone to see his actions, consider this;

It's a given that he is immature as hell, and especially emotionally. It's also a given that if ANYTHING negative in even the tiniest measure happens to him, it's going to make the news somehow.

So what I believe is that he feels he IS making strides (however tiny they may be) in his anger management, and wanted to get HIS own video out there before there was the usual media blast/twist/spin doctoring over an issue that was literally nothing. When he stated that he would've "smacked a n*****" (paraphrased), maybe before anger management that would've been his first reaction. I think he wanted to get this video out there to show that he DIDN'T go ape shit before someone claimed that he did.

Either way, even though many feel he was stupid for posting the video, in the end it's up to Adam Jones in how he handles his shit and what HE wants to post online.

That being said... he needs to be off my Bengals team IMHO.

On 5/12/2017 at 9:55 AM, T-Dub said:

Or maybe - and this is going to sound pretty crazy - maybe you deal with a minor fender-bender as the petty annoyance it is, without uploading an angry video making yourself look like an asshole.  Maybe you realize you're already a famous dude with a bad rep and stop calling negative attention to yourself over dumb shit.  Maybe even realize that playing the sympathy card over potentially losing your job isn't going to work so well when you're bragging about your new Rolls.

Wait.. It all makes sense.  Maybe his 6 yo daughter is the adult in the household?

For you, in the Chevy, it's a minor fender bender, in that Rolls that was a 30-50k smack.  Ever hear of diminished value, it's HUGE on a Luxury Car.  I'd have been cussing the little fucker out, too.

2 minutes ago, kennethmw said:

For you, in the Chevy, it's a minor fender bender, in that Rolls that was a 30-50k smack.  Ever hear of diminished value, it's HUGE on a Luxury Car.  I'd have been cussing the little fucker out, too.

I can't speak for anyone else, but I'd have not had much (if any) issue had he been caught by a third party naturally showing some emotion after being struck in his car. I'd completely understand that.

It just seems like a bit much for him to pull his phone out and put on a show to upload to the Internet. Maybe I'm wrong for expecting more from these adult athletes, especially ones with a history of some anger issues.

1 hour ago, kennethmw said:

Would you record yourself doing it and then upload the video to the internet, you know so people can know you keep it 100?

Keep carrying water for this moron, it's only fitting. 

Archived