Sign in to follow this  
Montana Bengal

Comey Fired

Yeah I wonder..

I suspect it's better for everyone that the man is such a complete jackass, though.  If he had any sort of self-restraint or cunning he might be truly dangerous.  OTOH the difference between a toddler playing with matches and a dedicated arsonist is largely an academic one if you're on fire.

• Upvote 2

On 5/13/2017 at 11:41 AM, T-Dub said:

mTUanX7.jpg

awesome....

This dumbass is on Twitter calling him a "leaker" like he wasn't testifying in front of a Senate Intelligence Committee.  He also seems to think he was vindicated somehow? 

Senile, drugged, or both?

1 hour ago, T-Dub said:

This dumbass is on Twitter calling him a "leaker" like he wasn't testifying in front of a Senate Intelligence Committee.  He also seems to think he was vindicated somehow? 

Senile, drugged, or both?

Not that I am defending this Cheeto, but he's talking about Comey leaking info about his meeting with Trump, to his buddy and having his buddy put it out so that he could influence the decision to get a special investigator assigned.

27 minutes ago, Jamie_B said:

Not that I am defending this Cheeto, but he's talking about Comey leaking info about his meeting with Trump, to his buddy and having his buddy put it out so that he could influence the decision to get a special investigator assigned.

Maybe?  Sounds like more name-calling from a histrionic man-child.  If there's really a legit point being made by him here I can only say it's hard to spot in the nonstop torrent of shit spewing from his direction.  I'm not going to wade in to separate the corn from the peanuts.

Just now, T-Dub said:

Maybe?  Sounds like more name-calling from a histrionic man-child.  If there's really a legit point being made by him here I can only say it's hard to spot in the nonstop torrent of shit spewing from his direction.

Oh it's that too.