Would you rather win a lottery, or the Bengals win the Super Bowl?

Lottery or Super Bowl?  

48 members have voted

1. 1. Would you rather

• Bengals win Super Bowl
    • Win $5,000
  2. 2. Would you rather

• Bengals win Super Bowl
    • Win $10,000
  3. 3. Would you rather

• Bengals win Super Bowl
    • Win $50,000
  4. 4. Would you rather

• Bengals win Super Bowl
    • Win $100,000
  5. 5. Would you rather

• Bengals win Super Bowl
    • Win $500,000
  6. 6. Would you rather

• Bengals win Super Bowl
    • Win $1,000,000
    • It would take more than $1,000,000 - Specify amount below
    • Super Bowl over ANY lottery amount

Yeh I'll take a $5 Skyline Gift Card I mean wtf.. The Bengals have had 50 years to win a championship but the owner is more concerned with "redeeming" or whatever.  It's lunchtime, 'bout to redeem some cheese coneys.  Maybe next year!

:ninja:

I mean I guess I'd probably rather the Bengals win a championship than win say, a few hundred bucks or something. But you start out with $5,000 which is absurd. Anyone that would give up $5k or more is either already set with cash or just a dumb human being.

6 minutes ago, omgdrdoom said:

I mean I guess I'd probably rather the Bengals win a championship than win say, a few hundred bucks or something. But you start out with $5,000 which is absurd. Anyone that would give up $5k or more is either already set with cash or just a dumb human being.

I'm not "set" but I make a nice salary.  It would take a good deal more than $5k for me to take that over  Bengals Super Bowl.

Just now, Jason said:

I'm not "set" but I make a nice salary.  It would take a good deal more than $5k for me to take that over  Bengals Super Bowl.

Do you have kids? Any family at all? I don't know. I just think it's extremely selfish for even $5k, at least in my personal situation. I'm firmly in the middle class with a wife and 2 kids so to me it would be absurdly irresponsible to forego almost any amount of cash over a somewhat useless football game.

Any Lottery amount over Superbowl.

Now I know my memory is shit, but I can't remember who are the current champions, let alone who won it last year, or the one before. The moment the draft rolls around whoever won the Superbowl becomes meaningless history. Whereas I've spent 18 years being stupidly poor, unable to provide for my family. Any amount of money, 10K upwards, would make a massive difference to my quality of life. Fucking hell 20K would get me out of debt and let me carpet the bedroom floor. You think I'd trade that for a football game?

1 hour ago, VonBlade said:

Any Lottery amount over Superbowl.

Now I know my memory is shit, but I can't remember who are the current champions, let alone who won it last year, or the one before. The moment the draft rolls around whoever won the Superbowl becomes meaningless history. Whereas I've spent 18 years being stupidly poor, unable to provide for my family. Any amount of money, 10K upwards, would make a massive difference to my quality of life. Fucking hell 20K would get me out of debt and let me carpet the bedroom floor. You think I'd trade that for a football game?

This.  Of course that depends upon how much is life changing money to you.

7 hours ago, omgdrdoom said:

Do you have kids? Any family at all? I don't know. I just think it's extremely selfish for even $5k, at least in my personal situation. I'm firmly in the middle class with a wife and 2 kids so to me it would be absurdly irresponsible to forego almost any amount of cash over a somewhat useless football game.

I have a wife but sadly no children.  If I did have kids my total would probably go down, but I do think it would still be higher than $5K.

13 hours ago, TimKrumrieFan said:

It would take $500,000 for me. $100,000 isn't going to do enough for me to outweigh the joy of that SB.

That's where I was.  I thought long and hard about $100k though.

Archived