Left side of defense shall be known as...

Guest Bengal_Smoov

[quote name='Bengal_Smoov' date='Aug 18 2005, 05:53 PM']I call fruit punch flavored kool aid "red", and I smoke weed whenever I can. :afropic:   :D
[right][post="133356"][/post][/right][/quote]

Finally something other than the first post that makes sense.... :thumbsup:

Guest IndianaBengal
Should i just ask for a mod to delete this thread? I don't think that all fans of the Bengals wan't a racial issue to dominate the teams fever to win a sb.
White lighting imo opinion wasn't a racial slur.

Guest CrazyIrishman5

[quote name='IndianaBengal' date='Aug 18 2005, 08:08 PM']Can't believe it even happened.  Race is not even an issue for any sports fan after the 50's.  I'm fuckin lost... :(
[right][post="133421"][/post][/right][/quote]
I don't care what race you are, the only colors that matter are orange and black!

Guest Master Shake

[quote name='IndianaBengal' date='Aug 18 2005, 08:08 PM']Can't believe it even happened.  Race is not even an issue for any sports fan after the 50's.  I'm fuckin lost... :(
[right][post="133421"][/post][/right][/quote]

Unfortunately it's still an issue for some

[img]http://www.lequipe.fr/Xml/Basket/Dossiers/Media/030503_nba_dallas2_reuters.jpg[/img]

Guest IndianaBengal
I'm sure there was a lot of humor meant to be in that white lightning thread. I just was overwhelmed by the amount of posts and views on a seeeminingly racial thread.

Guest BadassBengal
[quote name='TheBeaverHunter' date='Aug 18 2005, 04:31 PM']I am white, but often feel that I am black.  I then look in the mirror and realize that I am indeed white and that I am not really black.  I then wonder why I can spit out some of the deafest rhymes in this area.  I then realize that I am one of few white people with this skill.  Vanilla Ice, Snow, Eminem, and Myself are a select group.  As a white man who can identify with a black man who raps I have to say Uhhhhhhh, Na na, na na.  Increase the peace.  B-Diddy
[right][post="133329"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right][/quote]

[img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/24.gif[/img]

you're crazy, dude...

[quote name='BenglsBuksPstons' date='Aug 18 2005, 08:56 PM']this thread is ridiclious it must have a record wasnt it just created this afternoon and it already has 160 posts jesus!!!!!!!
[right][post="133442"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right][/quote]
when we are on a roll we are on a roll.

Guest steggyD
[quote name='the NES Advantage' date='Aug 18 2005, 11:55 PM']Yeah, and for the first time ever, I'm making a message board wish.

I wish that Who Dey 319 would get his ass kicked.

His bullshit shock jock retoric is giving him a boner while walking on thin ice with about serious race shit.

What a bastard. He just got a big boner off of everything I said.
[right][post="133506"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right][/quote]
I think Who Dey 319 is just fine.

[quote][b]Posted by The NES Advantage[/b]
by the way BJ. love your style of posting.As fucked up as some of the stuff is right now, I've grown to appreciate your posting style. and your ability to find photos of weird shit is next to none!!![/quote]

So have we gone from racism to homoerotic overtones now?

:ninja:
VB

[quote name='the NES Advantage' date='Aug 18 2005, 11:55 PM']Yeah, and for the first time ever, I'm making a message board wish.

I wish that Who Dey 319 would get his ass kicked.

His bullshit shock jock retoric is giving him a boner while walking on thin ice with about serious race shit.

What a bastard. He just got a big boner off of everything I said.
[right][post="133506"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right][/quote]
didnt know i said anything that bad. Really just sounds like its that time of the month for you. If you really want to ill give you my address and im willing to bet you wont show up.

Guest TheBeaverHunter
I will fight anybody on this board!

As long as you are not black, black people scare me. All yeah, I also won't fight homosexuals, because they scare me too. Jews and Asians are also off of my list because once again, they scare me. I really don't want to fight Mexicans or American Indians either. I do want to fight Muslims though. So if you are Muslim it's go time.

Man now I am in a fighting mood. God, I am soo pumped up, I am ready to roll! I think I am going to start a fight here at work. Better yet, I think I am going to walk down to the convenient store and punch the towel head in the stomach.

P.S. If you are Muslim, I really don't like you and neither does God.