Left side of defense shall be known as...

Guest Bengal_Smoov

[quote name='Jason' date='Aug 18 2005, 06:39 PM']Link:  [url="http://forum.go-bengals.com/index.php?showtopic=8071&view=findpost&p=133140"]http://forum.go-bengals.com/index.php?show...ndpost&p=133140[/url]
[right][post="133382"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right][/quote]

Thanks,Jason."All great minds etc".

:angry: [quote name='sean' date='Aug 19 2005, 01:32 PM'][img]http://www.muppetcentral.com/_images/creatures/audrey.jpg[/img]

FEED ME SEYMOUR!!!!!!!!
[right][post="133769"][/post][/right][/quote]
Why doesn't someone just delete this thread. I'm not offended by it, but of course some people are. This thread has 6 pages to it. That has to be a record for go bengals.com and that is ridiculous. :angry:

Guest BengalsOwn

[quote name='cinbngl2sbXL' date='Aug 19 2005, 01:35 PM'] :angry:
Why doesn't someone just delete this thread.  I'm not offended by it, but of course some people are.  This thread has 6 pages to it.  That has to be a record for go bengals.com and that is ridiculous. :angry:
[right][post="133771"][/post][/right][/quote]

but moderators have posted in this thread. Worthless threads don't get taken care of if a moderator participates in them.

Guest bengalrick

[quote name='cinbngl2sbXL' date='Aug 19 2005, 01:35 PM'] :angry:
Why doesn't someone just delete this thread.  I'm not offended by it, but of course some people are.  This thread has 6 pages to it.  That has to be a record for go bengals.com and that is ridiculous. :angry:
[right][post="133771"][/post][/right][/quote]

we have a long time to go to be a record... check out the "anything thread" in the general section...

we will all look back on this thread in 3 years, and laugh about it... no reason to delete...

Guest bengalrick
to be honest, i wish this thread would get going again, b/c my day at work went real fast... there ain't shit to talk about today until aroudn 8:00...

btw, i was checking out the tv guide on dish network, and the game said it was some other game than the bengals game...

[b]the game is on channel 12 in cincy, at 8:00, right?[/b]

Guest BadassBengal

[quote name='TheBeaverHunter' date='Aug 19 2005, 01:47 PM']The Negroes stole our dates.
[right][post="133778"][/post][/right][/quote]

not only that, they RAPED em!

:blink:

Guest the NES Advantage
Yeah, the offensive material on here is getting ridiculous. It's really cute uf you think it's worth a good laugh to say some of this shit. But you're showing an utter disregard for anyone but yourself.

[quote name='TheBeaverHunter' date='Aug 19 2005, 01:47 PM']The Negroes stole our dates.
[img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons//24.gif[/img]
Face it...you fucked up...you trusted us....
I suggest you start drinking heavily.
:lol:

Guest BengalsOwn
This thread makes us look like steelers suck ass fucks.

Hope fans of other teams don't come here to see what Bengal fans are talking about.

Guest the NES Advantage
when the line got crossed. Saying some of the shit on here is old school, good 'ol boy, deep south humor and isn't tolerable for this type of message board.

Guest BengalBacker
[quote name='the NES Advantage' date='Aug 19 2005, 02:17 PM']when the line got crossed. Saying some of the shit on here is old school, good 'ol boy,  deep south humor and isn't tolerable for this type of message board.
[right][post="133803"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right][/quote]

Maybe you need to find a new message board. Those of us, both black and white who have a sense of humor aren't offended.

Guest the NES Advantage
Bass Bengal said

"Negro, Nigger, Nigga" and had a little smily face whistling.

followed later by the same person saying

"I hate negroes"

Not really funny or called for at all

Guest BengalBacker
[quote name='the NES Advantage' date='Aug 19 2005, 02:19 PM']followed later by the same person saying

"I hate negroes"

Not really funny or called for at all
[right][post="133807"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right][/quote]

Lighten up or get lost. People are JOKING.

You know Badass is black, right?

Guest the NES Advantage
[quote name='BengalBacker' date='Aug 19 2005, 02:19 PM']Maybe you need to find a new message board. Those of us, both black and white who have a sense of humor aren't offended.
[right][post="133806"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right][/quote]

I'm not offended, but you are showing a complete lack of compassion for someone who may stumble upon this crap and not see any humor in it. It's just ridiculous and uncalled for. And I'm sure the people that are writing the messages are getting excited that people are getting pissed, but I just think it's lame for anyone that tries to come and talk about the bengals and you got people saying "I hate negroes

Guest Matt_Six
[quote name='the NES Advantage' date='Aug 19 2005, 02:17 PM']when the line got crossed. Saying some of the shit on here is old school, good 'ol boy,  deep south humor and isn't tolerable for this type of message board.
[right][post="133803"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right][/quote]

Where was the line crossed?

I figured I would jump into the middle of this giant, heaping pile of dog shit...

[img]http://www.edmecka.com/images/DS_on_1st_St_wm.jpg[/img]

[quote name='TheBeaverHunter' date='Aug 19 2005, 06:47 PM']The Negroes stole our dates.

oh my!!! ANIMAL HOUSE!!!!!!...gots to rent that again.....

"Do you mind if we dance wiff your dates?"

yep...this thread has gotten ridiculous....it's
a good thing I don't get offended easily because
if I did....

I wouldn't read or post in it! :crazy:

"Love everyone, find humor in everything and
live every second like it's your last...life is too short to stress!" - The Beotch!

Guest BengalBacker
[quote name='the NES Advantage' date='Aug 19 2005, 02:22 PM']I'm not offended, but you are showing a complete lack of compassion for someone who may stumble upon this crap and not see any humor in it. It's just ridiculous and uncalled for. And I'm sure the people that are writing the messages are getting excited that people are getting pissed, but I just think it's lame for anyone that tries to come and talk about the bengals and you got people saying "I hate negroes
[right][post="133811"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right][/quote]

Again, the guy who said that is black. It was a joke. Get over it or go away. We have a lot of black posters on here, and I think one thing that helps us all get along is we can laugh at ourselves. If you're too politically correct for this board, I can give you links to other boards.