Trump Investigations

Jamie_B

5 hours ago, USN Bengal said:

Wake up people, there really is no difference in the political parties.

I disagree.  You want to say they're both full of corrupt shitsacks, sure I'm on board with that.  The Dems are not running campaigns based on rabid xenophobia, white nationalism, and fundamentalist Christianity.  That's a huge difference IMO.

9 minutes ago, T-Dub said:

I disagree.  You want to say they're both full of corrupt shitsacks, sure I'm on board with that.  The Dems are not running campaigns based on rabid xenophobia, white nationalism, and fundamentalist Christianity.  That's a huge difference IMO.

Instead they are running theirs on rabid liberalism, open unsecure borders, political correctness, and pacifiers for everyone.

What does it really matter what they're running their particular platforms on when they are all corrupt shitsacks my friend?

The end result is the same no matter who is in power. Rich assholes get rich and poor assholes stay poor. Racism isn't addressed, poverty isn't addressed, personal responsibility isn't addressed (especially if you're a politician), and the country goes to shit. 

Trump is a madman with a mouthpiece, Obama made us laughingstocks of weakness throughout the world, Bush... was Bush (nothing really needs to be said), Clinton was a piece of shit, Bush Sr. got us into a war over oil...etc

The very fact that the supposedly "smarter, more accepting, more open minded, better for the country" party lost is a sad statement of affairs, and as far as I believe... proves my point.

A shit ton of numerous reasons that it occurred, but the end game is still the same.

6 hours ago, USN Bengal said:

Come on man... the only thing that those bullshit articles are saying is that they don't BELIEVE that she was guilty of a quid pro quo deal, and they can't prove she wasn't.

Uh, no.

Clinton was one of nine cabinet members and department heads that sit on the CFIUS, and the secretary of the treasury is its chairperson. CFIUS members are collectively charged with evaluating the transaction for potential national security issues, then turning their findings over to the president. By law, the committee can’t veto a transaction; only the president can.

the uranium was not — nor could it be — exported, and remained under the control of U.S.-based subsidiaries of Uranium One,

53 minutes ago, USN Bengal said:

What does it really matter what they're running their particular platforms on when they are all corrupt shitsacks my friend?

The end result is the same no matter who is in power. Rich assholes get rich and poor assholes stay poor. Racism isn't addressed, poverty isn't addressed, personal responsibility isn't addressed (especially if you're a politician), and the country goes to shit.

Here are some of the differences my friend.

Republicans oppose equal protection under the law for the LGBT community.

Republicans oppose a womans right to have control over her own body during pregnancy.

Republicans oppose providing affordable health care for the poor.

Republicans oppose the regulation of banks and investment houses who caused the last great financial collapse.

Republicans oppose regulations that protect clean air and water.

One of the biggest reasons this country has so many problems is that they have convinced people like you to give up.

1 hour ago, USN Bengal said:

The very fact that the supposedly "smarter, more accepting, more open minded, better for the country" party lost is a sad statement of affairs, and as far as I believe... proves my point.

Actually I think it proves my point because Trump got elected president with only about 60 million votes in a country of 300 million.  They have convinced enough people that there is no difference so they don't even show up to vote.

1 hour ago, USN Bengal said:

Obama made us laughingstocks of weakness throughout the world,

WTF?

The Obama administration was able to lead world wide coalition against Iran that forced them to halt their development of nuclear weapons.  They lead another coalition that protected the anti-quaddafi rebels in Libya.  They reduced Russian nuclear arms through the New Strategic Arms Reduction Treaty.  They continued to knock out Al Qaeda by killing leaders Ossama Bin Laden and Anwar Al Awlaki.

We were a laughingstock back when we were running around like cowboys in a "biggest dick" competition starting wars that we could not win.  Obama was the one that turned around our reputation on the world stage.

32 minutes ago, Jamie_B said:

If we can't trust non-partisian sites to help us form non-bias viewpoints then we are further fucked as a nation than I thought.

58 minutes ago, fredtoast said:

WTF?

The Obama administration was able to lead world wide coalition against Iran that forced them to halt their development of nuclear weapons.  They lead another coalition that protected the anti-quaddafi rebels in Libya.  They reduced Russian nuclear arms through the New Strategic Arms Reduction Treaty.  They continued to knock out Al Qaeda by killing leaders Ossama Bin Laden and Anwar Al Awlaki.

We were a laughingstock back when we were running around like cowboys in a "biggest dick" competition starting wars that we could not win.  Obama was the one that turned around our reputation on the world stage.

LMAO!!

If you think they've stopped enrichment and work towards nuclear weapons, just follow the rest of the lemmings off that cliff. Obama gave the bastards millions and they are STILL working toward enrichment in the UNDECLARED sites. CNN is leading you by the nose. Having spent close to 30 years dealing with the Middle East, you can tell when they lie by seeing their lips move.

Let's talk about that New Strategic Arms Reduction Treaty...

As an ode to Jamie... http://www.factcheck.org/2017/01/obama-and-russias-nuclear-stockpile/...

"So, Obama is wrong to say that the treaty “has substantially reduced” Russia’s “nuclear stockpiles.” Not only has Russia increased its deployed nuclear warheads, but the treaty does not require the U.S. or Russia to destroy any nuclear warheads, as Hans Kristensen, director of the Nuclear Information Project at the Federation of American Scientists, told us in an email when we wrote about this in April 2016.

“The treaty itself does not require destruction of a single nuclear warhead,” Kristensen wrote. “Nor does it have any direct impact on how many nuclear warheads Russia and the United States may have in their total stockpiles.”

The U.S., on the other hand, has reduced its deployed nuclear warheads from 1,800 in February 2011 to 1,367 in September 2016 — a 24 percent decrease."

SO Obama DID weaken us against our most dangerous threat.

Knock out Al-Queda? How dense are you? Al-Queda is alive and well, and has merged with ISIL.

Once again... do you always swallow what the DNC/CNN gives you to eat?

We were stronger when we didn't cave in to bullshit countries, Muslim sympathizers, and anyone else who wanted to walk all over us.

1 hour ago, fredtoast said:

Actually I think it proves my point because Trump got elected president with only about 60 million votes in a country of 300 million.  They have convinced enough people that there is no difference so they don't even show up to vote.

Was the political process set in place by the Constitution followed?

Yes it was... and supposedly Cheetoh Boy lost the popular vote, but DID win the electoral vote. Since there is STILL ABSOLUTELY NO EVIDENCE THAT HAS BEEN PRESENTED OF COLLUSION... heIS YOUR and EVERY AMERICAN CITIZENS PRESIDENT.

yeah... it's all the GOP's fault that people don't vote. Only 63 million voted for Clinton, and perhaps the 177 million who didn't come out and vote for her was because they couldn't fucking stand her. It's the DNCs fault they lost because their candidate was a untrustworthy lying murderous bitch. Cheetoh Boy is no better, and America is the one suffering from fools like you who only see what your chosen political rhetoric shoves down your throat. 

5 hours ago, fredtoast said:

Here are some of the differences my friend.

Republicans oppose equal protection under the law for the LGBT community.

True...

Republicans oppose a womans right to have control over her own body during pregnancy.

So do many democrats... Roe vs Wade hasn't been overturned as far as I know.

Republicans oppose providing affordable health care for the poor.

This is the funniest one, because ACA did no favor to many as well. It was a program destined to fail because with as many people as it DID help, it also caused thousands upon thousands to lose their health care because they saw their premiums skyrocket... and took away the insurance that they had previously. Your "sweeping statement” is false because it doesn't also address the thousands of small business owners who lost their business because they couldn't afford the required healthcare the government mandated . I personally know 5 people that this happened to.

Republicans oppose the regulation of banks and investment houses who caused the last great financial collapse.

True, but the regulations that the DNC wants to "impose" is only lip service to the problem as well. None of them want the regulation that would actually ensure that we don't hit another financial collapse.

Republicans oppose regulations that protect clean air and water.

Another funny one... You see, my father in law was one of the founders of the EPA (seriously) and I asked him about this prior to him passing away last year. While it is partially true that the GOP is more vocal about it, it's pretty much across the board that neither party in the end will actually do anything about clean air and water unless they are forced to. Sad, but completely true.

One of the biggest reasons this country has so many problems is that they have convinced people like you to give up.

Convinced me to give up? Not at all, I just don't follow party rhetoric and swallow the bullshit that everyone else does. People are too blind to see that neither party gives a rats ass about them and hasn't for over 50 years or longer. The promises are always made, then broken by ALL PARTIES. I learned so much from my father in law about how Washington really works... and it's all run by big business. Most money = most power = winner winner chicken dinner. Both parties ABSOLUTELY LOVE that the citizens are concentrating on pointing out how wrong the other side is... while they do whatever the hell they want and no one says shit.

Look at the DNC.... Sanders got dry fucked by the DNC and Clinton, so she had her run.

The GOP... as a laugh the put the Wretched Cheetoh up there, and he's embarrassing them all as payback.

Morons... our entire country are morons who think they are better than someone because of ideological differences, and they are too damn proud to compromise and focus on what really needs to be fixed...

Washington, DC and the billionaires who own them

4 hours ago, Jamie_B said:

What on earth are you talking about?

I'm not putting up the US Nuclear Stockpile up for discussion. I'm specifically talking about the Uranium One deal.

That was in regard to Toast and his mindless drivel.

Jamie, where there’s smoke, there is fire. I try not to take for granted that people will NOT believe ANY one source for information, but read ALL sources in the attempt to find out the possible truths about what happens in this country. I mean no offense, but if you are counting on snopes, politifavt, or ANY so called “fact finder” as your true north for facts, you been hoodwinked. 

All if the fact checkers are backed by people with opinions, and those opinions color their “facts” and how they report them. There are numerous outlets that have reported problems with Russian meddling with uranium deals since the early 2000s. Proven allegations that have been known to the FBI, CIA, and State Department. Do you really believe that the Clinton’s haven’t been getting a metric ass ton of money from foreign countries to further their political career? For fucks sake, they have been known to have been funded by Muslim countries forever.

The same goes for ANY republican Jamie.

They seriously should have to wear the fire suits that NASCAR drivers wear so that they can be honest about who owns them.

Why is that so hard to accept, because it is an undeniable truth. Uranium One is just the latest that has come to a head. How anyone can say that there isn’t even a possibility of her making bank off that deal, as well as Obama, and the entire DNC and GOP is unbelievable to me.

I left naive behind years ago, and can see through the subterfuge. Doesn’t mean I know the answers, but I can see the evidence.

15 hours ago, USN Bengal said:

I mean no offense, but if you are counting on snopes, politifavt, or ANY so called “fact finder” as your true north for facts, you been hoodwinked.

Where do you get your "facts"?

How do you know your source is credible?

15 hours ago, USN Bengal said:

Jamie, where there’s smoke, there is fire.

No there isn't.  That is just a lie to get people like you to believe things with no facts to back them up.

I guess you still believe Obama was born in Kenya and there were "death panels" in the ACA, right?  What about Benghazi?  What source dod you use to find the "truth" about what happened there, and why were Republican congressmen who have entire staffs working to take down Hillary unable to find these "facts" and present them during the multiple investigations they had on the incident.

20 hours ago, USN Bengal said:

LMAO!!

If you think they've stopped enrichment and work towards nuclear weapons, just follow the rest of the lemmings off that cliff. Obama gave the bastards millions and they are STILL working toward enrichment in the UNDECLARED sites. CNN is leading you by the nose. Having spent close to 30 years dealing with the Middle East, you can tell when they lie by seeing their lips move.

Link to your source.

I don't trust CNN on this.  Instead I turn to the agency that is required to monitor Iran's compliance.  The International Atomic Energy Agency.  they say that Iran is in compliance.

So what is your source for proof that they are not?

20 hours ago, USN Bengal said:

Yes it was... and supposedly Cheetoh Boy lost the popular vote, but DID win the electoral vote. Since there is STILL ABSOLUTELY NO EVIDENCE THAT HAS BEEN PRESENTED OF COLLUSION...

But, but, but....according to you where there is smoke there is fire, so Trump is clearly guilty of collusion with the Russians because his campaign was ran by crooks with deep ties to Russia who have repeatedly lied about all of their contact with the Russians during the campaign.

No smoke about that at all... those guys were left hanging out to die. She, and anyone else in the chain of command, fucked our own people and their blood is on their hands.

When military, and former military, get fucked over like that... we KNOW the truth.

27 minutes ago, fredtoast said:

Where do you get your "facts"?

How do you know your source is credible?

Active duty military... 'nuff said.

11 minutes ago, fredtoast said:

But, but, but....according to you where there is smoke there is fire, so Trump is clearly guilty of collusion with the Russians because his campaign was ran by crooks with deep ties to Russia who have repeatedly lied about all of their contact with the Russians during the campaign.

Where is your confirmed source of this? Clinton has always had ties to Russia, so she is also guilty of collusion is she not?

28 minutes ago, fredtoast said:

Link to your source.

I don't trust CNN on this.  Instead I turn to the agency that is required to monitor Iran's compliance.  The International Atomic Energy Agency.  they say that Iran is in compliance.

So what is your source for proof that they are not?

Let me put this simply for you... because of my job in the US Navy, I have an extensive knowledge of missiles and military firepower.

A ballistic is a missile guided in the ascent of a high-arch trajectory and freely falling in the descent. Long- and medium-range ballistic missiles are generally designed to deliver nuclear weapons because their payload is too limited for conventional explosives to be cost-effective in comparison to conventional bomber aircraft (though the U.S. is evaluating the idea of a conventionally armed ICBM for near-instant global air strike capability, despite the high costs).

The medium range missile that Iran reportedly successfully launched would be used for a nuclear warhead, along with the 7 other missiles it already has.

Those of us who have working knowledge of the field KNOW that you don't have medium range ballistic missiles unless you already have, or are very close to having nuclear capabilities.

Besides... take a look at the inspection agreements... what a fucking joke. Iran HAS denied inspections of it's military facilities.... what better place to hide things you don't want the world to see? Not only that, but they are/and have been the worst liars out there for decades. If the US isn't the ones in charge of inspecting, I wouldn't trust the results of those who are.

On 11/1/2017 at 2:12 PM, USN Bengal said:

Those of us who have working knowledge of the field KNOW that you don't have medium range ballistic missiles unless you already have, or are very close to having nuclear capabilities.

I would guess they're also plenty effective for bio or chem weapons?  We know they've developed chemical weapons from their war with Iraq (if not before.)  While less of a threat against a prepared military target, Tel Aviv is around 2000km away which AFAIK puts it just inside the max range of their MBM's.  

That being said, Iran seems more inclined to continue fighting a proxy war through Hezbollah.  I'm not sure what it would take for them to launch an NBC weapon against a civilian target.  Is Iran really that much of a threat at this point? They almost seemed halfway conciliatory before we elected a petulant shit-talking Islamophobe. 

Archived