Trump Investigations

Jamie_B

Yeah,  that’s always been the big scare with them for decades. They (along with Hussein in Iraq) didn’t hesitate to use chem & bio weapons. 

Although they may have seemed conciliatory but that was only because the sanctions were fucking them up. 

Is North Korea a threat? Like I said earlier, Iran was close enough to achieving nuclear launch capability that the world took notice. They are very similar to North Korea in that they will do whatever they deem necessary to get what they want.

As as far as Islamaphobia goes, I have worked with and am friends with many Muslims, and without exception... they have all said that Islam’s goal is world domination. Any religion that says it is ok to lie to further Islam, even to deny Islam if it is to fool someone, is not to be trusted. I studied the Quran and Islam, and while I personally have no use for ANY organized religion, I find Islam to be the worst of the major religions.

Taqiyya... it’s all about deceit.

https://www.thereligionofpeace.com/pages/quran/taqiyya.aspx

7 hours ago, USN Bengal said:

As as far as Islamaphobia goes, I have worked with and am friends with many Muslims, and without exception... they have all said that Islam’s goal is world domination.

That's odd, most of the Muslims I've known are about as serious about their religion as the majority of Christians that I've met.  They'll go to mosque with their family every so often, major religious holidays.. I guess stuff like weddings and funerals are in their tradition.  Maybe they'll lightweight observe Ramadan, in a sense closer to Lent in that they'll give up something but not go on a strict sun down-to-sun up fast by any means. Otherwise they're pretty chill about it, many of them drink, the women dress however they want & if I were to suggest they were bent on world domination they'd probably laugh their asses off.  It's a religion like any other - there are fundamentalists who can get pretty crazy, but at least here in the US I've never met one that was anywhere close to the Wahhabist/Sharia Law nuts everyone's all scared to death over.

There's also the fact that Christian Europeans spent centuries trying to dominate the world. arguing it was ordained by God.  Like the Bible, I'm sure the Quran says some crazy shit that most people ignore in favor of the parts they find relevant. Crazy fuckers, on the other hand, latch on to the crazy because they get to feel good about doing the sick shit they were going to do anyway.  It's like basing an opinion of Christians on the Westboro kooks or some abortion clinic bomber.  Any honest Christian would have to admit there's plenty of messed-up shit commanded by the Bible.  Very few of them choose to follow that.

Oh hell  yeah! The self-righteous holier than thou christian mob have no room to speak. Biggest excuse I hear is "well that was centuries ago", but it's still a part of what they are all about.

Spending so much time in the middle east, the cultures over there are much more serious about religion, the muslims more so than any. Their religion is way more ingrained in their everyday lives than it will ever be here. People over here freak out when they hear about stoning, beheading, and other punishments... but it's the way of life there, despite what the "experts" have said here. I've been there... I've been invited to witness be-headings and amputations in 4 different countries. I've read many articles where the author has stated that it is not common or a way of life in muslim countries... and the author of such articles is usually muslim. 

I guess the most simple way too look at it is what other religions groups are attacking and killing people in the name of their religion throughout the world? There are many places in the US where muslims  practice sharia law, but not the old testament stoning and such. Some do try to do that as well, most are caught and it's stopped (so they think) but what about the ones who aren't caught? You'll also see articles where muslim scholars and/or dignitaries will "pooh pooh" the "silly American fear" of sharia law. In my experiences, when you try to downplay something or dismiss it, you're trying to hide something.

Taqiyya = Islam

10 hours ago, T-Dub said:

That's odd, most of the Muslims I've known are about as serious about their religion as the majority of Christians that I've met.

It is not odd at all when you realize that in every single discussion USN always claims to personally "know people" or "have friends" who supply him with "the truth" that you can not find anywhere else.  That is just a standard line he always uses.  Even if he is not lying :rolleyes: it is just anecdotal evidence that proves nothing.

My sister was married to a Muslim from Pakistan.  This is no bullshit.  I can post family photos to prove it.  He was not a devout Muslim, but through him and his friends I have been exposed to the Muslim religion and the way it is practiced here in the United States.  Not a single one of these people is interested in world domination.  In fact there are thousands of Muslims serving in the United States military right now.  My sisters son was in the Marines and served on the Peliliu in the Persian Gulf during the Iraq conflict.  I think it is disgusting the way USN insults these proud servicemen serving our country by claiming that they are all really traitors.

2 hours ago, USN Bengal said:

I guess the most simple way too look at it is what other religions groups are attacking and killing people in the name of their religion throughout the world?

When I was growing up the most common terrorists activity was in Northern Ireland where the Protestants and Catholics were blowing each other up on a regular basis.  So there is one vote for Christianity.

The big issue with the middle east right now and northern Ireland 30 years ago is that the religion is tied to politics.  They claim they are killing eaqch other over religion, but it is really about political power.  And that is why it is impossible for there to be peace in the middle east as long as the countries political systems are tied to their religion.  No amount of bombing, killing, negotiating, diplomacy, or sanctions will bring peace as long as those countries are theocratic.

On 11/1/2017 at 2:12 PM, USN Bengal said:

If the US isn't the ones in charge of inspecting, I wouldn't trust the results of those who are.

Boy, the military did a great job of brainwashing you.

The US were the ones who lied their asses off about Iraq having WMD while the UN weapons inspectors were the ones telling the truth.

On 11/1/2017 at 1:19 PM, USN Bengal said:

Active duty military... 'nuff said.

There are other active duty military that disagree with you.

'nuff said.

Here is what you have done so far in this thread.  Make fun of all research sources then when asked for your own sources cite "my dad" "my friends", and "my own personal knowledge".  that is a hot pile of bullshit.  Basically you are saying that no one else on earth has access to the truth except yourself.  But what you have actually defined is a person who lives in an echo chamber and does not listen to anything that disagrees with his own beliefs.

Brainwashed?

You epitomize brainwashing, you buffoon. I have lived among the people in the Middle East, watched them IN their own countries, and SAW with my own eyes what goes on. I've SEEN the results of stonings, have heard the blade chop off a hand, and have seen the hatred they have for the west LONG before the Iraqi war even started.

You have your sisters husband and sons, who live here and "practice" their religion here.  Then you push your shit over the edge with your outlandish claim "I think it is disgusting the way USN insults these proud servicemen serving our country by claiming that they are all really traitors". Take your neo-liberalistic bullshit and shove it up your ass. You have no earthly clue at all as to what you're speaking about... I obviously triggered you, should I ask the mods to make you a "safe room" and get you a therapy animal so you feel safe?

Instead of being "exposed" to something and claiming to know all, I've actually experienced it you total piece of fucking shit. Your claim that "They claim they are killing each other over religion, but it is really about political power" is complete and utter bullshit. If you had any experience over there, like I and many others have, you'd know it IS about religion way more than it is about politics. Ask the people who have spent time there, not the obviously ignorant people who live here. Whenever I DO have questions, I ask the people I know who LIVE ON THE WEST BANK, the people I know who live in Iran, the people I know in Kuwait, Saudi Arabia, Jordan, Egypt...etc. You see... there is this thing called "real life experience", and it comes NOT from books, the internet, or distant familial relationships. A muslim practicing Islam in his own land is SO very different from a muslim practicing Islam in America.

But you wouldn't know that would you?

You truly are a narcissistic fuck, thinking that your line of thought, your lack or personal experiences, and your "exposure" makes you completely right in everything you think and do. I do not live in an echo chamber, I live in reality, and have experienced reality in places WAY worse than this country and seen things that would make you wet yourself if you ever had to experience your self titled "knowledge" being crushed when you realized that all you think is completely wrong.

I doubt that you will ever be in danger of that, little keyboard warrior. You are so content in your made up reality that has been injected into you by mass media, that you don't have the brainpower to even consider that you might be wrong.

I share my experience with those that have went in harms way and LIVED among the people that you seem to admire so much. Of course, you are SO quick to say that I am brainwashed by the military, and you would claim that of anyone who was in the military. The sad truth is that the military has EXPERIENCED life on foreign soil and seen how people live, practice their religion, practice their loves, hatreds, good and bad.

But you wouldn't know about that, would you?

Now why would that be?

Is it possible that little closet liberal wants to stay safe in his ignorance? Is it possible that when someone speaks from personal experience, REAL WORLD experience, and that disagrees with the little twatwaffles outlook, that he feels the need to lash out and attack someone?

Yeah,  I think that's it... I disturbed your little world you have created for yourself, and gee... that makes you uncomfortable.

Not that I need to, but my father in law was Edwin Leander Johnson, was a charter member of the EPA. 75% of the laws and regulations  that are on the EPA's books were either authored or co-authored by him. He was part of the Washington DC establishment from 1962 until 2007, then a consultant until he died last year. He was a graduate of Yale, Harvard, and had a verified eidetic memory that served him (and this country) meritoriously for 5 decades. Go ahead and look the man up, I'm married to his daughter and we have his personal belongings here.

Would you like to see his pictures of his diplomas from Yale and Harvard? His commissioning as a Lieutenant Commander in the US Navy from the Foreign Service Office?  His letters of appreciation and awards from LBJ through Bill Clinton? 

I do not name active duty personnel for obvious reasons, but you wouldn't understand things like that, would you?

Your bullshit feigned anger about "your sisters son" and somehow extrapolating that I called him a traitor is comedy gold. As a retired disabled veteran, I have something that you could never understand... experience, dedication, service to country, and honor.

None of which you possess.

I also possess the ability to own up to being wrong, making mistakes, and changing my mind when I have discovered that my viewpoints and outlooks have been wrong.

Also, you do not possess any of that.

You go right ahead and believe in your utopia, tell yourself how you were "victorious against the evil brainwashed nazi USN Bengal", while you masturbate to a picture of Freud. 

We reality breathers and livers will keep your little world safe, and keep reality away from you.

So FYYNF, and if the conversations that contain reality are too much for you to take, then leave.

4 hours ago, USN Bengal said:

Brainwashed?

You epitomize brainwashing, you buffoon. I have lived among the people in the Middle East, watched them IN their own countries, and SAW with my own eyes what goes on. I've SEEN the results of stonings, have heard the blade chop off a hand, and have seen the hatred they have for the west LONG before the Iraqi war even started.

You have your sisters husband and sons, who live here and "practice" their religion here.  Then you push your shit over the edge with your outlandish claim "I think it is disgusting the way USN insults these proud servicemen serving our country by claiming that they are all really traitors". Take your neo-liberalistic bullshit and shove it up your ass. You have no earthly clue at all as to what you're speaking about... I obviously triggered you, should I ask the mods to make you a "safe room" and get you a therapy animal so you feel safe?

Instead of being "exposed" to something and claiming to know all, I've actually experienced it you total piece of fucking shit. Your claim that "They claim they are killing each other over religion, but it is really about political power" is complete and utter bullshit. If you had any experience over there, like I and many others have, you'd know it IS about religion way more than it is about politics. Ask the people who have spent time there, not the obviously ignorant people who live here. Whenever I DO have questions, I ask the people I know who LIVE ON THE WEST BANK, the people I know who live in Iran, the people I know in Kuwait, Saudi Arabia, Jordan, Egypt...etc. You see... there is this thing called "real life experience", and it comes NOT from books, the internet, or distant familial relationships. A muslim practicing Islam in his own land is SO very different from a muslim practicing Islam in America.

But you wouldn't know that would you?

You truly are a narcissistic fuck, thinking that your line of thought, your lack or personal experiences, and your "exposure" makes you completely right in everything you think and do. I do not live in an echo chamber, I live in reality, and have experienced reality in places WAY worse than this country and seen things that would make you wet yourself if you ever had to experience your self titled "knowledge" being crushed when you realized that all you think is completely wrong.

I doubt that you will ever be in danger of that, little keyboard warrior. You are so content in your made up reality that has been injected into you by mass media, that you don't have the brainpower to even consider that you might be wrong.

I share my experience with those that have went in harms way and LIVED among the people that you seem to admire so much. Of course, you are SO quick to say that I am brainwashed by the military, and you would claim that of anyone who was in the military. The sad truth is that the military has EXPERIENCED life on foreign soil and seen how people live, practice their religion, practice their loves, hatreds, good and bad.

But you wouldn't know about that, would you?

Now why would that be?

Is it possible that little closet liberal wants to stay safe in his ignorance? Is it possible that when someone speaks from personal experience, REAL WORLD experience, and that disagrees with the little twatwaffles outlook, that he feels the need to lash out and attack someone?

Yeah,  I think that's it... I disturbed your little world you have created for yourself, and gee... that makes you uncomfortable.

Not that I need to, but my father in law was Edwin Leander Johnson, was a charter member of the EPA. 75% of the laws and regulations  that are on the EPA's books were either authored or co-authored by him. He was part of the Washington DC establishment from 1962 until 2007, then a consultant until he died last year. He was a graduate of Yale, Harvard, and had a verified eidetic memory that served him (and this country) meritoriously for 5 decades. Go ahead and look the man up, I'm married to his daughter and we have his personal belongings here.

Would you like to see his pictures of his diplomas from Yale and Harvard? His commissioning as a Lieutenant Commander in the US Navy from the Foreign Service Office?  His letters of appreciation and awards from LBJ through Bill Clinton? 

I do not name active duty personnel for obvious reasons, but you wouldn't understand things like that, would you?

Your bullshit feigned anger about "your sisters son" and somehow extrapolating that I called him a traitor is comedy gold. As a retired disabled veteran, I have something that you could never understand... experience, dedication, service to country, and honor.

None of which you possess.

I also possess the ability to own up to being wrong, making mistakes, and changing my mind when I have discovered that my viewpoints and outlooks have been wrong.

Also, you do not possess any of that.

You go right ahead and believe in your utopia, tell yourself how you were "victorious against the evil brainwashed nazi USN Bengal", while you masturbate to a picture of Freud. 

We reality breathers and livers will keep your little world safe, and keep reality away from you.

So FYYNF, and if the conversations that contain reality are too much for you to take, then leave.

You missed my entire point.

You claim to know everything based only on your own life experiences yet there are other people with your same exact life experiences that disagree with you.

And I will 100% guarantee you that your great father in law NEVER said there was no difference between the environmental policies of the Democrats and Republicans.  You mat claim him as a family member but that does not mean you can make up some stupid bullshit and claim that he said it.

BTW how long did you actually "live among the Muslims" when you were not stationed there as a member of the US military?  You sound like the type of soldier who was afraid to leave the base but loves to repeat outlandish myths he heard and claim they were real.  In fact that is about the only source you seem to be able to cite for anything. Funny how no matter what topic we are discussing you always claim to have "friends who live there who saw what really happened"  That type of argument is very common among people who claim that people who don't really care much about facts and even admit that all it takes is "smoke" to prove something is real.  It was rubes like you who believed that Iraq had WMD just because the noecons blew some smoke up your asses.

"Facts" are for sheeple, right USN.

Now explain how the thousands of Muslims in the US military are not traitors if they are all in favor Muslim worl wide domination instead of supporting the United States?

5 hours ago, fredtoast said:

You missed my entire point.

No I didn't... you didn't make a point. You made vague accusations based on zero knowledge while summarily dismissing another persons 35 years of experience and expertise.

Unless your point was that you are a full of shit, know nothing, impotent snowflake, with no real life experience. If that was your "point" we all already know this about you.

You claim to know everything based only on your own life experiences yet there are other people with your same exact life experiences that disagree with you.

None of which you have named, which is how someone like you likes to argue... no proof, no references, and no backbone.

I know many who disagree with me, and I have no problem with that. I love to learn new things every day, and when proven wrong, I change my outlook.

And I will 100% guarantee you that your great father in law NEVER said there was no difference between the environmental policies of the Democrats and Republicans.  You mat claim him as a family member but that does not mean you can make up some stupid bullshit and claim that he said it.

Now this is where we get to the crux of Toasts modus operandi... he can 100% guarantee something that my father in law said to me... and he doesn't even know the man! Notice how he NEVER has any actual facts, figures, or personal knowledge? Does the DNC, CNN, and Hillary pay you well to impart your vast storehouse of knowledge to them? Are you the reincarnation of Nostradamus? Maybe even the second coming of Christ???

Does it REALLY get your panties in a bunch when someone suggests that the GOP and DNC are really all just gnarly infected fucksticks of a dead rhino... and deep down you KNOW I'm right?

Funny Toast, I must be suffering from Alzheimers... I don't ever remember you being at my house, the funeral, the celebration of life after he passed away. Your omnipotence is growing stronger by the millisecond!!! 

LMMFAO... I only wish you knew just how totally fucking ignorant you make yourself look.

BTW how long did you actually "live among the Muslims" when you were not stationed there as a member of the US military?  You sound like the type of soldier who was afraid to leave the base but loves to repeat outlandish myths he heard and claim they were real.  In fact that is about the only source you seem to be able to cite for anything. Funny how no matter what topic we are discussing you always claim to have "friends who live there who saw what really happened"  That type of argument is very common among people who claim that people who don't really care much about facts and even admit that all it takes is "smoke" to prove something is real.  It was rubes like you who believed that Iraq had WMD just because the noecons blew some smoke up your asses.

Well, if you must know... I spent 3 total years active duty stationed in the Middle East, and since I retired 14 years ago, I have spent a total of 4 calendar years living in a number of Middle Eastern countries. I can say I have actually met the entire Iraqi navy, Kuwaiti navy, and a large portion of the Egyptian, Saudi Arabian, and Jordanian navy. Never met the Iranian navy, but have been shot at by them too many times to keep track of. When Obama decided to push up the date to get all of our troops out of Iraq, I spent 4 years in Morgan City, Louisiana teaching the Iraqi navy how to use the systems on the boats that were being built for them, so that our troops could be pulled out. So since I don't believe you have the mental capacity to do the math, that makes 7 years living in the Middle East.

"Facts" are for sheeple, right USN.

Never said that, I said that politics, and believing politicians are for sheeple. I said that if you believe there is really any difference between the political parties, and that they gave a damn about the average citizen, that you are a naive sheeple. I also said that if you believe ANY one source as a "fact finder" that you are being naive.

You are not only a sheeple... I think you may very well be the first sheeple that ever gave up your ass to the lonely shepherds in the Middle East.

Now explain how the thousands of Muslims in the US military are not traitors if they are all in favor Muslim worl wide domination instead of supporting the United States?

Why don't YOU explain why you are trying to put those words in my mouth? They came from your brain, so in what totally disconnected way did your liberal gasket blow and make you think that I ever said anything even remotely resembling the mindless drivel that you spouted?

Tell you what Mr. Omnipotent,  here's a challenge for you...if you've got a set of cajones that are actually yours, let's just put out our life experiences, education, and expertise out in public. I'll start...

I'm 53 years old and am a current Senior Systems Engineer who specializes on working on our aircraft carriers.

Spent 20 years in the US Navy as a Fire Controlman... basically blowing shit up all over the world!

Certified Master Training Specialist

Certified Afloat Training specialist

Have an A.S. in Electronic Technology

Have a B. S. in Occupational and Technical Studies (and a concentration as a Training Specialist, minored in Political Science) 

Have a B. S. in Instructional Systems Design and Technology

Have a B. S. in Electrical Engineering

Have an M. S. in Instructional Design (minored in Middle Eastern Studies) 

I've been to 47 countries in this world, experienced their cultures first hand. Great experience that I wouldn't trade for the world.

I read voraciously, and watch/read news reports from numerous sources... especially those sources that aren't owned by political parties such as CNN, MSNBC, FOX.

So I do this little thing called "use my life experiences, trusted sources, along with what I hear/read, and make informed decisions"... perhaps you've heard of that?

Nah... didn't think so.

Now your turn Toast... please tell us how that seemingly endless intellect was formed in the safe bosom of the country that I, and my fellow service men and women, provided for you.

Well... we're waiting... 

well-were-waiting-gif-4.gif

mic drop.gif

4 hours ago, USN Bengal said:

N

Well, if you must know... I spent 3 total years active duty stationed in the Middle East, and since I retired 14 years ago, I have spent a total of 4 calendar years living in a number of Middle Eastern countries. I can say I have actually met the entire Iraqi navy, Kuwaiti navy, and a large portion of the Egyptian, Saudi Arabian, and Jordanian navy.

I was wondering, do those guys have their own minesweepers now or is that still us? 

Never met the Iranian navy, but have been shot at by them too many times to keep track of.

WTF? Whose ships were they firing on?

They do not have their own minesweepers yet, some US company won a contract to have some built for them

back in 2015. Our ships cleared their waters and w still have minesweepers operating there along with the brits. Not totally sure, but the Japanese had some minesweepers there for a while, might still be there.

The Iranian Navy has fired on just about every flagged ship you can imagine. Usually they try to  “intimidate” the other local navies by charging in on them. When the two US Navy craft were captured about 2 years ago, they went into Iranian waters.  I was surprised they weren’t blown up honestly. One thing that most people don’t realize is that their are numerous altercations that never make the news. The Iranians claim territorial waters much further out than international maritime laws dictate, and they always have. They fired small arms at the Iraqi vessels I was on, I’ve seen them fire on Kuwaiti boats, our navy, brits... etc.The only time the world generally hears about it is when it happens in or around the Straits of Hormuz.

"Snoopy Team to the Bridge..." Lots of unreported stuff during the Cold War, too. Russian trawlers with shitloads of antennae, close encounters of the comrade kind while steaming, etc...

We once were across the pier from an Iranian ship in CONUS. But that was before the Shah fell/got taken down.

2 hours ago, Homer_Rice said:

"Snoopy Team to the Bridge..." Lots of unreported stuff during the Cold War, too. Russian trawlers with shitloads of antennae, close encounters of the comrade kind while steaming, etc...

We once were across the pier from an Iranian ship in CONUS. But that was before the Shah fell/got taken down.

Way more unreported “close calls” during the Cold War.... playing bumper cars with Krivak class destroyers and such...

8 hours ago, Homer_Rice said:

Lots of unreported stuff during the Cold War, too. Russian trawlers with shitloads of antennae, close encounters of the comrade kind while steaming, etc...

Some of those stories have started to come out so I kind of assumed it still happens but (thankfully) gets contained.  I've read stuff suggesting there was a shooting confrontation during an Ivy Bells run, and this book:

https://www.amazon.com/Incident-Sakhalin-True-Mission-Flight/dp/1568580541

Which makes a very strong argument that multiple planes were involved in a US-USSR dogfight, resulting in the accidental shoot-down of KAL 007.  Not sure I believe it myself but it's worth a read.  The author had access to unreleased JDF radar plots & transcripts & then finds some highly suspect physical evidence while beach-combing for debris, including an engine cowling he claims is unique to our SR-71.  

Anyway, since this thread is way OT anyhow.. Funny that we ended up on the topic and then this happens:

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/world/saudi-arabia-says-it-intercepted-missile-yemen-aimed-its-capital-n817606

6 hours ago, USN Bengal said:

Way more unreported “close calls” during the Cold War.... playing bumper cars with Krivak class destroyers and such...

I was on gator freighters so lots of times when we were doing landing exercises there would be "observers." Especially in the Med. And I can remember one time when our squadron was steaming that a Russian destroyer drove right through our formation and then did a lap around us. Probably the most egregious example I can think of of the cat and mouse stuff. Interestingly, while of course this kind of thing was serious, iirc nobody got too worked up about it--I think the geopolitical "ground-rules" were more transparent and predictable then. Everyone knew where the lines were.

I do remember one occasion which caused a stir on our ship. In the Med (75/76?) and we got a "This is not a drill...General Quarters" call. Went to GQ, sat around for an hour or so, then secured from the call. No explanations afterwards. Left us wondering what was going on.

37 minutes ago, T-Dub said:

Some of those stories have started to come out so I kind of assumed it still happens but (thankfully) gets contained.  I've read stuff suggesting there was a shooting confrontation during an Ivy Bells run, and this book:

https://www.amazon.com/Incident-Sakhalin-True-Mission-Flight/dp/1568580541

Which makes a very strong argument that multiple planes were involved in a US-USSR dogfight, resulting in the accidental shoot-down of KAL 007.  Not sure I believe it myself but it's worth a read.  The author had access to unreleased JDF radar plots & transcripts & then finds some highly suspect physical evidence while beach-combing for debris, including an engine cowling he claims is unique to our SR-71.  

Anyway, since this thread is way OT anyhow.. Funny that we ended up on the topic and then this happens:

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/world/saudi-arabia-says-it-intercepted-missile-yemen-aimed-its-capital-n817606

You know, I was thinking, Dub, that perhaps one of the reasons I'm not personally so worked up about supposed Russian interference in the election is because of the sort of stuff in my post above. Aside from the fact that the evidence is dubious for any substantial influence, that this kind of behavior might be happening on a sub rosa scale is just par for the course. What does disturb me, as a Democrat, is the blame-shifting of the Dem power structure and the hysteria this has provoked among the more naive (and generally younger) folks who put so much hope in Clinton.

I've been pretty busy lately but next week I have some time off. I plan to continue my earlier post re triangulation, etc...

On 11/3/2017 at 6:41 PM, USN Bengal said:

I read voraciously, and watch/read news reports from numerous sources... especially those sources that aren't owned by political parties such as CNN, MSNBC, FOX.

So I do this little thing called "use my life experiences, trusted sources, along with what I hear/read, and make informed decisions"... perhaps you've heard of that?

Nah... didn't think so.

Now your turn Toast... please tell us how that seemingly endless intellect was formed in the safe bosom of the country that I, and my fellow service men and women, provided for you.

Well... we're waiting... 

1.  You do not read voraciously.  If you did then you would be able to cite the source for your facts.  I have asaked repeatedly where you get your "unbiased information" and you have refused to tell me. 

2.  Your resume and so-called "life experiences" mean nothing to me.  You still say stupid things and believe things with no facts to back them up.  There have been lots of stupid people that have served in the military.  And right now there are ex-military personnel that disagree with you.  If military experience is the key to knowing "the truth" then why do ex-military people disagree with each other?  How is that possible? 

3.  And finally, if I were you I would not brag to much about how you have secured my freedoms.  The US military has not won a single war since you became a member.  The main thing that keeps me safe as an American is our economic power.

I guess you don’t have the balls to submit your “expertise”. 

Guess that’s because you have none...

I am officially done with your completely asinine opinions, viewpoints, and especially the mindless drivel you continue to spew.

Thank God I can put you on ignore now.

I will leave you this one small piece of advice before I cease to acknowledge your sad existence...

You should never go into a battle of wits unarmed... you will always lose, like you have this time, and all of your life.

Good day sir..... I SAID GOOD DAY!!!

On 11/4/2017 at 9:18 PM, Homer_Rice said:

I do remember one occasion which caused a stir on our ship. In the Med (75/76?) and we got a "This is not a drill...General Quarters" call. Went to GQ, sat around for an hour or so, then secured from the call. No explanations afterwards. Left us wondering what was going on.

bTGJDG.gif

17 hours ago, USN Bengal said:

I guess you don’t have the balls to submit your “expertise”. 

Guess that’s because you have none...

I am officially done with your completely asinine opinions, viewpoints, and especially the mindless drivel you continue to spew.

Thank God I can put you on ignore now.

I will leave you this one small piece of advice before I cease to acknowledge your sad existence...

You should never go into a battle of wits unarmed... you will always lose, like you have this time, and all of your life.

Good day sir..... I SAID GOOD DAY!!!

I can send a monkey around the world and it would still be stupid.

Let me make this very simple for you.  If personal experience is all that matters and it is impossible for anyone to learn anything about a culture other than living in it then you will admit that you are dumber about every country that you have visited than people who lived there their entire lives, correct?

So if someone who has lived in the middle east his entire life claims you are wrong about Muslim culture there is no way you could disagree, correct?

Your "expertise" is meaningless to me.  I will debate anyone anytime.  The debate will be won by the content of my arguments, not what is listed on a resume.  And in every debate you don't cite any sources other than your own personal opinion.  You tell people to ignore everything they read on the internet except what you claim to be true, yet you refuse to provide anything to back up anything you say other than anecdotal evidence.  I can point out actual facts and statistics to prove that millions more people gained health insurance under the ACA and you say that is not true because someone you know claimed they lost coverage.

The funniest thing is that you accuse me of being egotistiocal about my knowledge, yet I admit that I need to read and research to gain the facts I need.  Meanwhile you claim that you don't need to do any research to back up any of your beliefs because you learned everything by talking to a few friends and acquaintances.  So which one of us is the real narcissist?  The one who admits he does not know everything and needs research or the one who claims he knows more than anything written on the internet?

Archived