Trump Investigations

Jamie_B

We live in really weird times. Putin is a murderer, likely wants to roll back Russia and morph it back into the USSR, invades sovereign nations without any response other than fist shaking, and gets involved in the Syrian civil war for no good reason. Add in the cyber attacks, the vengeful chemical/biological attacks on people he doesn't like...what part of all that adds up to "Hey, let's embrace this guy, he looks like a manly man with his shirt off!"?

1 hour ago, oldschooler said:

Did he mention what those "real crimes" were? Not sure if Benghazi whataboutism or if he's throwing someone else under the bus.

Also wondering if a Dem congress would have the balls to impeach or if too many of them are also compromised.

Putin is an evil bastard but I can't help but be impressed by what he's accomplished. 

On 8/1/2018 at 7:52 AM, oldschooler said:

How fucking dumb are people? So those 4 out of 10 people are basically saying I don't really care if my vote counts! I'm just trying to read between the lines here. Or are they saying I don't care how my guy gets elected even if he is not the lesser of the 2 so called evils? I'm a dem who has voted many times for the opposite side if  I felt that person was better. This time however ,my time in the voting booth will be short and sweet. Straight ticket democrat for me.

6 hours ago, schotzee said:

How fucking dumb are people? So those 4 out of 10 people are basically saying I don't really care if my vote counts! I'm just trying to read between the lines here. Or are they saying I don't care how my guy gets elected even if he is not the lesser of the 2 so called evils? I'm a dem who has voted many times for the opposite side if  I felt that person was better. This time however ,my time in the voting booth will be short and sweet. Straight ticket democrat for me.

What they are saying is "WE WON AND YOU LOST! NEENER-NEENER-NEENER!"  only in a marginally more mature fashion.  The meaning is the same, though.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived