Trump Investigations

Jamie_B

10 hours ago, Jamie_B said:

Didn't Trump himself make a comment like that during the campaigns? I think it was something like he could shoot someone & get away with it.  Someone else can look it up, there are plenty of actual crimes he's committed and as of today (checking) yep, still President so I'm not sure it matters.

13 hours ago, T-Dub said:

Didn't Trump himself make a comment like that during the campaigns? I think it was something like he could shoot someone & get away with it.  Someone else can look it up, there are plenty of actual crimes he's committed and as of today (checking) yep, still President so I'm not sure it matters.

Yes, he did.

• 2 weeks later...

Other than this, Trump is great. And by the way, just because he is all of this, doesn't mean all of his followers are.

But goddammit, your one or two issues that you truly only care about, means none of it is a deal breaker to you.

My advice for making America great again? Be more American and less Conservative ...

That's a pleasant thought, but I'd have a hard time telling one of my Latino friends to go hug someone actively trying to destroy them.  This is more of that "civility" gaslighting where people are supposed to play nice with the bully kicking sand in their face.  Fuck that. Tolerance is great as a general philosophy but there are some things we shouldn't tolerate.  In other words, if you support a racist demagogue I'm sorry but we can't be friends.  This isn't just a difference in politics.  Real people are suffering very real consequences.  Later for that kumbaya shit.

I'm reading that 6 of our spies in Russia were mysteriously outed & detained, and that all 6 of them were involved in the investigation of Russian election tampering.  Source was kinda sketchy though; anyone know more about this?

On 7/11/2018 at 7:44 AM, oldschooler said:

Now if he could just housebreak them ....

They only defend election tampering & a president under the thumb of a hostile superpower because they're more patriotic than everyone else.  

Archived