Trump Investigations

Jamie_B

10 hours ago, fredtoast said:

I'd rather discuss the actual topics in this thread.

Got any answer for why it was impossible for George Papadopoulos to act as a conduit for information from the Russians to Trump.  Or why anyone trying to make a serious point would call him "Baby George"?  

Yeah, I didn't think so.  I notice that when I stump people they resort to calling me a troll instead of addressing the gaping hole in their argument.  

Just a reminder.

Lol.

2 hours ago, Homer_Rice said:

Just a reminder.

Lol.

Yes.  That is exactly what I was talking about.  I did nothing at all that would qualify as trolling in that thread.  All i did was disagree with you and youb refused to have any sort of discussion.  Instead all you dide was insult me by calling me a troll.

Maybe you need to go back and re-read the definition of "Trolling".  Everyone who disagrees with you is not a troll.  In that thread you were the one who fit the definition of a troll.  You refused to discuss the topic and instead just insulted me.

And as I pointed out in thatr thread the best way to deal with a troll is to stick to the subject and not get into throwing around insults.  If you really think I am a troll why not deal with me that way.  That is what I always do.  All you are doing is acting like a troll yourself.

Why would you even post bitems on a message board if you are not going to defend or discuss them.  Do you really think that everyone has to disagree with you or else they are a troll?  Why not just defend your position.

53 minutes ago, USN Bengal said:

It’s almost not fair Homer... the man is always showing up at a battle of wits unarmed.

Please don’t stop, because unfair or not, I need/enjoy the laughs!

All he has to do is admit that he's picking a fight. And you know me, I don't shy away from controversial discussions. But I do think that said discussions ought to have a purpose beyond trite contrarianism for the sake of epistemological dick-waggling. I don't think he has any semblance of an internalized epistemological outlook but I could be wrong. I did go looking for that imaginary argument I made (I simply posted a couple of links because Bung expressed an interest in the Logan Act) but I couldn't find it. Must have dropped it down a gaping hole.

And you know me, I don't shy away from controversial discussions.

That is all you have done in both threads where Itried to engage you in discussion.

I am not going to admit that I am trying to start a fight when all I have done is disagree with you.

It takes two people to fight.  When I encounter a troll I don't fight.  I just discuss the topic and refrain from insulting the other party.  Why can't you do that?  All you have done is insult me and refuse to discuss the topic.  Again I suggest you go look up the definition of "troll" an apply it to the posts in these threads.

I did go looking for that imaginary argument I made (I simply posted a couple of links because Bung expressed an interest in the Logan Act) but I couldn't find it. Must have dropped it down a gaping hole.

The links were rhetorical opinion pieces.  When you post them I assume they represent your position.

Why would you post articles that do not represent your opinion?

Here is a tip about negotiating terms with your sworn enemy.  It is a good idea to get things in writing.

I have a hunch, don't know why, but I believe that there have been some prior examples of sworn enemies breaking promises they made to each other that were not in writing.

BTW how many of you saw the link to the video that would destroy Obama and expose him as murderer of millions of those American senior citizens that he hated so much?  You all need to check that out.  It is a classic.

7 hours ago, Homer_Rice said:

Summary.

-Trump advisors lying their asses off about contacts with Russia can't possibly have anything to do with Trump collusion with Russia.

-Dossier that has been proven to be mostly factual is "largely bogus".

-Nuclear limitation agreement with Iran negotiated by Untied States was actually the work of the Russians.

5 hours ago, USN Bengal said:

Some people shouldn't have been allowed to breed...

At this point, I just feel sad for the guy. He's seems to be incapable of introspection. Let him live his fantasies.

More reading:
Russiagate and the collapse of Obama's War Against Syria

Mark Ames: Kathy Lally Was Caught Trying To Censor Journalism In Russia and Now Deceitfully Claims She’s a Victim

22 hours ago, Homer_Rice said:

Ah, Homer thinks the only rebel forces in Syria were Al Queda.  How cute.

If he ever gets brave enough to stick his head out of the echo chamber where he lives I'd like to educate him on the actual conflict between the different rebel forces.

I'd also like to find out why he thinks the monarchies of the Persian gulf that sided with the United States are all just "foot soldiers for imperialism" while Iran and Russia were just acting out of noblesse oblige.  I guess it is because he knows how honest and self sacrificing the regimes in Russia and Iran have been over the years.:rolleyes:

15 hours ago, Homer_Rice said:

I see you deleted your childish, petulant post from yesterday. I guess you have spent the morning boning up on ways in which to school me. I'd love to have you do that. But first...

You have to say the magic words. You're a troll and you have to admit that you want to pick a fight. C'mon it'll be good for your soul.

I am not going to admit I am a troll when I am not.  You can not point to a single post in this thread that is troll like behavior

I have made several valid points and you just don't have any answers.  Even if I was trolling you could address my points without getting into a pissing contest.  That is what I do when I encounter a troll.  I would never let a troll make it look like I was clueless or afraid to address his points.  That would be letting the troll win.

7 hours ago, fredtoast said:

I am not going to admit I am a troll when I am not.  You can not point to a single post in this thread that is troll like behavior

I have made several valid points and you just don't have any answers.  Even if I was trolling you could address my points without getting into a pissing contest.  That is what I do when I encounter a troll.  I would never let a troll make it look like I was clueless or afraid to address his points.  That would be letting the troll win.

Hehe. Ask USN. Physician, heal thyself!

5 hours ago, kennethmw said:

You guys are hilarious!  You're a troll! No, you're a troll!  No, you're a troll and my buddy has found some bullshit on the inter webs that proves it!  Friggin' Comedy Central!

I apologize, Kenneth. I imagine this is boring and stupid to some people. Still, all he has to do is articulate the obvious: he likes to pick fights. Such a small thing to do and yet he contorts himself to avoid explicitly saying it. And, I have to admit, I'm having some fun doing this--"give a man enough rope"...yada yada.

19 hours ago, kennethmw said:

You guys are hilarious!  You're a troll! No, you're a troll!  No, you're a troll and my buddy has found some bullshit on the inter webs that proves it!  Friggin' Comedy Central!

I agree 100%.

But only one side is willing to actually discuss the subject matter posted.

14 hours ago, Homer_Rice said:

So what exactly is this guy saying?

Trump is playing right along with the establishment in Washington, yet the establishment is Washington is executing a huge conspiracy to have him removed or restrict his power?

The Democrats have control over the entire mainstream media and can control the thoughts of Americans yet they can not get a majority of their candidates elected across the country?

I challenge people to go back and read this article and pay attention to these two points.  Any national intelligence organization either here or abroad that has anything to say that supports his position is cited as an authority, but any intelligence agency that disagrees with his position is cast a puppet of the shadow government.  Any "elected official" that makes any statement that supports his position is cited as an authority, yet any "elected official" that disagrees with him is in on the conspiracy.  anyone with an unbiased eye can see this as nothing but rhetorical opinion.

They may never uncover a smoking gun that ties Trump to colluding with the Russians to effect the election.  But it is naive to act like there is no basis for an investigation when people all around Trump have lied repeatedly about contacts with the Russians. 

Archived