Trump Investigations

Jamie_B

Bravo brother... bravo!

Although the subject will never see that he has been effectively eviscerated, I admire the surgical precision in which it was performed.

I must also say that your assumptions about me are fairly accurate, but I am not surprised by that... you know from whence I come.

Yes Fred is a lawyer, it's why he can be argumentative.

Anyway,

Trump and Bannon are now at war....

Bannon suggest Trump himsefl met with Russia after Trump Jr did - https://www.yahoo.com/news/steve-bannon-calls-trump-tower-152200421.html

Trump says Bannon has "lost his mind" - http://www.cnn.com/2018/01/03/politics/president-donald-trump-steve-bannon/index.html

The billions wasted on the campaigns that could be used to help our needy citizens is instead wasted on making career liars even more powerful and richer.

What a sick and twisted country we live in.

Neither side gives a rats ass about this either.

22 hours ago, Jamie_B said:

Yes Fred is a lawyer, it's why he can be argumentative.

Anyway,

Trump and Bannon are now at war....

Bannon suggest Trump himsefl met with Russia after Trump Jr did - https://www.yahoo.com/news/steve-bannon-calls-trump-tower-152200421.html

Trump says Bannon has "lost his mind" - http://www.cnn.com/2018/01/03/politics/president-donald-trump-steve-bannon/index.html

Can't we just tie the two of them up inside a burlap sack and let this sort itself out?  Everybody wins.

Just to let everyone know, I have ZERO intention of moderating any political posts so don't flag them.  Many of you are too stupid to discuss politics anyways so I don't want to hurt any of your feelings.

:ninja:?

• 4 weeks later...
2 hours ago, T-Dub said:

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/elections/russians-penetrated-u-s-voter-systems-says-top-u-s-n845721

DHS saying we were hacked..  Not that anyone much cares, our democracy is just reality TV now so this only adds to the drama. 

Maybe that's why HRC won the popular vote... she paid for the DNC to get the dossier right? In bed with the russians for decades but we should just forget about all that right?

If people think this is new, then they are once again being ignorant by choice. I guarantee that we've also been doing this to Russia.

Seriously... this shouldn't come as a surprise to anyone with common sense brother. Our democracy has been reality TV for decades... the only real difference now is that the Stay Puft Cheetoh is the Archie Bunker of presidents, whereas all those other "presidential" CIC were polished shit vice the crass fuck in office now.

DHS also states;

"U.S. intelligence official Jeanette Manfra told NBC News her department saw a small number of states where Moscow was “successfully” able to hack voters systems, despite there being no evidence that registration rolls were altered in anyway."

6 hours ago, USN Bengal said:

Maybe that's why HRC won the popular vote... she paid for the DNC to get the dossier right? In bed with the russians for decades but we should just forget about all that right?

Probably, yeah.  Who gives a shit about Hillary Clinton? What's she got to do with anything? We're talking about the current POTUS so screaming "OTHER PEOPLE ARE ALSO MAYBE HAVE BEEN CORRUPT BEFORE PROBABLY!" doesn't really add much to the conversation.  

I can guarantee you that we aren't tampering in Russia's elections, because their elections are even more of a farce.  Any serious opposition gets disappeared.  There's not anything there to tamper with.

Regardless, screaming "BUT WE TRIED TO ASSASSINATE CASTRO!" doesn't add anything to that conversation. It just ends up sounding like deflection and excuses.

We're discussing Trump & Russia.  Neither the Clintons nor the Teapot Dome scandal excuse any of this.

Who said anything about anyone being excused? Far from it... they should ALL be held accountable, especially now.

Talk about Trump and Russia all you want... if there was any evidence, they would've impeached the dumbfuck by now. No way the powers that be would've let him remain in office for over a year if they had any real evidence. Not saying that there isn't any real evidence either, but it's obvious they don't have it.

Clinton has nothing to do with it? As it appears now, the woman who colluded to fuck over Sanders and RIG the primary, also footed the bill for what seems AT BEST to be a bullshit dossier that is at least pert of why we have the Mueller investigation going on.

If you're going to ignore how this all ties in, why even discuss anything at all? If you don't care to try and know the whole truth, why be pissed and "discuss" half truths?

We fuck with everything to do about Russia all the time, don't be naive. Our countries have been doing shit... meddling, influencing, and who knows what kind of international crime/espionage since at the least the end of WWII. 

Why limit anything in this forum/thread? Our GOVERNMENT is corrupt... not just Trump and Russia. While everyone wants to concentrate on the "fuckstick du jour", everyone let's the past go for these rich fucks as soon as the next big media driven story comes along.

Want to discuss the real problem?

It's NOT Trump, Clinton, the FBI, DHS...etc

It's the fucking idiot citizens who never demand that the crooked system be addressed, and get their jollies off arguing the half truths that their chosen parties rhetoric says is right. 

Of course... WE HAVE ELECTED ALL THESE CROOKED FUCKS AND WE LET THEM GET AWAY WITH WHATEVER THEY WANT!

On 2/8/2018 at 7:33 AM, USN Bengal said:

Who said anything about anyone being excused? Far from it... they should ALL be held accountable, especially now.

Talk about Trump and Russia all you want... if there was any evidence, they would've impeached the dumbfuck by now. No way the powers that be would've let him remain in office for over a year if they had any real evidence. Not saying that there isn't any real evidence either, but it's obvious they don't have it.

Clinton has nothing to do with it? As it appears now, the woman who colluded to fuck over Sanders and RIG the primary, also footed the bill for what seems AT BEST to be a bullshit dossier that is at least pert of why we have the Mueller investigation going on.

If you're going to ignore how this all ties in, why even discuss anything at all? If you don't care to try and know the whole truth, why be pissed and "discuss" half truths?

We fuck with everything to do about Russia all the time, don't be naive. Our countries have been doing shit... meddling, influencing, and who knows what kind of international crime/espionage since at the least the end of WWII. 

Why limit anything in this forum/thread? Our GOVERNMENT is corrupt... not just Trump and Russia. While everyone wants to concentrate on the "fuckstick du jour", everyone let's the past go for these rich fucks as soon as the next big media driven story comes along.

Want to discuss the real problem?

It's NOT Trump, Clinton, the FBI, DHS...etc

It's the fucking idiot citizens who never demand that the crooked system be addressed, and get their jollies off arguing the half truths that their chosen parties rhetoric says is right. 

Of course... WE HAVE ELECTED ALL THESE CROOKED FUCKS AND WE LET THEM GET AWAY WITH WHATEVER THEY WANT!

You bitch about the half truths, but then seem to use the ones that fit your diatribe.  Oh, well.

2 hours ago, USN Bengal said:

Name the half truths...

Come on, bro.  Clinton rigged the primaries, Clinton paid for the dossier, the dossier is bullshit, the republicans would have already impeached Drumf.  And you know the Truth.  Watching Faux and listening to Rushbo doesn't make you a truth teller.

1 hour ago, kennethmw said:

Come on, bro.  Clinton rigged the primaries, Clinton paid for the dossier, the dossier is bullshit, the republicans would have already impeached Drumf.  And you know the Truth.  Watching Faux and listening to Rushbo doesn't make you a truth teller.

Never will listen to Limbaugh, won’t watch Fox OR CNN, sorry to ruin your little wet dream. As a matter of fact not a member or supporter of the KKK, Neo-Nazis, Sons Of the South, or any other stereotype that asinine ignorant fucks wants use when they hear something that doesn’t agree with their little misguided racist asses.

Yes, you’re the racist SOB that doesn’t like the truth when it doesn’t fit in with your warped outlook on life.

I suppose Donna Brazile, Elizabeth Warren, and a host of other Democratic leaders are actually Republican liars too? They admitted PUBLICLY that it happened... as has EVERY outlet that the DNC and Clinton campaign funded Fusion GPS to do the dossier.

As far as the “republicans “ impeaching Dump.. I never said that, I said if there were ANY evidence, that Dump would’ve been impeached by now.

The difference between you and I is that I don’t support ANY politician or rhetoric. I’m a firm believer that they are ALL crooked and don’t give a fuck about any of us.

You NEED to believe in anything that isn’t Republican and that all people who aren’t of color are racist, and that’s where your main fuck up will always be...a victim looking for an out.

Truth.. it doesn’t fit an outlook, idea, or color... it just is.

40 minutes ago, USN Bengal said:

Never will listen to Limbaugh, won’t watch Fox OR CNN, sorry to ruin your little wet dream. As a matter of fact not a member or supporter of the KKK, Neo-Nazis, Sons Of the South, or any other stereotype that asinine ignorant fucks wants use when they hear something that doesn’t agree with their little misguided racist asses.

Yes, you’re the racist SOB that doesn’t like the truth when it doesn’t fit in with your warped outlook on life.

I suppose Donna Brazile, Elizabeth Warren, and a host of other Democratic leaders are actually Republican liars too? They admitted PUBLICLY that it happened... as has EVERY outlet that the DNC and Clinton campaign funded Fusion GPS to do the dossier.

As far as the “republicans “ impeaching Dump.. I never said that, I said if there were ANY evidence, that Dump would’ve been impeached by now.

The difference between you and I is that I don’t support ANY politician or rhetoric. I’m a firm believer that they are ALL crooked and don’t give a fuck about any of us.

You NEED to believe in anything that isn’t Republican and that all people who aren’t of color are racist, and that’s where your main fuck up will always be...a victim looking for an out.

Truth.. it doesn’t fit an outlook, idea, or color... it just is.

Once again, your default position is that because I'm black, i think you're a racist.  Couldn't be farther from the truth.  I do think you're massively full of shit and that you try to find false equivalencies based on your republican leaning tendencies and then try to act like anyone who doesn't believe your hyper ballistic view of politics is stupid.  Everybody isn't crooked just like everybody isn't racist.  You need to learn that acting like a fool is the same as being one.  And since I'm an SOB because I would dare question your infallible knowledge, Fuck you and have a nice day!

Archived