Trump Investigations

Jamie_B

Trump went to Russia in 2013 for the Miss Universe. FACT

This means collusion HOW?

In 2014 Russia decided it was going to attack our election. FACT

Probably further back than that... BEFORE Trump was even a thought in the presidential race.

They preferred Trump over Hillary and tried to help his campaign. FACT

They were also as certain as the democrats that Clinton would win and supported Bernie Sanders too (FACT)... so how does that spell collusion?

In 2015 Michael Flynn went to Russia and met with Putin. FACT

Wrong, he didn't "meet" with Putin, he was seated next to Putin a a dinner for a press correspondent. Jill Stein was at the same table, as was the former mayor of Salt Lake City.

Here is HIS account of the "meeting".

https://www.sltrib.com/news/politics/2017/12/21/that-infamous-moscow-dinner-where-michael-flynn-and-jill-stein-sat-with-putin-utahs-rocky-anderson-was-there-too/

Jeff Sessions met with Russians and lied about it. And had to recuse himself. FACT

Yup, and why is he still in office?

Michael Flynn met with Russians and lied about it. FACT'

Yup, and is being charged as he should.

Micheal Flynn was texting about removing sanctions during the Inaguration. FACT

So when does a FACT become an actual FACT? The firm who the supposed whistle blower worked for showed phone records that actually do NOT show texts from Flynn. So until it's PROVEN (funny little thing proof is) then it didn't happen. Can't rewrite laws because you WANT something to happen.

Carter Page was cultivated by the Russian spies in 2013. And then Trump names him a Foreign Advisor. FACT

FBI cleared him, they KNEW about this, russians tried to cultivate him in 2013, and gave up because they thought he was an idiot.

He worked in the energy industry and traveled to Russia frequently.

None of this shows collusion.

Paul Manafort was a Putin stooge for over 15 years and Trump made him the head of his campaign and 

during the RNC they took out language put there by the RNC that wasn't Russian friendly. FACT

Manafort and Gates were charged with crimes that had NOTHING to do with collusion.

The charges do not involve Mr. Trump or his campaign and are not significantly different from ones filed against the men in October. .... apples to oranges.

Ever since the election, Trump has attacked Oprah and his own staff more than Putin. FACT.

Oprah? WTF does this have to do with ANYTHING? Besides the fact that Trump is a crass asshat, which we already know.

Immediately after the election, the first thing the new administration did was look into  removing 

sanctions on Russia. FACT

Now this is FACT... but it still doesn't prove collusion.

Eric Prince went to the Seychelles Islands to set up a back channel between Trump and Putin. FACT

And Prince lied about it to the House Intel Committee. FACT

This is where the line gets' blurry... one person said it wasn't for that and another person says it was...

So a he said/she said is now a FACT? 

How so?

To be honest, I met Erik Prince right after he first started Blackwater. My old Chief was the rangemaster at the Blackwatre compound in North Carolina.

The guy is a piece of shit, I wouldn't trust him if he said the sky was blue.

Congress voted 517-5 to impose sanctions on Russia for meddling in our election. FACT

Yes, and rightfully so.

Trump waited until the deadline and said "Those sanctions weren't needed. FACT

Actually he approved them last summer with caveats. The administration didn't ENACT the sanctions on the first day they could've.

This may have something to do with it;

https://www.cnn.com/2018/02/08/politics/us-allies-russia-sanctions/index.html

Washington (CNN) A new law meant to punish Russia for election interference could force the Trump administration to sanction some of its closest allies -- including Saudi Arabia and India -- a possibility that has put capitals worldwide on edge.

The dilemma shows how Moscow's election malfeasance is deepening Washington's acrimony, complicating US foreign policy, and could ultimately force some allies to choose between the White House and the Kremlin, at a time when Russia is aggressively expanding its influence, particularly in the Middle East.

Those sanctions are supposed to be LAW and not something Trump could just say no to. FACT

Once again, he DIDN'T say no, he didn't enact them on the first day that he could've.

This isn't anything new either...

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/monkey-cage/wp/2017/06/16/so-congress-is-challenging-the-president-about-sanctions-that-has-a-long-history/?utm_term=.723dad3df0d3

In fact, Congress and the president have clashed over Russia sanctions before

Trump isn’t the first president to clash with Congress over Russia sanctions. During the 1990s, Bill Clinton worried that bills penalizing Russia for military links to Iran would damage relations with the Russian government. He even vetoed one such bill, forcing Congress to revise the legislation so that he had more discretion over how to implement it.

During Obama’s first term as president, the administration resisted a congressional proposal to impose a travel ban on, and freeze the assets of, Russian officials responsible for gross violations of human rights. (Full disclosure: I worked on this legislation as an aide to Rep. Jim McGovern (D-Mass.), who introduced the bill in the House.)

At the time, Obama still hoped for a constructive relationship with the Russian government. And so the administration argued that the measure would reduce Russian cooperation on important U.S. foreign policy priorities. Nevertheless, Congress approved it with strong bipartisan support — and coupled it with a trade bill Obama favored, making it hard to reject. Obama opted to sign, rather than veto, the legislative package.

After Russia invaded the Crimean Peninsula in 2014, lawmakers proposed a broader set of sanctions on Russia. This time, Congress and Obama were not as sharply at odds; Obama had already used his executive authority to join European allies in imposing penalties on Russia.

But Congress backed more far-reaching sanctions than Obama did. As the sanctions legislation advanced in Congress, Obama cautioned that it would be counterproductive for the United States to get out in front of its European allies, weakening the transatlantic coalition’s united front. But Congress passed the legislation with overwhelming bipartisan backing, making a veto unpalatable. Obama signed the measure into law.

The State Dept was granted $120 million to fight against the Russians and their information warfare.

To this day, even though the Russians are still attacking us,  ZERO has been spent. FACT

The question should be why?

https://www.npr.org/2018/03/05/590974625/why-the-state-department-hasnt-spent-any-of-the-120-million-to-fight-russian-med

My experience in the Trump administration was that it was a combination of an inability to manage the administrative process of moving vast amounts of money from one agency to the other, a lack of coherence in terms of the policy that is being laid out on state actor disinformation and propaganda, and I think number three - and perhaps most importantly - a lack of appreciation of the intersection between what nation states like Russia do and what terrorist organizations attempt to convince people about the United States and thus induce people to engage in acts of terrorism.

Donald Trump Jr met with Russians, lied about the reason for the meeting. FACT

Donald Trump Jr and Roger Stone had communications with Wikileaks before and during them leaking DNC emails. FACT

Yup, evidently this happened, although it's once again a he said/she said situation... have to have collusion proof though.

Assange himself said it didn't happen... who the hell knows?

Do you think we ever will truly know? I don't...

Well if the emails were a part of the 30,000 HRC "lost", then what's the problem? Fact is the emails are TRUE, and make the DNC look pretty bad don't they? Instead of holding responsible the DNC, Clinton, and Podesta for their transgressions, you ignore that. That doesn't make sense... hold them accountable and Trump should be held accountable if collusion is proven.

Wikileaks has went after everyone, and they used to be the democrats favorite thing to quote. As a matter of fact the democrats defended wikileaks and adored them until they were the subject of them.

Hypocrisy at it's finest. 

Jared Kushner talked to the Russians and wanted to have a way to communicate with their government, from their embassy, so that

they FBI and CIA couldn't hear what was being said. FACT

Once again... you're putting in informationn that is POSSIBLE, not proven.

I don't doubt that BOTH sides have been colluding with whoever they can to get an advantage. Instead of believing the SPECULATION of BIASED news agencies,

I read all I can searching for the truths that ARE there. Hopefully, you will be able to tell that I read reports, interviews, opinions from ALL ACROSS the spectrum. I don't limit myself to the two main mouthpieces for the parties, CNN & FOX, but I hit ALL of them that I can, trying to ferret out what the hell is REALLY being hidden from the public's eye.

You win USN. You booked me to death.

I can't even take the time to read it all, much less respond.

All I will say is everything I said was a fact.

And I didn't even mention all of the obstruction, firing Comey that started the Mueller investigation, bragging to Russians

about how now the pressure was off. But to call this a witch hunt, when it has been proven Russia meddled in our election

is wishful thinking for anyone that is OK with Trump being President.

We'll see where the facts take us.

I didn’t win, we both lose.

I see it all as a total fucking all the time by whoever is in office.

You see it as there are some worse (or more acceptable maybe?) than others.

Either way, thanks for taking time out of your life to chew the fat with me.

I may or may not agree, but I respect you old. I do believe you want what’s best for this country.

I’m done for a long while...

Archived