Trump Investigations

Jamie_B

Where is the proof old? You say there is proof, but it hasn’t been shown?

People met with Russians (from both parties) and an election was lost.

The connection between the watergate burglars and the Nixon supporters was literally immediate. The DNC jumped on it, put the White House in the defensive, and the Woodward and Bernstein broke it wide open. They KNEW it wasn’t a burglary in the first 48-72 hours. Tricky Dick sent hundreds of thousands of dollars of hush money 2 days after the burglary.

If you can extrapolate collusion from the results of the election, then I suppose you think the same about the Bush/Gore debacle? Truman/Dewey?

This is not the first time this has happened, and the hysteria is now ingrained into people’s reactions. 

There you go again inferring ring that I am a GOP supporter. Can’t resist it can you? I go on FACTS not feelings old. You seem to like to be blind to those facts that don’t agree with your philosophy.

The DNC and Cilnton used Russians influence BEFORE the election, and that’s been proven. Haven’t heard a peep out of you about that.

The DNC fucked over Sanders... where is the outrage?

Only outrage here is toward Trump... so this is the ultimate “Pot meet Kettle” arena as far as I’m concerned. 

12 minutes ago, USN Bengal said:

Where is the proof old? You say there is proof, but it hasn’t been shown?

People met with Russians (from both parties) and an election was lost.

The connection between the watergate burglars and the Nixon supporters was literally immediate. The DNC jumped on it, put the White House in the defensive, and the Woodward and Bernstein broke it wide open. They KNEW it wasn’t a burglary in the first 48-72 hours. Tricky Dick sent hundreds of thousands of dollars of hush money 2 days after the burglary.

If you can extrapolate collusion from the results of the election, then I suppose you think the same about the Bush/Gore debacle? Truman/Dewey?

This is not the first time this has happened, and the hysteria is now ingrained into people’s reactions. 

There you go again inferring ring that I am a GOP supporter. Can’t resist it can you? I go on FACTS not feelings old. You seem to like to be blind to those facts that don’t agree with your philosophy.

The DNC and Cilnton used Russians influence BEFORE the election, and that’s been proven. Haven’t heard a peep out of you about that.

The DNC fucked over Sanders... where is the outrage?

Only outrage here is toward Trump... so this is the ultimate “Pot meet Kettle” arena as far as I’m concerned. 

Sessions had to recuse himself for lying. Manafort has stronger deeper ties to Russia than he does the US.

Same with Rick Gates. Both have been indicted and one has plead guilty and is working with Mueller.

Michael Flynn was talking to the Russians the day sanctions were imposed and again during the iinauguration. And lied.

Trump Jr "loved"hearing about possible dirt on Hillary and took a meeting. Trump put out a statement saying the meeting

was about adoption and had to put out another statement. Roger Stone talked to Guicifer 2.0 and Wkileaks.

Trump is harder on people in his own cabinet than Putin. Why all the lying if there is no there, there?

I'm just going off of what I can think of right now. There is all kinds of smoke there. 

I agree, a metric shit ton of smoke. No fire yet...

I hope they DO find the smoking gun and get rid of Trump, and then I hope America DEMANDS that the DNC is held responsible for their already proven collusion. Take the GOP to task as well, because there is NO WAY they didn’t know what was happening.

The only chance I see that this country is ever “fixed” is if we clean the slate and start anew.

As I’ve said before, there has probably been collusion from all parties for decades. Our system is irreparably broken and the old blood has to be let to fix it.

22 minutes ago, USN Bengal said:

I agree, a metric shit ton of smoke. No fire yet...

I hope they DO find the smoking gun and get rid of Trump, and then I hope America DEMANDS that the DNC is held responsible for their already proven collusion. Take the GOP to task as well, because there is NO WAY they didn’t know what was happening.

The only chance I see that this country is ever “fixed” is if we clean the slate and start anew.

As I’ve said before, there has probably been collusion from all parties for decades. Our system is irreparably broken and the old blood has to be let to fix it.

Where is the DNC collusion? Because they hired Christopher Steele?

But I agree. If Hillary has proven to do illegal shit. She should be punished.

If the DNC did illegal shit, punish them. I'm not saying what I am saying because of pure hatred of Trump.

I have read and seen plenty of past administrations and transition teams say that the amount of 

interactions between the Trump Campaign and transition team is not "normal". 

I understand why you say that, and my reply is that you have seen more from these idiots for two reasons;

1. Trump is more idiotic than most undoubtedly 

2. Mass media is a weapon vice a tool now

Ask Donna Brazile where the collusion is, she admitted it (then recanted, then contradicted because of money).

Old... you can all call me a jaded conspiracy theorist if you wish, but I think it is quite clear that our politicians don’t give a rats ass about any of us regardless of party affiliation.

The main evidence against them all at this point is that our kids, our very future, are STILL not any safer today than they were 19 years ago.

This is not a one party thing, it’s a political/business thing that fucks us. Their kids are safe and guarded, while ours are their cannon fodder for campaign donations.

6 hours ago, USN Bengal said:

The main evidence against them all at this point is that our kids, our very future, are STILL not any safer today than they were 19 years ago.

What do you mean by that exactly? Do you have any statistical evidence to back that claim?  Just wondering because a lot of people tend to adhere to various "hell in a handbasket" theories of impending doom, but violent crime is generally trending downward beyond single year-to-year fluctuation. It has been for decades.  This is also true for child mortality:

http://www.aecf.org/blog/americas-child-and-teen-mortality-rate-is-moving-in-right-direction/?gclid=EAIaIQobChMI0bW-oqvM2gIVEZ7ACh08agcvEAAYASAAEgL1v_D_BwE

So if you're referring to something more specific I'd like to know about it.   If not, you're falling for the exact sort of media misinformation & fear-mongering you're complaining about.

1 hour ago, Tigers Johnson said:

If, in fact, Cohen went to Prague to meet with Russians and Russian hackers then that constitutes direct collusion. 

Reports are Mueller has proof of this.... only time will tell.

If they can prove he met with "hackers" I'd think that's more than collusion?

3 hours ago, T-Dub said:

What do you mean by that exactly? Do you have any statistical evidence to back that claim?  Just wondering because a lot of people tend to adhere to various "hell in a handbasket" theories of impending doom, but violent crime is generally trending downward beyond single year-to-year fluctuation. It has been for decades.  This is also true for child mortality:

http://www.aecf.org/blog/americas-child-and-teen-mortality-rate-is-moving-in-right-direction/?gclid=EAIaIQobChMI0bW-oqvM2gIVEZ7ACh08agcvEAAYASAAEgL1v_D_BwE

So if you're referring to something more specific I'd like to know about it.   If not, you're falling for the exact sort of media misinformation & fear-mongering you're complaining about.

WTF are you talking about?

I’m talking about kids in Gun Free zones with no one to keep them safe. If you really need statistics to tell you something is true, and the continued school shootings are not enough evidence for you... then you’re beyond hope.

The Annie E. Casey foundation statistics that you referenced show that teen deaths by accident, homicide, and suicide have been rising every year since 2013.

I consider school shootings a far cry from “fear mongering”... especially since I’ve been a VERY loud advocate for ARMED GUARDS!

Jesus... if you’re looking to start an argument, go somewhere else.

38 minutes ago, USN Bengal said:

WTF are you talking about?

I’m talking about kids in Gun Free zones with no one to keep them safe. If you really need statistics to tell you something is true, and the continued school shootings are not enough evidence for you... then you’re beyond hope.

As per usual anyone questioning your vague blanket statements sparks an emotional shit-fit.     

Jesus... if you’re looking to start an argument, go somewhere else.

Right, either nod along with whatever comes off of your keyboard or WARGLBARGL!!!1  I should know better, won't make that mistake again.  

13 minutes ago, T-Dub said:

As per usual anyone questioning your vague blanket statements sparks an emotional shit-fit.     

Right, either nod along with whatever comes off of your keyboard or WARGLBARGL!!!1  I should know better, won't make that mistake again.  

Vague? Dude, you are the most vague SOB in here. You love to start shit and disagree, ask for stats... and when a stat was just shoved back in your face you turn to insults and bullshit again.

As far as emotional shit fit, get the fuck over yourself. The next time anything you state makes me emotional will be the first time.

Typical keyboard warrior/troll... you accuse, ignore, and read emotion in a response when you have no other out.

waste of time...

7 hours ago, USN Bengal said:

Vague? Dude, you are the most vague SOB in here. You love to start shit and disagree, ask for stats... and when a stat was just shoved back in your face you turn to insults and bullshit again.

As far as emotional shit fit, get the fuck over yourself. The next time anything you state makes me emotional will be the first time.

Typical keyboard warrior/troll... you accuse, ignore, and read emotion in a response when you have no other out.

waste of time...

Read what I asked & how I asked it, then read your response. Straight to ad hominem & name-calling. 

This subforum is a total echo chamber, and that's coming from someone who obviously agrees with the views represented here 90% of the time. As soon as I don't though? HOLY SHIT. It's immediately some red-faced vitriolic diatribe like yours. It's no wonder so little discussion takes place. 

Why do you think that responses to you are “red-faced vitriolic diatribes” or “emotional shit-fits”?

Do you think that that your responses matter that much and are that far reaching?

For Gods sake, get over yourself... nothing you have EVER said has elicited a response anywhere near the level you state. 

THIS is why no discussion takes place, because for some reason you think that everything you say makes people have deep emotional responses. You’re completely overestimating your effect on others or your perception that others have such a strong response is completely skewed.

1 hour ago, USN Bengal said:

Why do you think that responses to you are “red-faced vitriolic diatribes” or “emotional shit-fits”?

Do you think that that your responses matter that much and are that far reaching?

For Gods sake, get over yourself... nothing you have EVER said has elicited a response anywhere near the level you state. 

THIS is why no discussion takes place, because for some reason you think that everything you say makes people have deep emotional responses. You’re completely overestimating your effect on others or your perception that others have such a strong response is completely skewed.

When your every response goes immediately to name-calling and personal attacks, it's obviously triggering you somehow.  Quit reacting like someone kicked your dog and I will stop thinking it's emotional.

Archived