Trump Investigations

Jamie_B

17 minutes ago, T-Dub said:

If they don't lose control of Congress none of this stuff is going to matter.   He'd have to try to give back Alaska or something.

Hell he can try to annex California and the MAGA heads would love him for it.

• 2 weeks later...

Trump Disapproval Rating Reaches All-Time None Of This Matters

In addition, the poll found strong support for who gives a shit, it’s just a bunch of fucking numbers. Sources explained that the change in the polls was in response to something the president did or said that is similar to things he has done or said for years..

https://politics.theonion.com/trump-disapproval-rating-reaches-all-time-none-of-this-1828751716

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/14/2018 at 12:09 PM, Jamie_B said:

Manafort has agreed to a plea deal and is now working with Muller.

I think the timing & earlier apparent lack of urgency was all based around waiting on the midterms.   It was evident a Republican congress weren't going to do anything, if not actively defend the POS no matter what he said or did.  

2 hours ago, T-Dub said:

I think the timing & earlier apparent lack of urgency was all based around waiting on the midterms.   It was evident a Republican congress weren't going to do anything, if not actively defend the POS no matter what he said or did.  

Got to have those tax cuts and court justice first

5 minutes ago, Jamie_B said:

Got to have those tax cuts and court justice first

don't you know it..  Agent Orange could dig up the Tomb of the Unknown Soldier and skullfuck the corpse on the steps of the Lincoln Monument so long as it "triggers the libtards" or whatever

• 1 month later...
10 hours ago, Jamie_B said:

Now that Trump has fired Sessions, are we looking at another "Saturday Night Massacre" if he fires or cuts the budget of Muller?

Sort of like that, only without the consequences.  

He could declare martial law & suspend elections in 2 years and the Democrats would be all "well this is very troubling someone should look into it soon."  They're afraid to go too hard at his funding or foreign connections because honestly, how many of them could stand up to that scrutiny?  They're all a product of the same system that put the POS in office.  What did the FSB do anyway other than expose they were manipulating the primary process for Clinton? 

The DNC threw the election for Trump through their own malfeasance.  I mean it's great that the neofascist we elected no longer has an automatic green light from Congress but I wouldn't get your hopes up for anything beyond that.

Revoked Acosta's press pass and released doctored video from Infowars as justification.  

It's like a murderer skullfucking the victim's severed head on the courthouse steps while we wait for the DNA results to come back from the crime lab.

Can't be too hasty!  Let's have more investigations, that'll fix things.  Honestly I wish he'd hurry up this whole dictatorship coup plan because the interim dog & pony show is kind of annoying.  Let's just get it all out there, skip a few steps y'know?

4 hours ago, T-Dub said:

Sort of like that, only without the consequences.  

He could declare martial law & suspend elections in 2 years and the Democrats would be all "well this is very troubling someone should look into it soon."  They're afraid to go too hard at his funding or foreign connections because honestly, how many of them could stand up to that scrutiny?  They're all a product of the same system that put the POS in office.  What did the FSB do anyway other than expose they were manipulating the primary process for Clinton? 

The DNC threw the election for Trump through their own malfeasance.  I mean it's great that the neofascist we elected no longer has an automatic green light from Congress but I wouldn't get your hopes up for anything beyond that.

Yeah I don't think the R's would do anything anyway.

Question is now that the D's have the House if that did happen would they do their own investigation and bring Muller in to interview.....on tv?

1 minute ago, Jamie_B said:

Yeah I don't think the R's would do anything anyway.

Question is now that the D's have the House if that did happen would they do their own investigation and bring Muller in to interview.....on tv?

To put it more succinctly, the Democratic Party ain't doin' shit cuz they ain't about shit.  One hand washes the other.

• 2 months later...
3 hours ago, Jamie_B said:

Expect more arrests to come....

image.png.7dc2f2b9889cbadcb022e48e657c8523.png

Looks like this person who Stone was in contact with was none other than Steve Bannon

https://talkingpointsmemo.com/muckraker/steve-bannon-roger-stone-indictment-wikileaks?fbclid=IwAR0-m4PlZhr1B2cxK_baoXqpbc8F71AJ8G64WNMXk8MSuUI3abAnhiGyWo8

Archived