Trump Investigations

Jamie_B

This whole thing is just sickening.

Be conservative if you want - they have a lot of good ideas. Just like liberals. There ha always been division between to two, but it really seems to have just blown up since Clinton was president.

Do away with the parties. That won't stop everything, but maybe over time will stop this kind of shit. Would love to put Lindsey Graham in a corner and make him explain the difference of what he said about Clinton versus now.

22 minutes ago, Cat said:

This whole thing is just sickening.

Be conservative if you want - they have a lot of good ideas. Just like liberals. There ha always been division between to two, but it really seems to have just blown up since Clinton was president.

Do away with the parties. That won't stop everything, but maybe over time will stop this kind of shit. Would love to put Lindsey Graham in a corner and make him explain the difference of what he said about Clinton versus now.

That's also when Fox news was created. A large group of society doesn't understand that Fox news isn't real. 

13 hours ago, oldschooler said:

It's unreal to me that they can do that shit.

This government is garbage and this country is just fucked.

Trump is a clown and has been a thief, scumbag piece of shit his whole life and he is the fucking President of the United States... embarrassing for our country. 

The report says

1. Russians meddled. Trump wanted the info. We can't prove that his team knew it was illegal

2. Trump tried to obstruct justice at the very least and we put that on to congress to determine impeachment

3. Sarah Sanders lied to you. 

At the very least it says those 3 things. 

8 hours ago, MichaelWeston said:

That's also when Fox news was created. A large group of society doesn't understand that Fox news isn't real. 

If you can manage - go to Fox news and read the comments - if you can get past the headlines - but they are like 'yep, like the president said, total exoneration - now these snowflakes need something else to cry about', etc etc

I get it if some people have the red-ass that Clinton never really had consequences for lying to the gubbament - I understand that - but how the FUCK can you defend this con man after this?

"18 Angry Democrat Trump Haters"  wtf? just.. wow. 

The way this guy capitalizes things like that is really fucked up, reminds me a lot of this schizoid narcissist/messiah complex dude on a music forum I used to follow.  Totally lost in the conspiracy theories & convinced random posters were part of a global effort to.. IDK what exactly? At first he was comic relief as much as anyone paid attention to him at all.  Everyone thought he was trolling but as time went on it was clear dude was very seriously mentally ill & it got kind of sad.  Zero grasp on reality and when he started PMing people vaguely threatening shit the mods finally stepped in. They ended up getting an apology letter from the guys parents explaining how he was legit diagnosed paranoid schizo but would go off his meds at times & kind of latch on to random internet communities.  Anyone who tried to engage with him at all or talk him down was a CIA agent trying to steal his eyeballs or whatever.  Sounds funny but once you realized guy had a family that cared about him struggling to manage his illness it was just rough.

So yeah, we elected an older, much more hateful version of that guy to the presidency of the United States.  Way to go, America.  Trump will be gone eventually but I'm not sure the gravity & respect once reflected in that office will ever return.  It's pretty much Bozo the Clown hour now & the entire world now looks at us as some kind of overgrown despotic Banana Republic.  It will be years or decades before that lost credibility is recovered, if it ever can be for that matter.  Librul tears tho, amirite?

23 hours ago, Cat said:

If you can manage - go to Fox news and read the comments - if you can get past the headlines - but they are like 'yep, like the president said, total exoneration - now these snowflakes need something else to cry about', etc etc

I get it if some people have the red-ass that Clinton never really had consequences for lying to the gubbament - I understand that - but how the FUCK can you defend this con man after this?

Because they care more about pissing off Liberals than they do about the integrity of the Presidency.

Pee tape?

Special counsel Robert Mueller examined whether President Donald Trump learned during the 2016 presidential campaign of the rumored existence of compromising tapes made of him years earlier when he visited Moscow, according to a redacted version of Mueller's report.

According to a footnote in the special counsel's report, which was released Thursday, Michael Cohen, Trump's former personal lawyer, received a text from Russian businessman Giorgi Rtskhiladze in October 2016 that said: "Stopped flow of tapes from Russia but not sure if there's anything else. Just so you know..."

Rtskhiladze told Mueller that "tapes" referred to "compromising tapes of Trump rumored to be held by persons associated with the Russian real estate conglomerate Crocus Group," which had helped host the 2013 Miss Universe Pageant, according to the report (the pageant was owned by Trump for years). Cohen told the special counsel that he spoke to Trump about the issue after receiving Rtskhiladze's text.
That episode occurred months before top intelligence officials, including former FBI Director James Comey,presented Trump with claims of Russian efforts to compromise him that were contained in a dossier prepared by retired British spy Christopher Steele, which CNN has reported took place in January 2017.

Archived