Trump Investigations

Jamie_B

Just now, Jamie_B said:

They better damned well let this investigation finish.

They harder they try to stop it, the worse it looks for them.  You'd think they have to know that, so the fact they keep trying makes me think there's some really bad shit they don't want to get out.  Like, worse than what we already assume.

Just now, T-Dub said:

They harder they try to stop it, the worse it looks for them.  You'd think they have to know that, so the fact they keep trying makes me think there's some really bad shit they don't want to get out.  Like, worse than what we already assume.

I'm not sure they care how it looks right now, they know the Rs arent going to protect Muller, McConnell already said so, and I think they are thinking they end the investigation before Dems take back the congress so that people forget and dont care in 2 years. Meanwhile if the investigation is over it puts Dems in a tough spot to have anything to impeach on as the investigation wont be complete and may lack any real smoking gun because it hasnt completed.

1 minute ago, Jamie_B said:

I'm not sure they care how it looks right now, they know the Rs arent going to protect Muller, McConnell already said so, and I think they are thinking they end the investigation before Dems take back the congress so that people forget and dont care in 2 years. Meanwhile if the investigation is over it puts Dems in a tough spot to have anything to impeach on as the investigation wont be complete and may lack any real smoking gun because it hasnt completed.

Yeah I have no illusions about impeachment.  If that was a real concern he wouldn't have been nominated in the first place. There were plenty of possible criminal charges without dragging Russia into it.

3 minutes ago, T-Dub said:

Yeah I have no illusions about impeachment.  If that was a real concern he wouldn't have been nominated in the first place. There were plenty of possible criminal charges without dragging Russia into it.

Agreed.

As much as I hate Hillary, Trump if we are going to compare criminal stuff is far and away worse.

Its' right out of Gobbles playbook  "The cleverest trick used in propaganda against Germany during the war was to accuse Germany of what our enemies themselves were doing. "

1 hour ago, Montana Bengal said:

LMMFAO!

How completely and utterly asinine and ridiculous.

The DNC, party to their own fixing of their primary is going to sue?

Physician, heal thyself!!!

Pot and Kettle in tumultuous argument over the color black... film at 11:00!!!

America has officially jumped the shark... 

LMMFAO!

What a fucking waste of time and money. Christ, it's pretty obvious they haven't learned the lesson of WHY they lost the election...

2 hours ago, USN Bengal said:

LMMFAO!

That one way trip to Mars looks better and better every day...

9 hours ago, USN Bengal said:

LMMFAO!

They said the pretty same thing when the DNC sued the Nixon campaign over Watergate.

8 hours ago, oldschooler said:

They said the pretty same thing when the DNC sued the Nixon campaign over Watergate.

They had the smoking gun with Wategate, and they did NOT say the same thing. The DNC back then had not been proven to have rigged their own primaries and used outside sources to assist them in doing so.

The current DNC is so out of touch with reality and their followers, instead of them looking inward to find blame for their embarrassing loss, they are now blaming facebook ads by Russians.

The rest of the world has been laughing at the US for so long now that they all have 6 pack abs.

Trump, the GOP, the DNC, and the innumerable idiots swallowing what the media says as if it’s words from God... the outside world sees what our own citizens refuse to, Rome burning.

1 hour ago, USN Bengal said:

They had the smoking gun with Wategate, and they did NOT say the same thing. The DNC back then had not been proven to have rigged their own primaries and used outside sources to assist them in doing so.

The current DNC is so out of touch with reality and their followers, instead of them looking inward to find blame for their embarrassing loss, they are now blaming facebook ads by Russians.

The rest of the world has been laughing at the US for so long now that they all have 6 pack abs.

Trump, the GOP, the DNC, and the innumerable idiots swallowing what the media says as if it’s words from God... the outside world sees what our own citizens refuse to, Rome burning.

The DNC filed their lawsuit in 1972 three days after the break in. So there wasn't the smoking gun

that you say there was. The media then thought it was a joke. And they thought the DNC who was $9 million

in debt was just trying to get out of debt.

It's a proven fact that Russia meddled in our election. And some people on Trump's campaign were willing to meet

and use their help. If you think winning the popular vote by 3 million, losing 3 states by less than 70,000 votes and

having Trump be handed the Presidency is the only reason for the Russian investigation and this lawsuit.

Well, I don't think you hate both sides as much as you come off as hating them.

This Russian shit should be an American issue. Not just a Democrat one.

Archived