Sign in to follow this  
Jamie_B

Trump/Russia Investigation

10 hours ago, fredtoast said:

I'd rather discuss the actual topics in this thread.

Got any answer for why it was impossible for George Papadopoulos to act as a conduit for information from the Russians to Trump.  Or why anyone trying to make a serious point would call him "Baby George"?  

Yeah, I didn't think so.  I notice that when I stump people they resort to calling me a troll instead of addressing the gaping hole in their argument.  

Just a reminder.

Lol.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Homer_Rice said:

Just a reminder.

Lol.

It’s almost not fair Homer... the man is always showing up at a battle of wits unarmed.

Please don’t stop, because unfair or not, I need/enjoy the laughs!

2 hours ago, Homer_Rice said:

Just a reminder.

Lol.

Yes.  That is exactly what I was talking about.  I did nothing at all that would qualify as trolling in that thread.  All i did was disagree with you and youb refused to have any sort of discussion.  Instead all you dide was insult me by calling me a troll.

Maybe you need to go back and re-read the definition of "Trolling".  Everyone who disagrees with you is not a troll.  In that thread you were the one who fit the definition of a troll.  You refused to discuss the topic and instead just insulted me.

And as I pointed out in thatr thread the best way to deal with a troll is to stick to the subject and not get into throwing around insults.  If you really think I am a troll why not deal with me that way.  That is what I always do.  All you are doing is acting like a troll yourself.

Why would you even post bitems on a message board if you are not going to defend or discuss them.  Do you really think that everyone has to disagree with you or else they are a troll?  Why not just defend your position.

53 minutes ago, USN Bengal said:

It’s almost not fair Homer... the man is always showing up at a battle of wits unarmed.

Please don’t stop, because unfair or not, I need/enjoy the laughs!

All he has to do is admit that he's picking a fight. And you know me, I don't shy away from controversial discussions. But I do think that said discussions ought to have a purpose beyond trite contrarianism for the sake of epistemological dick-waggling. I don't think he has any semblance of an internalized epistemological outlook but I could be wrong. I did go looking for that imaginary argument I made (I simply posted a couple of links because Bung expressed an interest in the Logan Act) but I couldn't find it. Must have dropped it down a gaping hole.

And you know me, I don't shy away from controversial discussions.

That is all you have done in both threads where Itried to engage you in discussion.

I am not going to admit that I am trying to start a fight when all I have done is disagree with you.

It takes two people to fight.  When I encounter a troll I don't fight.  I just discuss the topic and refrain from insulting the other party.  Why can't you do that?  All you have done is insult me and refuse to discuss the topic.  Again I suggest you go look up the definition of "troll" an apply it to the posts in these threads.

I did go looking for that imaginary argument I made (I simply posted a couple of links because Bung expressed an interest in the Logan Act) but I couldn't find it. Must have dropped it down a gaping hole.

The links were rhetorical opinion pieces.  When you post them I assume they represent your position.

Why would you post articles that do not represent your opinion?

Here is a tip about negotiating terms with your sworn enemy.  It is a good idea to get things in writing.

I have a hunch, don't know why, but I believe that there have been some prior examples of sworn enemies breaking promises they made to each other that were not in writing.

BTW how many of you saw the link to the video that would destroy Obama and expose him as murderer of millions of those American senior citizens that he hated so much?  You all need to check that out.  It is a classic.

20 hours ago, Homer_Rice said:

Must have dropped it down a gaping hole.

Definitely "a gaping hole" in this thread..  Oh my bad I read that as "gaping a-hole"

Carry on, sir.

• Upvote 1