Trump Investigations

Jamie_B

Nothing to do with you being black... thank you for proving my point. It all has to do with how YOU act... like your little “faux news and Rushbo” comment. Passive/aggressive racist shit... just because I’m NOT black?

Fuck you as well and have a great day!

I’d still buy you a beer, one asshole to another.

On 2/9/2018 at 9:35 PM, USN Bengal said:

Nothing to do with you being black... thank you for proving my point. It all has to do with how YOU act... like your little “faux news and Rushbo” comment. Passive/aggressive racist shit... just because I’m NOT black?

Fuck you as well and have a great day!

I’d still buy you a beer, one asshole to another.

I'd probably drink it!:lol:

28 minutes ago, USN Bengal said:

Ken... we're probably WAY more alike than you could ever guess.

I'd buy the good stuff, not just a beer.

Hope I get the chance, take care...

asshole!

:ninja:

You are probably right, like you said we're both opinionated Assholes!  Tell me what games you're going to next year, and we will meet up!

Old... as someone who has equal hate for all politicians, it seems that you only one side accountable.

You don't see all of them as being bullshit liars?

Serious question...

I see nothing but bullshit from all of them, but only one side seems to be the one held accountable and I don't understand that.

I agree that because Trump is the current president, he and his lot should be the focus immediately, but along with all the so called collusion on the GOP side, it seems there is just as much so called collusion from the DNC side.

Shouldn't they all be held accountable?

8 hours ago, USN Bengal said:

Old... as someone who has equal hate for all politicians, it seems that you only one side accountable.

You don't see all of them as being bullshit liars?

Serious question...

I see nothing but bullshit from all of them, but only one side seems to be the one held accountable and I don't understand that.

I agree that because Trump is the current president, he and his lot should be the focus immediately, but along with all the so called collusion on the GOP side, it seems there is just as much so called collusion from the DNC side.

Shouldn't they all be held accountable?

I'm an Independent. Trump and the Republicans control all of Congress and the White House.

If Hillary and the Dems were in the same position and wearing the same shoes, then yes.

If it is found Hillary conspired with the Russians, then yes, hold her accountable.

Right now Hillary is an ordinary citizen signing books at Barnes and Noble.

I actually used to be farther to the Right than Left. But what moved me to the Left

was how the Republicans and their supporters started acting after "the black guy"

was elected President. The dirtier than became, the more they pushed me away.

Anyway, Trump goes out of his way to blame everyone but Russia for the meddling. When Obama

imposed sanctions on Russia, Michael Flynn was on the phone the same day saying "don't worry about it.

a new team is coming in and we'll remove them. Trump hasn't imposed  sanctions that were voted on

overwhelmingly by Congress. He signed them, which made them law. But when the deadline came he

said they weren't needed. That's not how it is supposed to work.

He has had staff meet with and lie to the FBI about talking to Russians. He hides contact with Russians

to the point we only know about it because Russia made it known. For someone that calls shit a 

"hoax" and "fake news"he sure does nothing to help his case. Quite the opposite actually.

I personally think Trump has laundered money for decades for the Russians. I think his administration wants to undo

the sanctions from Russia invading Ukraine. And get all of that oil Exxon made a deal for before those sanctions.

I truly, honestly believe we have a Benedict Donald in the White House. 

By the way, fuck Hillary, she is shady as hell and was a horrible candidate.Our country would be in a shit storm

right now too if she had won. But mostly because of how dirty the Republicans are. 

3 hours ago, oldschooler said:

I'm an Independent. Trump and the Republicans control all of Congress and the White House.

If Hillary and the Dems were in the same position and wearing the same shoes, then yes.

If it is found Hillary conspired with the Russians, then yes, hold her accountable.

Right now Hillary is an ordinary citizen signing books at Barnes and Noble.

I actually used to be farther to the Right than Left. But what moved me to the Left

was how the Republicans and their supporters started acting after "the black guy"

was elected President. The dirtier than became, the more they pushed me away.

Anyway, Trump goes out of his way to blame everyone but Russia for the meddling. When Obama

imposed sanctions on Russia, Michael Flynn was on the phone the same day saying "don't worry about it.

a new team is coming in and we'll remove them. Trump hasn't imposed  sanctions that were voted on

overwhelmingly by Congress. He signed them, which made them law. But when the deadline came he

said they weren't needed. That's not how it is supposed to work.

He has had staff meet with and lie to the FBI about talking to Russians. He hides contact with Russians

to the point we only know about it because Russia made it known. For someone that calls shit a 

"hoax" and "fake news"he sure does nothing to help his case. Quite the opposite actually.

I personally think Trump has laundered money for decades for the Russians. I think his administration wants to undo

the sanctions from Russia invading Ukraine. And get all of that oil Exxon made a deal for before those sanctions.

I truly, honestly believe we have a Benedict Donald in the White House. 

By the way, fuck Hillary, she is shady as hell and was a horrible candidate.Our country would be in a shit storm

right now too if she had won. But mostly because of how dirty the Republicans are. 

Can’t argue the truth you’re laying down brother... and while I believe they ALL have been colluding, it has never been so evident as it is now with the Stay Puft Cheetoh pulling his childish antics day after day.

I feel much the same as you, although my “jaded“ outlook stated in the mid 80s....

Thanks for replying my friend.

On 2/20/2018 at 4:01 PM, oldschooler said:

I personally think Trump has laundered money for decades for the Russians.

Likely, but I think it's almost certain that he's been laundering money for the mob.  I've posted this before but:

https://www.politico.com/magazine/story/2016/05/donald-trump-2016-mob-organized-crime-213910

Extravagant real estate development, don't pay certain contractors, declare bankruptcy.  

Archived