Poor people

MichaelWeston

Should poor people have the right to have the police come help them in emergencies?   If they are not paying taxes why should they get help? If they want police to help them they should just work harder and then make money to pay taxes. 

Also should they be allowed to use roads?  They don't pay for them. 

If history teaches us anything, it's that the wealthy elite have nothing to fear from a desperate, disenfranchised proletariat. I say cut the food stamp program & all that other welfare bullshit.  Tell those losers to get a job! My tax dollars should be going to $100MM fighter jets & arming the next group of hut-dwelling foreign insurgents so we can bomb said huts with said $100MM fighter jets..  What could go wrong?  #MAGA

2 hours ago, MichaelWeston said:

Poor people who don't pay taxes shouldn't get to breathe clean air. That's for rich people. 

Bro, you ain't a republican!  They would say that scientists have differing thoughts on the clean air debate, and that there is no proven undisputed science proving you live longer lifespans with cleaner air!

On 6/2/2017 at 4:13 PM, kennethmw said:

Bro, you ain't a republican!  They would say that scientists have differing thoughts on the clean air debate, and that there is no proven undisputed science proving you live longer lifespans with cleaner air!

These same people believe that a white, blonde, blue-eyed child was born to a Middle Eastern woman 2000 years ago but there wasn't any sex involved.  One thoroughly discredited scientist with no background in the topic wrote a paper saying climate change was a myth though so we need more evidence in that case.

On ‎5‎/‎29‎/‎2017 at 1:07 PM, T-Dub said:

There's an outside chance I may have not been 100% serious. Without reading your link I'm pretty sure lifeline goes all the way back to Regan. I also pretty sure, like many social programs, the cost increased significantly during the Obama Presidency. 

7 hours ago, bfine said:

There's an outside chance I may have not been 100% serious. Without reading your link I'm pretty sure lifeline goes all the way back to Regan. I also pretty sure, like many social programs, the cost increased significantly during the Obama Presidency. 

Maybe it did.  Welfare programs should be reserved for people who are truly deserving, the most vulnerable of our citizens, like the Board of Directors at Goldman Sachs or Morgan Stanley.

Archived