Kathy Griffin

Jason

So Kathy Griffin releases a picture of her holding a severed and bloody Donald Trump "head". Then she issues an apology where she never actually apologizes to the President or his family. Now she has hired a lawyer because she is being "bullied" by "the Trump family". Really???  If you poke a dog with a stick don't act shocked when you get bit.

2 hours ago, MichaelWeston said:

If you do the same thing on the right you get invited to the white house. 

Legendary rock musician Ted Nugent and his wife, Shemane, pose with President Donald Trump. (Twitter, Ted Nugent) ** FILE **

Mr. Nugent, who serves on the NRA’s Board of Directors, reportedly told a concert crowd in 2007: “Obama, he’s a piece of s–. I told him to suck on my machine gun.” Speaking in 2012 at an NRA convention in St. Louis, he said, “We need to ride into that battlefield and chop their heads off in November.” And in January of last year, he called for both Mr. Obama and former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton to “be tried for treason & hung.”

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2017/jun/1/ted-nugent-rejects-kathy-griffin-comparison-ive-ne/

I do find it interesting how a few people seem to think it's fine if President Snowflake tries to destroy a random comedian's career because he's too much of a bitch to shrug it off.  IF there's any silver lining here it's been watching this Dollar Store Dictator continually making an ass of himself.

1 hour ago, T-Dub said:

I do find it interesting how a few people seem to think it's fine if President Snowflake tries to destroy a random comedian's career because he's too much of a bitch to shrug it off.  IF there's any silver lining here it's been watching this Dollar Store Dictator continually making an ass of himself.

If you were president, how much shit would you take from "comedians" before you finally had enough?

Obama didn't have to worry about it. He was off limits to comedians and there was plenty of material. And Biden would've been a comedian's wet dream if he was a republican and not off limits also. I challenge you to find any jokes about them in 8 years of monologues. That's why they are rabidly attacking Trump. They've been caged from political satire for 8 years.

51 minutes ago, Hooky said:

If you were president, how much shit would you take from "comedians" before you finally had enough?

Obama didn't have to worry about it. He was off limits to comedians and there was plenty of material. And Biden would've been a comedian's wet dream if he was a republican and not off limits also. I challenge you to find any jokes about them in 8 years of monologues. That's why they are rabidly attacking Trump. They've been caged from political satire for 8 years.

What type of material are you referring to?

Comedic material. Similar stuff that Trump is constantly mocked for. But a lot of the Trump stuff isn't even jokes, just name calling. Like Colbert saying that Trump has Putin's dick in his mouth.

You're surely not implying that Obama did nothing joke worthy or are you?

5 hours ago, Hooky said:

All of it. You're the fucking president, it goes with the territory. If he can't put on his big-boy pants and deal with that maybe he should go back to snorting coke off the plastic ass of his latest trophy wife.  It's hilarious that a guy whose followers are so quick to call people snowflakes and whiners and joke about "safe spaces" can't handle some hack comedian.  Like most bullies they can dish it out but can't take it themselves.  

Obama didn't have to worry about it.

Did you have your head in the sand for the last 8 years or is this just a case of  selective memory alternative facts?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vy8RIiTyhMI

That's not even comedy, that's some inbred dickwipe talking about shooting him while brandishing rifles in both hands.  Off limits, you say?

2 hours ago, T-Dub said:

All of it. You're the fucking president, it goes with the territory. If he can't put on his big-boy pants and deal with that maybe he should go back to snorting coke off the plastic ass of his latest trophy wife.  It's hilarious that a guy whose followers are so quick to call people snowflakes and whiners and joke about "safe spaces" can't handle some hack comedian.  Like most bullies they can dish it out but can't take it themselves.  

Did you have your head in the sand for the last 8 years or is this just a case of  selective memory alternative facts?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vy8RIiTyhMI

That's not even comedy, that's some inbred dickwipe talking about shooting him while brandishing rifles in both hands.  Off limits, you say?

I was talking about comedians and talk show monologues, not random youtube videos.

4 minutes ago, Hooky said:

I was talking about comedians and talk show monologues, not random youtube videos.

:pointlaff:

Woah now, don't strain yourself backpedaling!

So your position is that some hack comedian lady is to be taken seriously, but Ted Nugent talking about shooting the former President while holding 2 rifles in his hands is just a "random YouTube video"?

Really this is my fault for trying to have an honest discussion with a Trumpkin.  Let's blame the media and move on, dude.

12 minutes ago, T-Dub said:

:pointlaff:

Woah now, don't strain yourself backpedaling!

So your position is that some hack comedian lady is to be taken seriously, but Ted Nugent talking about shooting the former President while holding 2 rifles in his hands is just a "random YouTube video"?

Really this is my fault for trying to have an honest discussion with a Trumpkin.  Let's blame the media and move on, dude.

You side stepped my question and brought up something else. Don't quote me if you're going to have your own conversation. But to play along, you're comparing an obscure Nugent youtube that nobody has seen to the Kathy Griffin photo shoot that was seen by all. And if you don't think that photo shoot went too far, you're just a butt hurt liberal.

21 minutes ago, Hooky said:

You side stepped my question and brought up something else. Don't quote me if you're going to have your own conversation. But to play along, you're comparing an obscure Nugent youtube that nobody has seen to the Kathy Griffin photo shoot that was seen by all. And if you don't think that photo shoot went too far, you're just a butt hurt liberal.

Yeah, I'm the one that's butthurt.  Not a President who's coked out of his gourd at 4am tweeting nonsense every time some has-been comedian takes a shot at him.  Tons of people saw that Nugent clip, it was all over the news the same way that lame-assed photo shoot is now. Just because you agreed with it or chose to ignore it doesn't make it obscure. Call me a "butthurt liberal" if it makes you feel better but nothing's going to change the fact that you fell in line behind a sleazebag reality TV con artist & let your fear and ignorance try to set the country back 100 years. The saddest part about it is that you think you somehow won something. 

On 6/2/2017 at 10:12 AM, Jason said:

So Kathy Griffin releases a picture of her holding a severed and bloody Donald Trump "head". Then she issues an apology where she never actually apologizes to the President or his family. Now she has hired a lawyer because she is being "bullied" by "the Trump family". Really???  If you poke a dog with a stick don't act shocked when you get bit.

I agree what she did was wrong, but let me know when Ted Nugent apologizes for this.....

You see conservatives are REALLY good at being bullies and playing the victim when someone does something as ugly as they do.

9 hours ago, Hooky said:

Comedic material. Similar stuff that Trump is constantly mocked for. But a lot of the Trump stuff isn't even jokes, just name calling. Like Colbert saying that Trump has Putin's dick in his mouth.

You're surely not implying that Obama did nothing joke worthy or are you?

Griffin's stunt here I dont see any humor in not even sure what she was trying to go for that was supposed to be funny.

Colbert saying Trump has Putin's dick in his mouth given the involvement with Russia and the Trump campaign at least makes sense as a joke

Plus it was fucking hilarious. 

3 hours ago, Hooky said:

How about both were wrong? Is that too much for you conservatives to admit? That maybe....juuuuusssstttt maybe you guys take it a little too far....like alot.

But go ahead and get but-hurt about this while completely ignoring the absolute bullshit that Obama was thrown his way.

Both were wrong. Only Griffin actually apologized...... I'm still waiting for Ted to.

24 minutes ago, Jamie_B said:

Both were wrong. Only Griffin actually apologized...... I'm still waiting for Ted to.

Well you see, the problem there is that if Dur Nooge started apologizing for all the shitty things he's said or done we'd never hear the end of it.

That inbred sack of hammer-smashed assholes has done more harm to the reputation of hunters and gun owners than Charlton Heston and that lion-hunting dentist combined.

51 minutes ago, Jamie_B said:

You see conservatives are REALLY good at being bullies and playing the victim when someone does something as ugly as they do.

Eh, I don't think it's conservatives as a whole so much as the know-nothing, jingoistic bigots in the Trump camp.  A good portion of his own party wants nothing to do with him.

As far as his particularly vile subgroup goes, though - 100% yes. 

"OH PROTECT MY RELIGIOUS FREEDOM to persecute anyone that doesn't follow mine"

Archived