Nickname for our RB tandem

2 hours ago, fredtoast said:

Wow.  Lot of whiny ass crybabies around here.

SOOOOooooooo sorry... didn't mean to offend/trigger anyone. I'll see if I can form a "safe forum" with ESA's so you have something to pet.

2 hours ago, fredtoast said:

Wow.  Lot of whiny ass crybabies around here.

You started this dumbass thread.  It screams "joke" and now you call people whiny ass crybabies?  Who the F cares what they should be called?  

On 6/6/2017 at 1:56 PM, UncleEarl said:

You started this dumbass thread.  It screams "joke" and now you call people whiny ass crybabies?  Who the F cares what they should be called?  

no shit.. and it does totally scream joke..

this place is a bummer sometimes... I think people were just having some fun with it..

still think Punch and Judy is funny as hell..

Saw where Cris Collinsworth invoked the ghost of James Brooks when discussing Mixon.  If that's right, the scary thing would be one of Mixon's thighs probably weighs more than JB did.  That kind of speed/shiftiness on Mixon's frame will be a helluva weapon.  Brooks is easily one of my five favorite Bengals.

3 hours ago, snarkster said:

Saw where Cris Collinsworth invoked the ghost of James Brooks when discussing Mixon.  If that's right, the scary thing would be one of Mixon's thighs probably weighs more than JB did.  That kind of speed/shiftiness on Mixon's frame will be a helluva weapon.  Brooks is easily one of my five favorite Bengals.

Mixon is actually the exact same size as Corey Dillon. I could live with a combination of Brooks-Dillon

Archived