London Attacks

Go Skins

Should we also ban middle-aged white dudes because of what happened in Portland?

http://www.cnn.com/2017/05/30/us/portland-train-teenager-stabbing-arraignment/

And another question; Is it wise for the President to assume the identity of the attackers?  Are you old enough to remember the anti-Islamic panic after the OKC bombing? Do we know if the London attackers were citizens, immigrants, or actually from one of the places he proposed to ban?

One last question; do we even care, or are we now fine with targeting people based on religion and ethnicity out of unchecked fear?

IMHO stoking xenophobia with the situation ongoing is the height of irresponsibility.  I would expect that from some random person, but from the President? The man is a fucking joke.  He's supposed to be the leader of the free world and I wouldn't trust him to lead piss downhill.  It's god damned sickening to see the pigheaded ignorance that's consuming this country.  Make America Hate Again.  I've often disagreed with our government but this is the first time in my life where I've honestly felt ashamed at the state of our nation at large. 

For 8 years every time there was some sort of attack we heard that "Moderate Muslims need to repudiate this" (as if they are responsible for idiots) .... then we get what happened in Portland and our President says nothing.... but as soon as another attack happens in London what is the first tweet this jackass sends out? .... A tweet about his ban.

Is this is what makes America, white, err....I mean great again?

Archived