Predictions for Bengals Questions

Offense
Who starts the regular season as the #1 RB?
Who ends the year with the most rushing yards?
After AJ Green, which WR has the most receptions?
Is Tyler Eifert extended before the season starts?
If healthy, are Ced O and Fisher the starting tackles all season?
How many WRs do the Bengals keep, 6 or 7?
If only 6 who gets cut?

Defense
Is Vontaze Burfict extended before the season starts?
Assuming the starting LB trio is Vigil, Minter, and Burfict, which LB comes off the field on passing downs?
Which rookie edge rusher has the bigger impact?
Which CB plays more, WJ3 or DQ?

Special Teams
Does Erickson remain the primary kick and punt returner? 
If not, who replaces him in either or both?
Who wins the kicking job?

25 minutes ago, Jason said:

Offense
Who starts the regular season as the #1 RB? Jeremy Hill
Who ends the year with the most rushing yards? Joe Mixon
After AJ Green, which WR has the most receptions? Brandon LaFell
Is Tyler Eifert extended before the season starts? No
If healthy, are Ced O and Fisher the starting tackles all season? Starting yes but Ced gets pulled for a backup (not due to injury) midway through 1+ game
How many WRs do the Bengals keep, 6 or 7? 6 but I'm probably wrong (Green, LaFell, Boyd, Ross, Malone, Erickson)
If only 7 who gets cut? I think you meant if only 6, but I'm not sure if Core and Malone are locks for the roster. 4th rounders usually don't get cut so Malone likely makes it, but Core was a speed project and we just drafted a speed WR with a top 10 draft pick. Erickson stays due to being a good return man. Green, LaFell, Ross, Boyd make it due to being good football players and top round picks. 

Defense
Is Vontaze Burfict extended before the season starts? Yes
Assuming the starting LB trio is Vigil, Minter, and Burfict, which LB comes off the field on passing downs? Vigil and sometimes Vigil and Minter, I think Vinnie Rey comes on the field for some passing downs
Which rookie edge rusher has the bigger impact? Willis
Which CB plays more, WJ3 or DQ? WJIII, Dennard just isn't very good IMO

Special Teams
Does Erickson remain the primary kick and punt returner? Yep, this is why he'll make the team, not because of his ability at WR
If not, who replaces him in either or both? Erickson gets the majority with Adam Jones and/or a surprise young guy seeing a return here and there
Who wins the kicking job? The fans

Answers in bold

Who starts the regular season as the #1 RB?...HILL
Who ends the year with the most rushing yards?...MIXON, BUT NOT SURPRISED IF IT IS HILL
After AJ Green, which WR has the most receptions?...BRANDON LAFELL
Is Tyler Eifert extended before the season starts?...NO
If healthy, are Ced O and Fisher the starting tackles all season?...YES, BARRING INJURY
How many WRs do the Bengals keep, 6 or 7?....JUST A GUESS AT THIS POINT, BUT I GUESS 7
If only 6 who gets cut?...ERICKSON

Defense
Is Vontaze Burfict extended before the season starts?...YES
Assuming the starting LB trio is Vigil, Minter, and Burfict, which LB comes off the field on passing downs?...VIGIL
Which rookie edge rusher has the bigger impact?...WILLIS.  SOME PEOPLE CLAIM THAT WE DON'T LIKE SMALLER SPEED-RUSH END, BUT WE HAVE ACTUALLY BEEN LOOKING FOR ONE FOR YEARS, AND WILLIS IS A LEGITIMATE TALENT.
Which CB plays more, WJ3 or DQ?...WJ3, BUT I DON'T THINK DENNARD IS AS BAD AS SOME FANS THINK

Special Teams
Does Erickson remain the primary kick and punt returner?...HE LOOKED GOOD ON KO RETURNS BUT NOTHING SPECIAL ON PUNT RETURNS.
If not, who replaces him in either or both?...TYLER BOYD ON PR.  MAYBE ROSS?  MAYBE PAC?
Who wins the kicking job?...ELLIOT

Archived