Jump to content

Sign in to follow this  
Go Skins

Virginia GOP baseball practice shooting: Multiple people shot

Recommended Posts

8 hours ago, bfine said:

This is the exact same mentality that overtook the Pulse Night Club tribute this past weekend. Instead of focusing on the hate that lead to the tragedy those that could care less tried to turn it into forum to "blame guns".  

 

 

It amazes me the short term memory you conservatives have, once it's your guys in power.

 

The 2nd Amendment Solutions - http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/06/16/sharron-angle-floated-2nd_n_614003.html

OR 

 

 

 

 

'The point isnt about guns, it's about the suggestion of using them on folks you disagree with when you dont get your way

 

That was a hallmark threat of the right these past few years

 

So when folks suggest this is a left issue.... I say again .... shuuuuuuut the fuck up

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Jamie_B said:

 

 

It amazes me the short term memory you conservatives have, once it's your guys in power.

 

 

 

Of course they haven't forgotten any of it.  They're trying to ignore it.  The rosy afterglow of defeating the libtard cucks is wearing off and they're waking up to the reality of what it is they've "won".  Obfuscation is their way of alleviating the growing cognitive dissonance.  It's only going to get worse.

 

You%2527d+rather+live+in+shit+-+Daniels.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

These guys elected the Cheif Bullshitter when it came to the nonsense told about Obama then are surprised when there is blowback from the left. It wasn't like they just elected just any Republican and the left is all of a sudden showing outrage.... they elected the guy that was one of the main bullshitters.... and now they want to talk about the kind of mentality that leads to this?

 

I mean I could buy you guys a mirror but soulless vampires cant see their reflections.

 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Jamie_B said:

 

 

It amazes me the short term memory you conservatives have, once it's your guys in power.

 

The 2nd Amendment Solutions - http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/06/16/sharron-angle-floated-2nd_n_614003.html

OR 

 

 

'The point isnt about guns, it's about the suggestion of using them on folks you disagree with when you dont get your way

 

That was a hallmark threat of the right these past few years

 

So when folks suggest this is a left issue.... I say again .... shuuuuuuut the fuck up

 

First you'll have to forgive me if I do not click on the link provided; as I chose not to get my "news" from sites such as Huffington Post, Mother Jones, Breitbart. ect.... But given the source I'd assume the content is Liberals are awesome, conservatives suck.

 

I get that you feel your stance is the "correct one' and will boldly say  "shuuuuuuut the fuck up" to those that find fault in it. Just don't be surprised when they just shake their heads.

 

It does seem that you are suggesting that the right advocates using guns when they disagree with folks. If you truly believe that then I can understand your dislike of them. This is just me shaking my head.

 

 

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, bfine said:

 

First you'll have to forgive me if I do not click on the link provided; as I chose not to get my "news" from sites such as Huffington Post, Mother Jones, Breitbart. ect.... But given the source I'd assume the content is Liberals are awesome, conservatives suck.

 

I get that you feel your stance is the "correct one' and will boldly say  "shuuuuuuut the fuck up" to those that find fault in it. Just don't be surprised when they just shake their heads.

 

It does seem that you are suggesting that the right advocates using guns when they disagree with folks. If you truly believe that then I can understand your dislike of them. This is just me shaking my head.

 

 

 

 

Hey you know if you don't want to click the liberal leaning HuffPo, we could always put the direct quote here

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sharron_Angle#Second_Amendment

 

Quote

On Lars Larson's radio show, she stated "You know, our Founding Fathers, they put that Second Amendment in there for a good reason and that was for the people to protect themselves against a tyrannical government. In fact Thomas Jefferson said it's good for a country to have a revolution every 20 years. I hope that's not where we're going, but, you know, if this Congress keeps going the way it is, people are really looking toward those Second Amendment remedies and saying, 'My goodness, what can we do to turn this country around?' I'll tell you the first thing we need to do is take Harry Reid out.



I believe, but now I can't find her name, Allen West's campaign chair said something similar.

 

And no this is not "conservatives bad, liberals good"....it's the Jingoistic thread that runs through your party, the "might makes right" crowd, the folks that show up wearing their tri-fold hats to protests with signs that had painted Obama as a 3rd world country witch doctor with a bone through his nose....or national magazines that made cartoons of him and michelle as terrorists.....or foxnews hosts talking about he and michelle giving each other a "terrorist fist bump" during the DNC ...or Sarah Pailin's use of a target cross-hairs on a map for democratic opponents

I could go on....

 

To paraphrase you people when any attack that Isis makes happens...... "Where are all the moderate Republicans to repudiate this?" 

(Oh and btw, Sanders unlike Trump who stoked the fires of this kind of behavior, has already repudiated it)

And NOW you folks want to make this a issue with the left?

 

Again....shut the fuck up.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Here is the type of outright hypocrisy I am talking about..... Sean Hannity......


DCVEbzQXYAAopYS.jpg:large


But here are some Hannity quotes.....

Quote


1. President Barack Obama “went to Reverend Wright’s church for twenty years, he did go to a Muslim school. There is certainly an affinity for, a sympathy for, an unwillingness to recognize the problems, the issues of the Islamic faith, especially the practice of Sharia. I’ll say it that way. [Premiere Radio Networks, The Sean Hannity Show, 6/14/16]

2. The Black Lives Matter movement is a "racist group threatening to kill cops and kill white people" whose “advancing narrative is killing cops.” [Premiere Radio Networks, The Sean Hannity Show, 9/2/15; Premiere Radio Networks, The Sean Hannity Show, 7/11/16]

3. After Trump claimed a federal judge presiding over a civil fraud lawsuit against Trump University had a conflict of interest because of his Mexican heritage, Hannity defended Trump’s “rightfully calling out the fact that there is a conflict of interest” and adding that the judge’s membership of the La Raza lawyers group is “an indication that this guy might have radical views.” [From the June 3 edition of Premiere Radio Networks' The Sean Hannity Show]

4. After Khizr Khan, father of fallen U.S. Army Capt. Humayun Khan, criticized Trump’s policies and statements about Muslims in a speech at the Democratic National Convention, Hannity claimed Khan’s comments are part of “a political agenda” and that his employment as an immigration lawyer means “he has a political grievance with Donald Trump.” [From the August 1 edition of Premiere Radio Networks' The Sean Hannity Show]

5. Interviewing WorldNetDaily editor and CEO Joseph Farah about questioning whether Obama was an American, Hannity said that Farah and Trump had "been beaten up so badly in the press" for pursuing the birther issue, and that birthers have unfairly been "crucified and beaten up and smeared and besmirched" and lamented that “it was even suggested in that exchange [Trump’s] racist somehow.” [From the March 24, 2011, edition of Premiere Radio Networks’ The Sean Hannity Show.]

6. After Trump unveiled a plan to deport 11 million undocumented migrants from the United States, Hannity dismissed Univision anchor Jorge Ramos’ humanitarian, economic, and logistical concerns as an “emotional argument” and told Ramos “you don’t believe in the rule of law” on the August 17, 2015, edition of his Fox News show. [Fox News, Hannity, 8/17/11]






When you folks tell these types to shut up and sit down and let the adults in your party run the county then MAYBE you might have a leg to stand on...but until you stop stoking people's fears in order to win elections and instead run on ideas then I don't want to hear it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Jamie_B said:

 

 

Hey you know if you don't want to click the liberal leaning HuffPo, we could always put the direct quote here

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sharron_Angle#Second_Amendment

 



I believe, but now I can't find her name, Allen West's campaign chair said something similar.

 

And no this is not "conservatives bad, liberals good"....it's the Jingoistic thread that runs through your party, the "might makes right" crowd, the folks that show up wearing their tri-fold hats to protests with signs that had painted Obama as a 3rd world country witch doctor with a bone through his nose....or national magazines that made cartoons of him and michelle as terrorists.....or foxnews hosts talking about he and michelle giving each other a "terrorist fist bump" during the DNC ...or Sarah Pailin's use of a target cross-hairs on a map for democratic opponents

I could go on....

 

To paraphrase you people when any attack that Isis makes happens...... "Where are all the moderate Republicans to repudiate this?" 

(Oh and btw, Sanders unlike Trump who stoked the fires of this kind of behavior, has already repudiated it)

And NOW you folks want to make this a issue with the left?

 

Again....shut the fuck up.

 

 

 

Oh, now I get it....This is some more of that "You guys did it first, so you cannot blame us" mentality. I referred to it as the two wrongs make a right to the other Einstein in the thread.

 

Because those select folks did "that" back then, Left leaning folks  that do "this" now cannot be expected to shoulder any of the blame when someone acts on their rhetoric of hate. "It's the Right's fault!!! So shut the fuck up if you expect the Left to share any responsibility for actions such as these!!!!"

 

But I will take your advice as this is about as enlightening as the back and forth with the other dude.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, bfine said:

 

 

Oh, now I get it....This is some more of that "You guys did it first, so you cannot blame us" mentality. I referred to it as the two wrongs make a right to the other Einstein in the thread.

 

Because those select folks did "that" back then, Left leaning folks  that do "this" now cannot be expected to shoulder any of the blame when someone acts on their rhetoric of hate. "It's the Right's fault!!! So shut the fuck up if you expect the Left to share any responsibility for actions such as these!!!!"

 

But I will take your advice as this is about as enlightening as the back and forth with the other dude.

 

 

 

 

Now if you can find me ANYTHING where Trump said something similar about those on the right behaving this way...... instead of him stoking those fires.....

 

I mean I kind of hoped he might act Presidential and say something about the 3 heroes who saved the lives of that Muslim girl from the lunatic in Portland and 2 of them ended up dying because of it....but he was silent. 

So no, it's not a matter of two wrongs don't make a right, it's a matter of one side uses this stuff to win elections.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Jamie_B said:

 

 

 

 

Now if you can find me ANYTHING where Trump said something similar about those on the right behaving this way...... instead of him stoking those fires.....

 

I mean I kind of hoped he might act Presidential and say something about the 3 heroes who saved the lives of that Muslim girl from the lunatic in Portland and 2 of them ended up dying because of it....but he was silent. 

So no, it's not a matter of two wrongs don't make a right, it's a matter of one side uses this stuff to win elections.

 

I'll have to look, but I'll go out on a limb and suggest Trump has condemned this shooting as well. But who knows? You might be right.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, bfine said:

 

I'll have to look, but I'll go out on a limb and suggest Trump has condemned this shooting as well. But who knows? You might be right.

 

 

If you find it, feel free to post but I don't believe he said anything, and I'm certain he didn't say anything about the 3 heroes who helped these girls.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, Jamie_B said:

 

 

If you find it, feel free to post but I don't believe he said anything, and I'm certain he didn't say anything about the 3 heroes who helped these girls.

Does this count?


https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/courts_law/trump-to-make-statement-from-white-house-on-scalise-shooting/2017/06/14/3e8f2a04-5115-11e7-b74e-0d2785d3083d_story.html?utm_term=.08043d71f989

 

 

He delivered a brief address from the White House Diplomatic Room in which he denounced the shooting of a top House Republican and others as a “very, very brutal assault.” He said that “many lives would have been lost without the heroic action” of Capitol Police officers who took down the gunman.

 

He also seemed to not take the opportunity to blame one side or the other:

 

“We may have our differences, but we do well in times like these to remember that everyone who serves in our nation’s capital is here because, above all, they love our country,” Trump said. “We can all agree that we are blessed to be Americans, that our children deserve to grow up in a nation of safety and peace and that we are strongest when we are unified and when we work together for the common good.”

 

As to the men that were stabbed in Portland; I'd remain on that same limb and suggest their are many people killed each day in the name of Hatred that the President does not address by incident; however, I do seem to remember that he opened his 1st address to joint congress speaking out against recent attacks on Jews and other minorities. I could find that for you if you like.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So former Congressmen Joe Walsh said this last year before the election....

 

 

 

Someone reminded him of that yesterday.....
 

 

 

And he replies with .....

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hell, even Steve Colbert gave Trump credit for his response to the DC shooting:

 

https://www.yahoo.com/tv/stephen-colbert-sincerely-thanks-trump-wake-alexandria-shooting-072824439.html

 

“So I just want to say thank you to the congressional leadership and to the president for responding to this act of terror in a way that gives us hope that whatever our differences, we will always be the United States of America. Thank you for that.”

 

Let's just hope others "get it" too.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, bfine said:

Does this count?


https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/courts_law/trump-to-make-statement-from-white-house-on-scalise-shooting/2017/06/14/3e8f2a04-5115-11e7-b74e-0d2785d3083d_story.html?utm_term=.08043d71f989

 

 

 

 

 

He also seemed to not take the opportunity to blame one side or the other:

 

 

 

 

As to the men that were stabbed in Portland; I'd remain on that same limb and suggest their are many people killed each day in the name of Hatred that the President does not address by incident; however, I do seem to remember that he opened his 1st address to joint congress speaking out against recent attacks on Jews and other minorities. I could find that for you if you like.

 

 

I am aware he made a statment about yesteday's shooting, I'm suggesting he said nothing about the Portland shooting..... and the cynic in me believes there is a good reason he didnt.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Jamie_B said:

 

 

I am aware he made a statment about yesteday's shooting, I'm suggesting he said nothing about the Portland shooting..... and the cynic in me believes there is a good reason he didnt.

 

 

Of course there's a reason. This guy rode a wave of xenophobia and vitriol into the office and had no problem egging on that violence when it suited him.  Divisiveness and demonizing his opposition were the hallmarks of his campaign.  This is the same dickwhistle that's following Steve fuckin' Bannon's agenda.  How stupid does this motherfucker think people are?  Stupid enough to vote for the greasy bastard, obviously, but are we really going to let Donald Trump dictate some ever-changing newspeak truth via a Twitter account?

 

To call for unity at this late hour, now that his own interests have been attacked, is laughable.  His only interest in this country is how much of it he can own. You reap what you sow.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, T-Dub said:

 

 

Of course there's a reason. This guy rode a wave of xenophobia and vitriol into the office and had no problem egging on that violence when it suited him.  Divisiveness and demonizing his opposition were the hallmarks of his campaign.  This is the same dickwhistle that's following Steve fuckin' Bannon's agenda.  How stupid does this motherfucker think people are?  Stupid enough to vote for the greasy bastard, obviously, but are we really going to let Donald Trump dictate some ever-changing newspeak truth via a Twitter account?

 

To call for unity at this late hour, now that his own interests have been attacked, is laughable.  His only interest in this country is how much of it he can own. You reap what you sow.

 

 

Which is exactly why I am having such a tough time taking this "blame it on the left" or even the "lets tone it down (now that we are in power)" stuff seriously. 
 

It's not like these guys elected a sensible Republican that we simply disagree on policy with, they elected a used car salesmen who as you said rode in on a wave of Divisiveness and Dog Whistle Politics that he kept beating the drum on.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Folks look to blame Trump for everything and this shooting of a liberal against Republican officials is no different. The latest narrative is that he created "divisiveness". 

 

Never mind that Obama and Bush Jr set records for partisanship. We gots to blame this on Trump because he's not a "reasonable" person we simply disagree with

 

http://www.gallup.com/poll/181490/obama-approval-ratings-historically-polarized.aspx

 

Presidents have been thriving on divineness for the past 16 years; yet folks look to say this is Trump's doing 4 months into his Presidency. 

 

 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, bfine said:

Folks look to blame Trump for everything and this shooting of a liberal against Republican officials is no different. The latest narrative is that he created "divisiveness". 

 

Never mind that Obama and Bush Jr set records for partisanship. We gots to blame this on Trump because he's not a "reasonable" person we simply disagree with

 

http://www.gallup.com/poll/181490/obama-approval-ratings-historically-polarized.aspx

 

Presidents have been thriving on divineness for the past 16 years; yet folks look to say this is Trump's doing 4 months into his Presidency. 

 

 

 

 

In what ways would you suggest Obama was divisive? 

 

And no this is not Trump 4 months into his Presidency, this is Trump for the past 8 years or did you forget this is the same guy who questioned Obama's birthplace? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Jamie_B said:

 

 

In what ways would you suggest Obama was divisive? 

I posted a Gallup Poll that showed his Presidency contained 6 of the top 10 most divisive years since the 1950s; not sure what my suggestions could add to that. However if you must have an example I would suggest his EO to grant illegals Amnesty could be one. If I put it to thought I could come up with more; but I suggest we just let the numbers speak. 

 

Of course you and others can ignore that and suggest Trump's 4 months is the problem 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, bfine said:

I posted a Gallup Poll that showed his Presidency contained 6 of the top 10 most divisive years since the 1950s; not sure what my suggestions could add to that. However if you must have an example I would suggest his EO to grant illegals Amnesty could be one. If I put it to thought I could come up with more; but I suggest we just let the numbers speak. 

 

Of course you and others can ignore that and suggest Trump's 4 months is the problem 

 

 

Because Amnesty for illegals is the same as suggesting you would pay the legal fees of anyone who beat up a protester at one of your campaign rallies.

 

The false equivalence is strong with you dude.

 

And again 4 months? 

 

To quote a famous President that actually did give Amnesty to Illegals (Ronald Reagan)..... "there you go again"..... 

 

This stuff goes further back than Trump's 4 months as President. 


And no it's not just Trump (he's just the chief provocateur) 

Here is the Post talking about this.......................................................................................

 

 

 

https://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/post-partisan/wp/2017/06/15/rep-steve-king-is-right-america-has-been-divided-and-he-helped-divide-it/?utm_term=.c5d39b1912ba


Rep. Steve King is right. ‘America has been divided,’ and he helped divide it.

 

 

On a day that cried out for calls for unity — and got them from House Speaker Paul Ryan (R-Wis.) and even President Trump — leave it to Rep. Steve King (R-Iowa) to emerge from his palatial glass house to yell at the neighbors.

 

“America has been divided,” King said Wednesday from the scene of the horror on a local baseball field in Alexandria, where Republican members of Congress and staff were practicing for a charity game against Democrats on Thursday. “And the center of America is disappearing, and the violence is appearing in the streets, and it’s coming from the left.”

As if that weren’t enough, King took to Twitter to repeat himself.

 

 

 

 

Yes, the center of America is disappearing. There are many causes of it, including hateful rhetoric that drives wedges rather than builds bridges. And a leading expert in the former is King.

[In America, we’re all ‘somebody else’s babies.’]
 

Nearly a year ago, at the Republican National Convention in Cleveland, King stunned the nation with a bit of racial chauvinism. He was reacting to writer Charles Pierce contending that the gathering might be the last time old white people command the attention of the GOP.
 

 

 

King: This whole white people business, though, does get a little tired, Charlie. I’d ask you to go back through history and figure out where are these contributions that have been made by these other categories of people that you are talking about. Where did any other subgroup of people contribute more to civilization?

MSNBC anchor Chris Hayes: Than white people?

King: Than Western civilization itself that’s rooted in Western Europe, Eastern Europe and the United States of America and everyplace where the footprint of Christianity settled the world.

This is the same guy who derided “dreamers” during an interview four years ago with Newsmax, a far-right website that purports to report news.

There are kids that were brought into this country by their parents unknowing they were breaking the law. And they will say to me and others who defend the rule of law, ‘We have to do something about the 11 million. Some of them are valedictorians.’ Well, my answer to that is…it’s true in some cases, but they aren’t all valedictorians. They weren’t all brought in by their parents. For every one who’s a valedictorian, there’s another 100 out there who weigh 130 pounds and they’ve got calves the size of cantaloupes because they’re hauling 75 pounds of marijuana across the desert. Those people would be legalized with the same act.

The bold in the quote above is mine for emphasis and to highlight the imagery of human beings as nothing more than mindless pack mules. But that shouldn’t come as a surprise from King. Remember his comparison of immigrants to dogs in 2012?

 

http://wapo.st/29InOWQ

 

And you put out a beacon like the Statue of Liberty and who comes here? The most vigorous from every country that has donated legal immigrants to the United States of America. The cream of the crop. We’ve always had bird dogs around our place. And, right now, in our family there’s a black lab and white lab a yellow lab, and my brother has a chocolate lab. And, you go in and you look at a litter of pups, and you watch them. You watch how they play — they run around a little bit — and what do you want? You want a good bird dog, and you want one that’s gonna be aggressive? Pick the one that’s the friskiest, the one that’s in games the most and not the one that’s over there sleeping in the corner. If you want a pet to sit on the couch, pick the one that’s sleeping in the corner. That’s — so, you get the pick of the litter and you got yourself a pretty good bird dog. We got the pick of every donor civilization on the planet because it’s hard to get here, you had to be inspired to come. We got the vigor from the planet to come to America. Whichever generation it was, and then we taught our children that same thing.

King is all about purity, as this tweet from March attests.

 

 

And if you had any doubt about what King was driving at, it was dispelled by none other than David Duke, former grand wizard of the Ku Klux Klan.

 

 

 

And this one. Notice the hashtag.

 

 

Looking through Duke’s racist Twitter feed is akin to walking barefoot through a full dumpster in the dark. This post from June 12 is one of many examples.

 

 

So, before King starts laying blame at the feet of “the left” for the nation’s very real cultural and racial divides, perhaps he should put down the rocks and reflect on his role in the toxic environment to which he contributes liberally.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Jamie_B said:

 

 

Because Amnesty for illegals is the same as suggesting you would pay the legal fees of anyone who beat up a protester at one of your campaign rallies.

 

The false equivalence is strong with you dude.

 

And again 4 months? 

 

To quote a famous President that actually did give Amnesty to Illegals (Ronald Reagan)..... "there you go again"..... 

 

This stuff goes further back than Trump's 4 months as President. 


And no it's not just Trump (he's just the chief provocateur) 

Here is the Post talking about this.......................................................................................

 

 

 

 

I suppose it could be false equivalency (not sure you fully know what that means) if someone would have tried to equate the 2. I simply replied to the assertion that Trump is responsible for this divisiveness. Obviously you agree with me on this. You could have just said that and saved yourself all the time it took to post those links that support what I said. 

 

Further I showed that this divisiveness was stronger during the Obama Presidency then any in the last 80 years. So this next comment is going to make your head explode: "It's not Trump's fault."

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, bfine said:

I suppose it could be false equivalency (not sure you fully know what that means) if someone would have tried to equate the 2. I simply replied to the assertion that Trump is responsible for this divisiveness. Obviously you agree with me on this. You could have just said that and saved yourself all the time it took to post those links that support what I said. 

 

Further I showed that this divisiveness was stronger during the Obama Presidency then any in the last 80 years. So this next comment is going to make your head explode: "It's not Trump's fault."

 

 

I never said Trump was THE guy responsible I said he was the Cheif Provocateur, but he clearly wasnt the only one.

 

Divisiveness is not what your article suggest, it shows Polarization which is not even remotely the same thing.

We're talking about Dog Whistle politics here, not a divided America.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Jamie_B said:

 

 

I never said Trump was THE guy responsible I said he was the Cheif Provocateur, but he clearly wasnt the only one.

 

Divisiveness is not what your article suggest, it shows Polarization which is not even remotely the same thing.

We're talking about Dog Whistle politics here, not a divided America.

Well it seems we agree except for your assertion that to divide is not "remotely the same thing" as to polarize. But hey, I can overlook that in the name of harmony. 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

Go-Bengals.com on Facebook

Go-Bengals.com on Twitter

×