Cody Core Casualty, Carted Carefully

5 minutes ago, fredtoast said:

So you are saying the claims made in that story are bullshit?

Who posted that link?

The link is to an old story, which is what I stated in my OP...but don't that fact get in the way of whatever it is you're doing right now.

On 6/15/2017 at 10:50 AM, PatternMaster said:

They had to delay valuable practice time and suffered an increased risk of injury because of wet field conditions that could be avoided. 

Found this lil gem on the interwebz...http://es.redskins.com/topic/335124-nfl-teams-with-indoor-practice-facilities-averaged-4-more-wins-in-2010/

It's old but has some valuable info, imo. 

The fact that 13 of the 14 SEC teams have one and a professional team doesn't, especially when they play in a city where it's a high potential for adverse weather for almost half of the season, is a bit silly. 

57 minutes ago, fredtoast said:

You fail at logic.

This story is trying to claim that having a practice facility (A) means more wins (B).  I can disprove that claim (if A then B) with out proving the inverse (If not A then B).

I can prove this statement as false (If it is a dog then it is a lizzard) without proving this statement (If it is not a dog then it is a lizzard)

Understand now?

You fail at humor.  

I blame that omgdrdoom guy, he starts talking about "logic" all the time and now everyone's running around here in togas with this "if the subset of not x is defined by b where x" >= the height of my pile of bullshit"...  

We're talking about a practice field for a football team FFS.  Nobody is being graded on it.

Archived