Kicking competition

The hardest thing to judge about a kicker is how he will do under real pressure when there are no real pressure game situations in meaningless pre season games.  To crank up the stakes the Bengals could bring in dogs due to be euthanized at the local shelter and have each kicker be assigned the life of a dog that he can either save or kill with his performance.  The media would love it.  Millions of people would watch even if they did not care about the Bengals.  It would raise a lot of money for animal abuse charities.  And it would create massive amounts of pressure on the kickers even though there are no real games.

I think I may have posted this before, but I thought I'd bring it back up because of Hobson's article about the kicking competition.

15 hours ago, bfine said:

Kids, let this be a lesson. Don't huff paint in your formative years. 

Seriously I mean if you're a kid it shouldn't be that hard to find a party clown willing to give you the good drugs for free

14 hours ago, fredtoast said:

this is what happens when you threaten the value of some members "victim card".

They want to get rid of you.  That is why the mods ran me off from another site that was supposed to be for bengal fans.

Think you forgot a :ninja: there, sport.  Or at least I hope you did because uh..   

Archived